Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Meanwhile, nobody is testing for the “Delta” variant, so it’s just a guess what people are getting or how many people have actually been infected.
I believe this statement is totally inaccurate, and that testing for the delta variant is common now. I am willing to learn though, so please do provide sources showing that the delta variant is not being tested for...

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Yes, I suppose so.

Unfortunately there is also a practical aspect to living...some things are easy to say but hard to do.
Yeah, freedom to choose what gets placed inside our bodies is also a very practical aspect of LIVING

Reactions: 1 user

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I believe this statement is totally inaccurate, and that testing for the delta variant is common now.
To make this easier, try to find evidence of the Delta testing that you think is happening. It’s very easy with a little searches to realize that some are presuming that it’s the Delta variant without data.

Again, it’s a planted story if the wording of each source is almost exactly the same.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I believe this statement is totally inaccurate, and that testing for the delta variant is common now. I am willing to learn though, so please do provide sources showing that the delta variant is not being tested for...
BEE88FDE-A48A-4D7C-9C52-5E335DA837CE.jpeg

Last sentence seems to suggest they are making presumptions 🤷‍♂️

But thats just from Texas dept of health.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
A subset of the swabs submitted for pcr testing are submitted to state labs to have the virus sequenced. In Michigan the dominant strain is currently the delta type, more than 90%.
https://www.fox17online.com/news/lo...ked-for-variants-come-back-positive-for-delta

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
To make this easier, try to find evidence of the Delta testing that you think is happening. It’s very easy with a little searches to realize that some are presuming that it’s the Delta variant without data.

Again, it’s a planted story if the wording of each source is almost exactly the same.
OK, let’s assume that the claim that there is a variant called the Delta variant is inaccurate. Is that because by name the variant is not tested for, OR is there a dispute claiming that more infections are now NOT incurred by younger people rather than elderly, and especially by kids under 12.

If younger people are now suffering more, what changed? Why would the serious illnesses over different age ranges change, if there was not a variant? So whatever you Actually call it, it really doesn’t change the reality of the situation. It is a corona virus, and more younger people are being affected.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
OK, let’s assume that the claim that there is a variant called the Delta variant is inaccurate.
I didn’t say that the Delta variant doesn’t exist. You were using the Delta variant as a reason to change the rules. I said, there isn’t testing to confirm a variant is the issue.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
So, the FDA issued full approval of the Pjizer-BioNTech vaccine, so anti-vaxers can't use the "experimental drug" excuse anymore.
Actually, with over 300 million doses administered so far in the US, the rate of complications has been extremely low.
Unless of course, you count those suffered by all the hypochondriacs.
So put on your big boy pants, man up and get the vaccine.
Well last week from the director of the CDC,

CDC Director Walensky: There is an “Increased Risk of Severe Disease Among Those Vaccinated Early”

Just wait until next week.

I am VERY glad I don't have an "Increased risk of Severe Disease".

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA

CDC Director Walensky: There is an “Increased Risk of Severe Disease Among Those Vaccinated Early”

It’s ok, you would just need another shot 😉

Last edited:

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Im kind of surprised there hasnt been violence over these mandates yet.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Im kind of surprised there hasnt been violence over these mandates yet.
There are lots of mandates within societies.

Not permitted to assault others

Not permitted to steal from others.

Not permitted to exceed posted speed limits.

And many, many more…

Seems like you feel we should be a much more violent society. We are already violent enough.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
There are lots of mandates within societies.

Not permitted to assault others

Not permitted to steal from others.

Not permitted to exceed posted speed limits.

And many, many more…

Seems like you feel we should be a much more violent society. We are already violent enough.
Not permitted to take someones freedom is the one thats being abused and will likely make people snap.
I think theres going to be violence someday soon

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA

I don’t know or care what your vaccination status is…but those unvaccinated do already have an increased risk of severe disease. Actually much greater than the vaccinated. BUT only if one believes what is generally claimed and reported worldwide.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
but those unvaccinated do already have an increased risk of severe disease. Actually much greater than the vaccinated.
Of course, you now have to quantify much greater. It’s going to be hard considering many unvaccinated people have made it over a year. It’s ok though … pretend … some will believe you.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I don’t know or care what your vaccination status is…but those unvaccinated do already have an increased risk of severe disease. Actually much greater than the vaccinated. BUT only if one believes what is generally claimed and reported worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.