What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
Rough cut to length to fit my wood shed best, the worth burning slash from my trail cutting project. The forks are perfect for this. Winter IS coming, it snowed here, at 5400', the night before!

Attachments

prof.fate

Equipment
75 L175, 14 toro timesaver, Landpride boxblade, countyline auger
Nov 9, 2017
Beaver, PA
got it stuck in the horse pasture...still there..maybe tomorrow night I can get it out..if not, then maybe sunday.

WAY wet where I managed to get stuck, not gonna risk getting my truck stuck getting it out.

Sposed to be dry for 4 or 5 days..gotta work anyway so I"m not missing much time on the tractor.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Took down an 18” beech Wednesday and used the BX42S chipper for the first time. It works great!
Wallenstein or knock off? Seems there are several brands that use the same model number. I'm in the market but can't keep them straight.

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2660, LA243 FEL, RCK54P-23BX MMM, BX2751 QH Subframe, BX2750D 50" Blower
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT

Used the bucket forks to move my mower and blower into the shed

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Rough cut to length to fit my wood shed best, the worth burning slash from my trail cutting project. The forks are perfect for this. Winter IS coming, it snowed here, at 5400', the night before!
May I suggest you quit cutting down and burning your trees, WOW you guys have nothing down there.
Are you burning the twigs on your forks or do you call that fire wood?

Southern Idaho Yard:

Northern Idaho Yard:

Attachments

Last edited:

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
May I suggest you quit cutting down and burning your trees, WOW you guys have nothing down there.
Are you burning the twigs on your forks or do you call that fire wood?

Southern Idaho Yard:

Northern Idaho Yard:
Man that looks good Wolfman, I'll be grading my road today or tomorrow and I've been thinking about getting a rake for the tractor but after seeing that I'm pretty sure it would do a good job here after I grade.

jajiu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560 HSTC, Grader, Backhoe, Snow Plow, Pallet Forks
Jun 5, 2016
Rowley, Massachusetts
I installed a "tiltmeter" I purchased from the TBN site store. Not a bad price and I really need something I can gauge how far I am leaning over, my property is hilly and a lot of uneven areas. I usually try to go up and down rather than across, but sometimes you just can't.

Attachments

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I installed a "tiltmeter" I purchased from the TBN site store. Not a bad price and I really need something I can gauge how far I am leaning over, my property is hilly and a lot of uneven areas. I usually try to go up and down rather than across, but sometimes you just can't.
Perfect, thanks for sharing jajiu. I'll order one tomorrow, can't tell you how many times I got the unwanted pucker, lol.

BXHoosier

Equipment
BX24
Jan 21, 2018
Indiana
Put the backhoe on to dig out a “small” piece of concrete sticking up in the yard. After a while of digging, the piece ended up being about 3’x5’x6” thick with a footer. I also unearthed some scrap steel, PVC pipe, bricks, and stone blocks. I wasn’t aware I had a landfill in my yard. They could have at least gotten it completely buried.

Attachments

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
I hooked the small trailer on and hauled the last of the firewood out of the garden then stacked it behind the wood-boiler. We had a heat wave about 60. It was good to finally get some seat time.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Put the backhoe on to dig out a “small” piece of concrete sticking up in the yard. After a while of digging, the piece ended up being about 3’x5’x6” thick with a footer. I also unearthed some scrap steel, PVC pipe, bricks, and stone blocks. I wasn’t aware I had a landfill in my yard. They could have at least gotten it completely buried.
My property was similar when I moved in. Place used to be a rental, and part of the back yard was overgrown. When I cleaned it up, I found all sorts of stuff. There was an old collapsed shed, collapsed pen. Various roofing and fencing materials. Found someone's left over lunch under one of the pine trees consisting of a Tupperware container with an unknown substance and fork in it. Dug out a couple of axles, various tires and other junk. Found a battery while burning a brush pile. That was interesting :eek: also found a bunch of rusted out tools back there as well.

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
I put the new 20" body top link on and it really makes a difference in performance. I ordered a multi 3 point attachment that has a 2.5" receiver and I can get a reducer sleeve for a 2". This way I can get a subsoiler and middle buster and pull the trailer up to the land. Cheaper then buying three different attachments.

I'm taking it up the road about 2 miles to my nephew's tomorrow - he's giving me his 5' finish mower since he got a new 0-turn :D

Pat T

Aug 7, 2017
Albion
Yesterday finally had the courage to take the snowbower off the BX2380. Rolled the lawn. Had a cigar, great day!

Pat

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT
1st time moving soil with my FEL - only had time for 10 buckets... I need practice - it felt very tippy even with the bucket low.

NYOrange

Equipment
Kubota L2501hst
Mar 23, 2018
Western NY
Got to really test the box blade today trying to level out a rutted up parking spot. Put another hour and half on the clock really happy so far with the 2501.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT
Still getting used to the pucker factor tippy feeling so since I'm a newbie - I added one of these

Apparently after moving more dirt today with this gadget my pucker factor very low at 5 degrees...

Last edited: