What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
There you go and mentioned that 4 LETTER word again......:D

Use to lovvveeee that stuff............ that and cold are two things I cannot stand anymore as I get upwards in the number game!:p

Go ahead brothers - sharpen those blades and getter ready for the green stuff!;)
Glad we're 3 weeks into spring. Calling for a another foot by Saturday and supposed to change to freezing rain and tornadoes as it moves south into the States.

Attachments

W7AX

Equipment
L4310 HST, Bush hog mower, two different buckets for front end loader, Land box
Mar 23, 2018
Polson, Montana
WOW! That looks just like Montana right now....They say this is the most snowfall here since 1933. We're at 165% of normal.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Glad we're 3 weeks into spring. Calling for a another foot by Saturday and supposed to change to freezing rain and tornadoes as it moves south into the States.
Yep, over a foot here last weekend and wet snow out there right now but at least I managed to wet a line yesterday.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Been talking to guys fishing on the inland lakes and they say you don't even have enough auger to get through the ice. Still 3 feet on some of the lakes and rives.

Which is really odd because we only had 3 or 4 weeks of minus 40.....the rest of the winter was pretty mild.

There's still going to be ice in May.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Been talking to guys fishing on the inland lakes and they say you don't even have enough auger to get through the ice. Still 3 feet on some of the lakes and rives.

Which is really odd because we only had 3 or 4 weeks of minus 40.....the rest of the winter was pretty mild.

There's still going to be ice in May.
We had no winter to speak of here this winter except last weekend. As you can see there is just a bit of shell ice on the lake however the lake is a mix of fresh and salt water, mostly salt.

Attachments

motorhead

Equipment
2009 B3200, 2007 Dodge/Cummins powered Ram 2500 395hp
May 17, 2012
Atascadero
What did I do today on my tractor? I have a 2009 B3200 and I am converting it from the low amperage output dynamo to the 40 amp alternator kit. I bought a NOS Denso/Kubota alternator that was an option. It is in the back of the parts book and gives all the different parts needed. I am good at automotive electrical so wiring it in will not be a problem. It will look like factory when I am done. The alternator will provide more amperage at lower engine RPM and quicker battery replenishing.

Last edited:

BillK01

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, LP 1560 back blade, Front mount snow blower, Ferris ISX800 ZTR
Mar 17, 2017
Near Pittsburgh, PA
Since it was 80 degrees yesterday I took off the snow blower and back blade, swapped out my mower blades on the deck after sharpening the spares, cleaned the deck, checked the belt, changed the deck gearbox oil, greased all the zerks, remounted the mower deck and changed the air filter too.

Today I may slap on the FEL and grease it and rearrange the garage for the mowing season - as soon as I find the motivation. Currently watching a cardinal attack our back window though, so who knows. :)

Last edited:

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
Working sideways on the 11% grade most of my property lies on, I rigged and pulled out a bunch of dead fall. I've been using a 60 VDC electric chain saw for much of the work, and man is that thing handy! It never floods, and I can easily work until lunchtime on it's battery capacity. Especially handy when you are doing a lot of starts and stops, SO much more convinent then a gasser.

I have a new attachment coming in later today or tomorrow that will be just the thing for picking up and packing it all in my 12' dump trailer (with the backdoors open so extra length, for the 1/4 mile trip up to my burn area, and where the shop's beer fridge is. The forks were handy enough for stockpiling, and I did most of the pulling using the built in receiver socket.

The new (used, but only 278 hours) U 25s mini exvavator was used for loading the slash pile in the dump trailer. I consider it an accessory for the L3301. They compliment each other great, and of course the colors match. I'm not sure of the political correctness of talking about a mini X here, but hey, it's a Kubota, and it's frigging awesome! I'm actively using both units building a bike/hiking trail on my property, steep and rocky in places, very tight quarters everywhere, and it has been a blast to determine which and how to use each machine during different phases of the project. It is very hard to believe the power the mini X has, on just 20 HP, quiet too.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
I put the new gauge wheels I installed on my York Rake to the test today. I reclaimed a lot of the item #4 that got pushed off the drive this winter and graded it - Nice!!

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2660, LA243 FEL, RCK54P-23BX MMM, BX2751 QH Subframe, BX2750D 50" Blower
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT
Added weight to my ballast box and tried out my new forks today...

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
Hooked up the the LP QH and the disk. Turned over the garden and now time to run rows but ran out of day light and had to respond to a woods fire. The life of a volunteer fireman never stops, just shy of 31 years serving my community.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
This past week I was able to get away to my place in the woods for a few days, and get re-aquainted with my little orange buddy. After starting it for the first time in months (first crank:D) and a warm up, I decided to scrape up some fill that had washed down off the county road. I set the stabilizers, and took 5 swipes with the bucket, and noticed a fine spray of hydraulic fluid. (crap:mad:) Turns out the fitting shown in the pic was cracked.:(:mad:
I was able to remove the fitting & find enough slack to attach the hose directly to the control valve stack, just to get it back to the garage. No hydraulic shops up there, so I headed home. :(:mad:
I have purchased a replacement & a spare, so the next time I get away, I will fix it, and (hopefully) get some seat time. Sigh.

Attachments

Luckystars

Equipment
M5950 M1840A RTV900 CLUB CAR CARRY ALL 1
Mar 1, 2018
Webster FL USA
Today was an official day off so I spent it in the barn. The pan and brackets that the seat mounts to rotted away. 33 years of leaving leaves pile up in the corners and under the seat by the previous owner. Dealer wanted over $400 for the pieces. I went the welder and scrap steel route. This weekend i hope to get it back installed,

Attachments