Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
So to recap, we are racist, you dont care if we die, etc, etc. Youre a great human..lol
well, if one claims a virus was introduced by China, as compared to having showed up first in China to me there is a difference. Being introduced implies intentional.

Point was it sounded like a so called offensive accusation to me.

And yes, if one denies the science and elects to take his chances and succumbs to something he could have avoided…sorry but I don’t really care.

But I do care about those who do not have any option other than hoping for the best…because for whatever reason they cannot get the vaccination.

As I said in that previous post, it could have simply been semantics. I never accused anybody of being a racist. Just that the wording smelled of it, likely unintentionally…as I agree with what that poster stated…

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
It appears there are agitators here. This is just another way the current government is dividing the people. If we don't buy the government line, then we are the worst people in the world.
Folks, don't fall for the delusions.
AND I am starting to think I may be one of those agitators…however unintentional…

Still waiting to hear if anyone feels sorry for someone who dies after electing NOT to take the vaccination.

Seems like a simple question…not sure there was even one answer, but I may have missed it…

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
There was and is ample evidence that this first showed up in a city in China that was doing research on viruses. I wouldn’t go so far as to say they released it on purpose, but to pretend like it didn’t start there is BS.

I’m not sure why it’s ok to say Ebola Virus, West Nile Virus, Spanish Flu, and not China Virus.

Reactions: 2 users

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Still waiting to hear if anyone feels sorry for someone who dies after electing NOT to take the vaccination.
It’s a dumb question. Of course, almost everyone would feel sorry for anyone’s family who died no matter why they died. Most of us feel sorry for people’s family who die for other reasons as well like alcohol and drug abuse. The people who died don’t need anyone to feel sorry for them since they are dead.

Why are you stuck on trying to blame Americans for getting a disease?

Reactions: 3 users

Njtool

Equipment
Lx2610 HSDC. BH77 backhoe
Jan 1, 2021
New jersey
I don’t feel sorry for people who overdose on elicit drugs, kill themselves in a car crash because of drunk driving (not talking about the people drunk driver kills)

just as I don’t feel sorry for people that don’t take care of themselves and suffer ill effects of their bad life choices. Be it covid, or any other of the hundreds of things that are self inflicted.

Reactions: 1 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
I don’t feel sorry for people who overdose on elicit drugs, kill themselves in a car crash because of drunk driving (not talking about the people drunk driver kills)

just as I don’t feel sorry for people that don’t take care of themselves and suffer ill effects of their bad life choices. Be it covid, or any other of the hundreds of things that are self inflicted.
im taking care of myself by NOT following the sheep and taking a rushed vaccine for a virus thats been lied about by the same people that push the vaccine.

Reactions: 5 users

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Why are you stuck on trying to blame Americans for getting a disease?
i do not remember ANYONE making a claim like that...what alternate reality do you live in?

Actually if the moderators read these threads I kind of wish they would delete this one. Regret now I even started it.

It was a simple question that evolved into complex responses, mostly tangential.

we make our choices and live (or not)with the results. Hopefully everyone here will be the survivors regardless of their choice...

I am done with this thread. Hope everyone else is too...

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
im taking care of myself by NOT following the sheep and taking a rushed vaccine for a virus thats been lied about by the same people that push the vaccine.
No you aren’t. You are putting yourself, your friends, family, and community at more risk than necessary. I have been reviewing primary literature on this topic for months. Like I have stated before there is not 1 person I see in the hospital with COVID that doesn’t regret not being vaccinated. They all understand at that point…and I guess some just have to learn the hard way. As a fellow tractor owner I do sincerely hope you never get sick with it. I really do.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
No you aren’t. You are putting yourself, your friends, family, and community at more risk than necessary. I have been reviewing primary literature on this topic for months. Like I have stated before there is not 1 person I see in the hospital with COVID that doesn’t regret not being vaccinated. They all understand at that point…and I guess some just have to learn the hard way.
Thats your OPINION but it isnt fact like you think it is.

• Dislike

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Actually if the moderators read these threads I kind of wish they would delete this one. Regret now I even started it.
The problem with all of the Covid threads is that some think everyone is supposed to think “one” way, and when people don’t … those people want to stop the conversation … frustrated that there is more to it than they were told.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
The problem with all of the Covid threads is that some think everyone is supposed to think “one” way, and when people don’t … those people want to stop the conversation … frustrated that there is more to it than they were told.
OK...you sucked me in one last time...HONEST! LOL

jkrez

Equipment
Gr2120, LX3310, bh77 hoe, 64 inch commercial snow blower, landpride pallet forks
Apr 16, 2021
Berks County PA
Why should this thread be deleted? I think the cancel culture has ruined healthy debate.
I may not agree with you but that is what is great about America!
I miss the days of friends talking and debating about things without having to worry about being canceled.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Thats your OPINION but it isnt fact like you think it is.
No it is fully supported by Medical literature and studies by doctors and scientists in just about every country on this planet.

Can you provide me any peer reviewed medical literature that shows with statistical significance the COVID-19 vaccines are unsafe for human use? My guess is you would not “trust“ it. I understand. My brother is the same way. It’s kind of like a religion with him….take it on faith lol.

Also interesting there is legal precedent for states to force citizens to get vaccinated. I did not know that until today. I am a bit surprised some of the more anti-liberty states haven’t tried to implement it.

Last edited:

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Can you provide me any peer reviewed medical literature that shows with statistical significance the COVID-19 vaccines are unsafe for human use?
We know how this works. We name a source, and you say “that’s not real medical literature”. Or even if you accepted it, you’d say it wasn’t statistical significant.

As I’ve said beating this dead horse again and again, nobody really knows everything about this illness. Investigate and make a decision because the information is contradictory even from the same sources.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
No it is fully supported by Medical literature and studies by doctors and scientists in just about every country on this planet.

Can you provide me any peer reviewed medical literature that shows with statistical significance the COVID-19 vaccines are unsafe for human use? My guess is you would not “trust“ it. I understand. My brother is the same way. It’s kind of like a religion with him….take it on faith lol.

Also interesting there is legal precedent for states to force citizens to get vaccinated. I did not know that until today. I am a bit surprised some of the more anti-liberty states haven’t tried to implement it.

Medical literature once said that a man that wanted to dress like a woman was mentally ill. Then, after pressure and lobbying, they changed their stance. shaped the science to fit the desired outcome.
Its happened the same way for lots of things.
Half the country, millions of people dont trust this system and its for very good reason.

Reactions: 7 users

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Medical literature once said that a man that wanted to dress like a woman was mentally ill. Then, after pressure and lobbying, they changed their stance. shaped the science to fit the desired outcome.
Half the country, millions of people dont trust this system and its for very good reason.
Yes, I said I was done with this thread…but when showering this evening I had a question appear in my mind.

I have read a number of reports stating unvaccinated pepole who are in the hospital have requestEd a vaccination shot. AND the response invariably is “too late now”.

why not say “it is probably too late, but we will give you the shot and hope for the best” ? It’s not like we are lacking for the vaccine doses.

Again leaving the thread…hopefully…it is just that, I guess, I do care about my fellow man in general…

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Yes, I said I was done with this thread…but when showering this evening I had a question appear in my mind.

I have read a number of reports stating unvaccinated pepole who are in the hospital have requestEd a vaccination shot. AND the response invariably is “too late now”.

why not say “it is probably too late, but we will give you the shot and hope for the best” ? It’s not like we are lacking for the vaccine doses.

Again leaving the thread…hopefully…it is just that, I guess, I do care about my fellow man in general…
those reports are bullshit

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I doubt that many people in the hospital are asking for a vaccination compared to the number that asked for other “nonapproved” treatments. I think it’s an anecdote designed to provoke a particular “approved” response.

Isn’t the point that you are supposed to be very very sick to need to go to a hospital. If they are well enough to ask for a vaccination, seems like they would about be over it with proper medical care unless they had a lot of underlying conditions or literally waited too late which happens with the flu and pneumonia as well.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Do you know what that medical text is called? Have you looked at it before posting? It is called DSM-5 and it still lists Gender Dysphoria as a diagnostic illness. But your comment is inaccurate. It doesn’t mean they need to be committed to a mental institution (we Are a bit beyond believing that is very helpful for many psychiatric illnesses). But they do need psychological help.

Psychology is one of the least understood medical disciplines. Immunology is physical, we can see it, we can measure it we can easily study it. Sometimes a little knowledge is just enough to get one in trouble. Your analogy is faulty. Lets stay on track. With COVID.

What is “this system”. Can you define that? Do you mean this administration? Government no matter who is in charge? Just trying to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.