Status
Not open for further replies.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Well if you have been then thank you for doing your part to make your family, friends, and community safer.
You are assuming again. I could be out spreading the virus according to the latest guidance that says I should be wearing a mask indoors in many places.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Medical risk? What medical risk? Send me your peer reviewed medical literature reference please.

No do what medical professionals say. I don’t think you will find a MD out there that would tell a healthy person not to get the shot. Talk to your doctor! Stop listening to politicians and public officials.
DOCTORS handed out Opioids like candy for decades destroying many lives, families and society in general all to help some people with their "pains"

Im sure that peer reviewed medical literature had all the right answers of how great those painkillers where for people.

Reactions: 2 users

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
You are assuming again. I could be out spreading the virus according to the latest guidance that says I should be wearing a mask indoors in many places.
We agree on that Jim! Wearing a mask indoors and distancing 6 feet has been shown to do very little to minimize the spread. It is like 10-15% which public health people care about…but it is not very effective. Many wear that mask like it is armor and it just isn’t. The virus circulates on air particles from out the side of most so called “masks” people wear..gets circulated through the HVAC and spreads everywhere. Not saying everyone get sick, but the Virus spreads very easily in any enclosed environment with air circulation.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
DOCTORS handed out Opioids like candy for decades destroying many lives, families and society in general all to help some people with their "pains"

Im sure that peer reviewed medical literature had all the right answers of how great those painkillers where for people.
Those doctors should be in prison, some are. You are assuming I am a doctor…which I am not. I said medical professional ;)

You also assume medical literature supported that abuse by subsets of doctors and that would be hard to find. There is certainly going to be literature supporting the use of pain medications in patients with chronic pain…but I don’t recall seeing support for unchecked prescribing to people that were obviously addicted to these drugs. I agree these doctors failed their patients and should be held accountable.

hagrid

Lifetime Member

Equipment
K1600GTL, ZX-14R
Jun 11, 2018
Pittsburgh
Not since my BFF Skipper-doodle has their been a thread with legs such as these!

Continue.

Reactions: 1 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Those doctors should be in prison, some are. You are assuming I am a doctor…which I am not. I said medical professional ;)

You also assume medical literature supported that abuse by subsets of doctors and that would be hard to find. There is certainly going to be literature supporting the use of pain medications in patients with chronic pain…but I don’t recall seeing support for unchecked prescribing to people that were obviously addicted to these drugs. I agree these doctors failed their patients and should be held accountable.
Im not assuming anything about you im stating why i and many others dont trust everything a doctor has to say. I think their intentions are good but i think they also think and act on emotion. This is how they continued and still to this day prescribe opioids to people that will abuse or sell them.
Doctors are flawed as all humans are, they are not gods.

Doctors said, dont wear masks, then wear masks then dont wear masks then wear two.

If not for cancel culture more doctors would be speaking out against the hysteria and misinformation around covid

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
Since main stream media only tells us what they want us to know these days, how is it we hear about a Delta variant of covid 19, however there is no test to determine any Delta Variant? So how do they know it's a Delta Variant?
Viral DNA and RNA sequencing. Just like they would use DNA to identify humans. Each variant has a slightly different genome that allows it to spread more easily and be more virulent. No different than how different flu strains evolve each year.

I seriously doubt that the Delta and Gamma mutations will be the last or the most infectious or deadly. As the virus continues to spread and mutate, those who are unvaccinated will be the easiest vector to spread the virus. You can bet there will be nastier variants to evolve as the pandemic stretches out.
If the response to the virus had been mounted earlier and the majority of people had gotten vaccinated early on, the present resurgence would likely not have happened, but now the genie is out of the box. So now we have a pandemic of the unvaccinated and a lot more people are going to die.
As the saying goes, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Never more applicable than in this situation.
So if you not getting vaccinated is your God given right, what about the rights those you could unknowingly infect because you were asymptomatic? Not going to happen you say? Tell that to the families that have lost loved ones because of just such righteous indignation.

If they recommend getting a third or even fourth shot to protect against the variants, you can bet your ass I'll be in line. I hate being sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Its not like I have been able to influence my own family much anyway! One brother is vaccinated, one is not. Parents are.
Im not assuming anything about you im stating why i and many others dont trust everything a doctor has to say. I think their intentions are good but i think they also think with emotion. This is how they continued and still to this day prescribe opioids to people that will abuse or sell them.
Doctors are flawed as all humans are, they are not gods.

Doctors said, dont wear masks, then wear masks then dont wear masks then wear two.
I agree they are human. However there are evil doctors just like their are evil lawyers and evil farmers…Always some bad apples. Masks are pretty useless…this is why its so important to get vaccinated if you are healthy.

Ok maybe ALOT of evil lawyers…LOL

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Its not like I have been able to influence my own family much anyway! One brother is vaccinated, one is not. Parents are.

I agree they are human. However there are evil doctors just like their are evil lawyers and evil farmers…Always some bad apples. Masks are pretty useless…this is why its so important to get vaccinated if you are healthy.

Ok maybe ALOT of evil lawyers…LOL
Im not talking about evil doctors im talking about good, nice caring ones. They make mistakes too and dont always know what the right answer is. Im saying we cant take peoples freedoms away because a person called doctor says they know the answer to something...they may be wrong and have been before.

Doctors and scientists dont take peoples freedoms away but the politicians they work for DO

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Im not talking about evil doctors im talking about good, nice caring ones. They make mistakes too and dont always know what the right answer is. Im saying we cant take peoples freedoms away because a person called doctor says they know the answer to something...they may be wrong and have been before.

Doctors and scientists dont take peoples freedoms away but the politicians they work for DO
So in the name of freedom it is ok for a hospital bed to be unavailable for a cancer patient because someone “choose” not to get vaccinated And is taking up the bed? That’s a pretty tough sell at least for me when there is an almost guaranteed way to prevent it (get vaccinated). I guess you could compare it to the smoker that could have quit? The problem with that arguement is smoking isn’t communicable Disease.

There are freedoms the constitution gives us and I would vehemently defend them. However blatantly putting others health in severe risk isnt part of It. I have no doubt if you happened to not be vaccinated and you got COVID and gave it to a family member they died you would feel differently. I have seen this Hundreds of times over. It really is sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Njtool

Equipment
Lx2610 HSDC. BH77 backhoe
Jan 1, 2021
New jersey
So everyone should capitulate to your demands and get vaccinated because what you believe is the absolute best decision for every single person in this country? In the world?

it must be nice to be all knowing, all seeing, expert on everything. Understanding everything there is to know about drug and vaccine side effects. Knowing what the future holds for so many Americans, both vaccinated and unvaccinated.
All hail the all-mighty Mao Zedong. Kin Jong-Un.

people better line up and get the vaccine or you will be lined up and shot.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
There really is little way to know who gave Covid to who in most cases. Symptoms present in different ways in different people with different amounts of time. The person with “cancer” could have cancer because they chose to smoke which is also preventable. Second hand smoke can be dangerous to some people.

I believe the forcing of people to common areas like ERs instead of leaving primary care offices open caused more people to be exposed. After all one person with Covid could have infected the entire ER. Then, they take it back to their family after getting their negative test. Sure, it was negative at that point in time, but what about after the incubation period. Safer for the office workers but increased the chance for everyone else who thought they might be exposed to be exposed.

Likewise, going to the vaccination center concentrates people in one area where Covid is likely to exist. I don’t have confidence that most people realize they shouldn’t be getting a Covid shot if they have Covid after watching the way people wore masks and social distanced.

Let’s quit pretending this is simple. Well, it is simple if you stay away from everyone, but otherwise, there is some chance that you will be exposed. What you do after exposure is critical similar to other respitory illness like pneumonia. Make the wrong moves and go to the hospital or die.

Yet, there is little focus on what people should do if they have similar symptoms. Why is that? That seems pretty dumb.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
So in the name of freedom it is ok for a hospital bed to be unavailable for a cancer patient because someone “choose” not to get vaccinated And is taking up the bed?
What about the lady paralyzed in the hospital AFTER taking the vaccine? Should she be allowed medical care even though she is taking the bed from someone else?

Doesn't count right.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
That statement is just so much BS. When your 'freedom of choice' endangers the lives of people around you your 'freedom of choice' should end.
I and 10 million other Americans have compromised immune systems. You probably know some - you may not know they are immunocompromised though. I took 2 shots. I'm fully vaccinated. My body will not produce antibodies. I am vulnerable. If I contract the disease the outcome is not very bright.
For someone to say "its my choice" is the epidemy of selfishness or a total lack of understanding.
What can I tell you,,, I have to carry an epee pen with me,, So what do I do, well it is called Situation Awareness. Be aware of your surroundings look listen and SEE, and take the nessary precautions. If your system is that vulnerable ,wear your mask, wash your hands stay out of places where someone might be a carrier. We cannot live our lives in fear, my friend. You do everything YOU can do, to protect your self and loved ones. You cannot rely on Big Brother to look out for you, you must do that your self. Remember this,,,, Death smiles at everyone,,, A veteran smiles back. Smile back and say not today

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
So anyway, is it safe to assume that we all agree that if someone decides not to get vaccinated, and ends up seriously ill, or even dies, no need for us to shed a tear…

Their decision, their problem. End of story, right?

Njtool

Equipment
Jan 1, 2021
New jersey
So anyway, is it safe to assume that we all agree that if someone decides not to get vaccinated, and ends up seriously ill, or even dies, no need for us to shed a tear…

Their decision, their problem. End of story, right?
And the inverse of that would be.... people that have adverse reactions to an unapproved (by the FDA) vaccine can “suck wind” because it was their decision to voluntarily get jabbed with something with unknown side effects.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Since main stream media only tells us what they want us to know these days, how is it we hear about a Delta variant of covid 19, however there is no test to determine any Delta Variant? So how do they know it's a Delta Variant?
”mainstream” media does not tell you “what they want us to know”.

Alternative media is who has the agenda to propagate in this era, and I’m truly disappointed to find my America has so many fools to believe that propaganda.

(and the rest of that post is misleading and also basically in-error and I consider it shameful behavior to promote erroneous propaganda.)

The variant identification requires genomic sequencing, a process separate from regular virus tests and one that not all labs are able to do or do not do on a routine basis for patient care but are done more for public health monitoring.

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
And the inverse of that would be.... people that have adverse reactions to an unapproved (by the FDA) vaccine can “suck wind” because it was their decision to voluntarily get jabbed with something with unknown side effects.
Technically that vaccine is approved by the FDA. But only for "emergency use" at the moment, but that will certainly change to full approval at some point.

But I suppose your point is valid. Even though the difference between getting seriously ill from vaccination seems in no way to compare to the fact that most people who are dying now from the virus area unvaccinated, something like 99 percent of the deaths.

Both cases are a risk/benefit decision. Seems like the risk/benefit is quite different between them though...

Njtool

Equipment
Jan 1, 2021
New jersey
However, there is risk in both sides of it. To simply say “you’re foolish if you don’t get vaccinated” and “you’re selfish by putting others at rush if you don’t get vaccinated” is a very narrow minded and dangerous stance.

The freedom to make informed decisions is very important to me and to a lot of people. The fact that mainstream media and social media won’t even acknowledge and adverse side effects of the vaccinated is disturbing. The idea that the White House is monitoring and giving social media companies, with the intent to have them “deplatformed”, names of people that simply suggest or talk about side effects of the vaccine is very very disturbing.
If it were so perfect of a vaccine then why can’t people give first hand accounts of adverse side effects? Their posts are removed and if they continue, their accounts are shut down. Simply for talking about personal experiences.

Free speech is no longer a guarantee.

jkrez

Equipment
Gr2120, LX3310, bh77 hoe, 64 inch commercial snow blower, landpride pallet forks
Apr 16, 2021
Berks County PA
Let's see if this gets removed. My wife came back from getting her hair done a few weeks ago and said the lady before her told her her 78 YO mother in a home was talked into the j@b. She now gets her period. I had trouble believing this until others mentioned it and even then thought how could this be.

My Father was talked into the j@b by his Dr. over 3 months ago. To this day his arm is sore and it really hurts when he tries to raise it. He is also always fatigued.

A few weeks back we were at a campsite we made along the Schuylkill River with the neighbor and his new GF. They are in mid 30's and both got the M@dern@ double. She has had her period daily for three months now. Been hearing all kinds of crazy stuff.
My Mom refuses it, I said but Mom, I would like a little brother.

If you are afraid then YOU stay home. It has never been my job to keep other Americans or anyone for that matter safe.
Don't get me wrong, if I see someone in trouble I will do my best to help.
I even went into a very rough surf in Costa Rica to save the Jet ski girl. Imagine that! She could not swim!
When I got out to her she wrapped her legs around me making it harder to swim. The look in her eyes was unbelievable. We made it to shore and she thanked me and left.
Wife freaked out and said she could have pulled you under. I could not just do nothing.

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.