Electrical - Wiring Diagrams

JeepDude84

New member

Equipment
M4050
Jun 12, 2026
1
0
1
Missouri
Please help.....If this is on here somewhere or someone knows where I can find a wiring diagram for a Kubota M4050. I think its an '85. Called my local dealer and they said they dont even have it because it was a weird time or something. Any help would be appreciated.
 

JohnDB

Active member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4500DT with FEL, back blade, Someca K28 hay mower, drag broom, post driver
Jun 9, 2018
564
190
43
NZ
Please help.....If this is on here somewhere or someone knows where I can find a wiring diagram for a Kubota M4050. I think its an '85. Called my local dealer and they said they dont even have it because it was a weird time or something. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome to the forum :) If you can't find a M4050 diagram from Kubotabooks.com, or someone here, the M4500 diagram is probably a close approximation. That's available on Kubotabooks.com.
 

Hugo Habicht

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
G1900
Jun 24, 2024
1,542
2,238
113
Ireland
.... the M4500 diagram is probably a close approximation.
Caution with "approximations".

They are a great opportunity to waste time.

Like I did on my tractor looking for an electrical fault and then found out the schematics were from the correct model but an incorrect year.

Wrong information is typically worse than having no information. ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

JAVIER LOPEZ

New member

Equipment
L1361 tractor with front loader
Jun 15, 2026
1
1
3
Barcelona
Hello,
I am new in the forum, just bought a second hand L1361 tractor with front loader and got the operator, maintenance manual (in spanish) and parts catalog from the previous owner that I will be happy to share if somebody need it. Does anybody have the wiring diagram from the L1361?
Thank you,
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

eglaude

New member

Equipment
ZD18 Mower W/54" Deck, L3400DW (W=Wide) , JD Gator 4X2, and chainsaw addict
Jun 14, 2011
10
0
1
Richmond, TX
Howdy GeoHorn, quick one you, and some of the other guys if they spot this post, is this L2650 wiring diagram pretty much that Kubota has used for the L3400D modei? Looks pretty close but that line works better when your playing horseshoes! If you got an in for a L3400D please post it up when you get a minute please.
Thanks a lot my friend.
 

North Idaho Wolfman

Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
36,419
11,218
113
Sandpoint, ID
Howdy GeoHorn, quick one you, and some of the other guys if they spot this post, is this L2650 wiring diagram pretty much that Kubota has used for the L3400D modei? Looks pretty close but that line works better when your playing horseshoes! If you got an in for a L3400D please post it up when you get a minute please.
Thanks a lot my friend.
The l2650 is not even close to a L3400
 

KaptinAmerika

New member

Equipment
Kubota B7300 Tractor, brush mower, drag box, plow, front end loader
Sep 25, 2026
1
0
1
CA
B7300 Electrical Schematic

Hi Folks
I was fortunate enough to uncover a B7300 diagram from inside one of the other B series schematic downloads so I figured I would update it a little and throw it back up here for those looking specifically for the B7300 schematic. Note that I did make one change to the "Hazard Switch" part of the drawing. There are a few of the OEM switches out on the market but at around $115 I was not going to pay that so I researched the schematic a little and adjusted it to show the replacement hazard switch not the OEM. I thought that the B7300 had left and right turn signals at first, hence the need for the overworked relay that is in the tractor, but then realized it is only a hazard flash whether you push the lever up or down on the B7300. Originally I purchased a 3 pin Novita relay flasher but I realized after I located the schematic that I could have likely just used an even lower cost 2 pin relay flasher. Either way you simply abandon the black wire on the OEM connector and use the "RG" (Power) and the "G" (Ground) to the new relay and your golden. Hope this helps someone. Someone will probably jump on and state "it does have left and right flashers" lol, but no matter what i did with the OEM relay all I could get out of it was hazard flashers. I replaced the OEM because it was working intermittently.
B7300-Elec-Schematic.jpg