Daily Chuckle

SAR Tracker

Equipment
LX2610HSDC, FEL, LX2963 Snowblower, BH77 Backhoe, forks
Nov 17, 2020
Central Oregon
The last time I got in trouble at home, my mother came at me with her weapon of choice - a ping pong paddle. I caught her hand in mid-air and said I was to old for a spanking. "Fine. Go to your room and do your homework." (I thought I had won!). My dad got home from work an hour or so later, and came to see me. I should've known I was in real trouble when he closed the door. "What's this crap you're too big for a spanking?" I stood up to answer him. Never saw the punch coming! Woke up a minute later with him standing over me asking if I was OK. That was the last time I ever got in trouble at home.

Reactions: 1 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
The last time I got in trouble at home, my mother came at me with her weapon of choice - a ping pong paddle. I caught her hand in mid-air and said I was to old for a spanking. "Fine. Go to your room and do your homework." (I thought I had won!). My dad got home from work an hour or so later, and came to see me. I should've known I was in real trouble when he closed the door. "What's this crap you're too big for a spanking?" I stood up to answer him. Never saw the punch coming! Woke up a minute later with him standing over me asking if I was OK. That was the last time I ever got in trouble at home.
Life really is pretty simple when it comes to training.

Make the right thing easy and the wrong thing difficult!

Reactions: 1 user

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
My mom used a wooden 36” yardstick. Fortunately cheap ones that broke across my back without inflicting too much pain. LOL now but not then.
LOL then normally meant plain B, the peach limb.