Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
This policeman was being cross-examined by a defense attorney during a felony trial and the lawyer was trying to undermine the police officer's credibility...

Q: 'Officer, did you see my client fleeing the scene?'

A: 'No sir. But I subsequently observed a person matching the description of the offender, running several blocks away.'

Q: 'Officer -- who provided this description?'

A: 'The officer who responded to the scene.'

Q: 'A fellow officer provided the description of this so-called offender. Do you trust your fellow officers?'

A: 'Yes, sir. With my life.'

Q: 'With your life? Let me ask you this then officer. Do you have a room where you change your clothes in preparation for your daily duties?'

A: 'Yes sir, we do!'

Q: 'And do you have a locker in the room?'

A: 'Yes sir, I do.'

Q: 'And do you have a lock on your locker?'

A: 'Yes sir.'

Q: 'Now why is it, officer, if you trust your fellow officers with your life, you find it necessary to lock your locker in a room you share with these same officers?'

A: 'You see, sir -- we share the building with the court complex, and oftentimes lawyers walk through that room.'

Reactions: 2 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
------------------------
Ol' Blue
-------------------------

A young cowboy from Texas goes off to college. Halfway through the semester, he has foolishly squandered all his money.

He calls home. "Dad," he says, "You won't believe what modern education is
developing! They actually have a program here in College Station that will teach our dog, Ol' Blue how to talk!"

"That's amazing," his Dad says. "How do we get Ol' Blue in that program?" "Just send him down here with $1,000" the young cowboy says.
"I'll get him in the course."

So, his father sends the dog and $1,000. About two-thirds of the way through the semester, the money again runs out. The boy calls home.
"So how's Ol' Blue doing son?" his father asks. "

Awesome, Dad, he's talking up a storm," he says, "but you just won't believe this - they've had such good results they have started to teach the animals how to read!"

"Read!?" says his father, "No kidding! How do we get Blue into that program?" "Just send $2,500, I'll get him in the class."

The money promptly arrives. But our hero has a problem. At the end of the
year, his father will find out the dog can neither talk, nor read... so he shoots
the dog.

When he arrives home at the end of the year, his father is all excited.
"Where's Ol' Blue? I just can't wait to see him read something and talk!"

"Dad," the boy says, "I have some grim news. Yesterday morning, just before we left to drive home, Ol' Blue was in the living room, kicked back in the recliner, reading the Wall Street Journal, like he usually does. Then he turned to me and asked, "So, is your daddy still messing' around with that young lady who lives in town?"

The father exclaimed,
"I hope you shot that son of a bitch before he talks to your Mother!"

"I sure did, Dad!"

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
He needs 40 acers to turn his rig around ...
wide turn2.jpg

i7win7

Equipment
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
If you have a rollbar, you can relate
bent it.jpg

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
LADY'S YEARLY EXAM

I went to the doctor for my yearly physical. The nurse started with certain basics.

"How much do you weigh?" she asked.
"135," I said.
The nurse put me on the scale.

It turns out my weight is 195.

The nurse asked, "Your height?"
"5 foot 9," I said.
The nurse checked and saw that I only measure 5' 2"

She then took my blood pressure and told me that it is very high.

"Of course it's high!" I screamed, 'When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!"

She put me on Prozac.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A Jack Daniels Fishing Story
I went fishing this morning but after a short time I ran out of worms.
Then I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth. Frogs are good bass bait.
Knowing the snake couldn’t bite me with the frog in his mouth I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.
Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bit. So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in its mouth.
His eyes rolled back, he went limp. I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.
A little later, I felt a nudge on my foot. There was that same snake with two frogs in his mouth.

Life is good in the South.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A husband and wife were in Wal-Mart doing they're weekly shopping. As they pushed their cart from one isle to the next they eventually came to the beer isle.

A sign on the display said Budweiser, $10.00 per case, so the husband puts one in the cart.

The wife asks, What are you doing? To which he replies its only 10.00 for 24 cans.

Put it back the wife demands its not on the list. The husband obeys and puts it back.

They eventually get to the cosmetic isle where the wife picks up a 6oz jar of facial cream. The husband sees that the price on the facial cream is $20.00. What are YOU doing? he asks.

Well she explains, its cold cream for my face and it makes me look beautiful to which her husband retorts, "So does a case of Budweiser but its only $10.00."

The next thing you hear on the intercom is HUSBAND DOWN ON ISLE 5 !!!

i7win7

Equipment
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
Don't want to be behind that thing
low rider.jpg