Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Elliott in GA's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Elliott in GA
reacted to
85Hokie's post
in the thread
New BX Series - BX**90
with
Like
.
I find NOTHING intuitive about the side by side pedals !!!!!!! I have to "drive" a 50 hp JD at work, the pedals are side by side - big...
Sep 30, 2026
Elliott in GA
reacted to
TheOldHokie's post
in the thread
Hydraulic oil change interval
with
Like
.
My $.02. If it looks clean and clear follow the 400 hour guidance. Dan
Sep 26, 2026
Elliott in GA
reacted to
razcob's post
in the thread
New seat for m62
with
Like
.
I was looking for a new seat and oem prices were around $575 and local upholstery shops wanted $300 for cushion replacements. I just...
Sep 25, 2026
Elliott in GA
reacted to
Bee-Positive's post
in the thread
Drying / compacting mud
with
Like
.
Not sure if you could rent them for less than your budget but have you looked into crane mats or rail road ties? Put them down - pick...
Sep 16, 2026
Elliott in GA
reacted to
jimh406's post
in the thread
Thoughts of a Mini Excavator
with
Like
.
Thought about renting?
Sep 12, 2026
Elliott in GA
reacted to
armylifer's post
in the thread
You WILL pay 150 dollars for it.....and like it mister!!!!!!!
with
Like
.
I have both DeWalt and Ryobi tools. I needed to buy some batteries for the Ryobi grinder, drill, circular saw, and flashlight. All those...
Sep 9, 2026
Elliott in GA
replied to the thread
Cheap,easy and fast way to shine oxidized paint
.
I am glad that you are pleased with your efforts. FWIW, I would suggest using a One-Step product (polish and wax). It will remove...
Sep 7, 2026
Elliott in GA
replied to the thread
You WILL pay 150 dollars for it.....and like it mister!!!!!!!
.
https://www.ryobitools.com/products/33287235773 1.85 pounds $99 with a small battery and charger. Not a great deal if you do not...
Sep 5, 2026
Elliott in GA
posted the thread
Fortunately, no Kubotas were injured. (stand off with SWAT ends without casualties)
in
Off Topic
.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/dramatic-video-shows-swat-vehicle-ramming-tractor-tense-oregon-standoff
Sep 3, 2026
Elliott in GA
reacted to
Ridger's post
in the thread
Stationary PTO
with
Like
.
Well it turns out my "Seat Tilt Switch" was bad. I tested it according to the WSM and found out it wasn't working. I ordered a new one...
Sep 1, 2026
Elliott in GA
replied to the thread
PTO Quick Attach Help
.
Expensive, but a complete solution for now and the future https://jiffyhitchsystems.com/
Aug 22, 2026
Elliott in GA
replied to the thread
Fender Protection
.
Well, a wrap is vulnerable to any type of brush or limbs. Do you ever encounter these? FWIW, I wash my tractor a few times a year, and...
Aug 19, 2026
Elliott in GA
replied to the thread
Grapple for a BX
.
You might being doing this already. I have found that when using a claw style grapple, the best way to get a big load is: fully open...
Aug 16, 2026
Elliott in GA
replied to the thread
Grapple for a BX
.
I have had an SGC0554 grapple on my LX for over 5 years; it is undamaged. I have moved countless loads of brush, small trees, bigger...
Aug 15, 2026
Elliott in GA
replied to the thread
2610SU 3rd Function
.
FWIW, I have a WR Long 3rd function on my LX2610 SU; it is still working great after 5 years. At the time of purchase, Kubota/Land...
Aug 14, 2026
Top
Bottom