Daily Chuckle

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
A group of professors were called and sat on a plane.
When the doors closed and the plane is about to take off, all the professors were informed that this plane is made by their students. Then all the professors rush toward the plane doors, trying to escape and survive on their own with the exception of One professor remains seated with so much confidence and calmness.
Someone's asked him why you're not escaping the plane.
Professor answers him with confidence, they are our students.
Next Question: are you sure that you taught them well?
Professor replied quietly: I'm Sure it won't fly.

old and tired

Equipment
L2800 HST; 2005; R4
A group of professors were called and sat on a plane.
When the doors closed and the plane is about to take off, all the professors were informed that this plane is made by their students. Then all the professors rush toward the plane doors, trying to escape and survive on their own with the exception of One professor remains seated with so much confidence and calmness.
Someone's asked him why you're not escaping the plane.
Professor answers him with confidence, they are our students.
Next Question: are you sure that you taught them well?
Professor replied quietly: I'm Sure it won't fly.
Professor replied quietly: I'm Sure it won't even start....

UnEasyRider

Equipment
L3302 LA 526 loader, Box Scraper, Grappler, Forks, Rotary mower, Big Tool Rack.
Apr 14, 2023
Florida
Well I'm in the emergency room now. Ugh!! 😢 Today was not a good day at all. I decided to go horseback riding, to ease the boredom... something I haven't done in awhile. It turned out to be a big mistake!
I got on the horse and started out fine. Nice and slow, but then we went a little faster. Before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off. I caught my foot in the stirrup with the horse dragging me. It wouldn't stop. Hit my head, banged up my back and elbow, pretty good and tore my pants half off me !
Thank goodness the kind manager at Dollar General came out and unplugged the machine. But, she had the nerve to take the rest of my change so I wouldn't ride the Elephant or Motorcycle. I was also banned from the Merry-go-round. The nerve!
How many of you actually read what I wrote? If you did, paste for someone else to get a laugh! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Ed was in bed with his girlfriend when they suddenly heard the front door lock opening. She told him "It's my husband. He's an NFL linebacker and he's back from practice early. Run or he will tear you limb from limb!".

Ed grabbed his clothes and jumped out the window and and ran out to the street only to find it was raining and the city wide marathon was in full swing. He ran and joined the crowd.

One of the other runners saw him and asked Ed "Do you always run naked?" Ed was pretty quick witted and replied "Of course. It is cooler with no obstructing clothes to slow me down. In fact I am an ancient history professor at the community college and up until the 1700's all the Olympic sports were done in the nude."

Another runner asked "Why do you carry your clothes with you when you run?" Ed again replied "Well if I win or place highly the sports photographers all want a picture but they can't post it of me naked so I can dress quickly and pose for them."

A third runner sagely asked "Do you always wear a condom when you run?" Ed quickly replied "No, only when its raining."

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user