Daily Chuckle

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
Some of the younger guys that worked for a subcontractor we used often thought it would be hilarious to put large cable ties on the driveshaft of the van I was driving. I thought it was funnier watching them have to completely unload their truck and reload it at the gate after a 14 hour day. I waited until the end of the week to tell them the gate guard was an acquaintance. If they zip tied my driveshaft, their trucks got “searched “ while everyone else drove past. And I watched from nearby cover. After that shutdown, I never had tie wraps on the driveshaft again. It only took 2 incidents for the older guys to rat ‘em out, because I left instructions with the guard to search‘ em all if it happened again.

I don’t get mad about jokes, and I don’t get even. I get ahead. Karma is a bi**h.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
There were four guys in a deer hunting camp. They had to share a room with two other people. Nobody wanted to share a room with Randolph because he snored so loudly. They felt it wouldn’t be fair to force one of them to stay with him the entire time, so they decided to take turns.
The first guy slept with Randolph and shows up to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and bloodshot eyes. “Man, what happened to you?” questioned the other two. “Randolph snored so loudly that I just sat up and watched him all night,” he explained.
The following night, it was the turn of the second guy. In the morning, the same thing happens: his hair sticking up and his eyes are bloodshot. The other two individuals stated, “What happened to you, man? You look terrible!” He stated, “That Randolph rocks the house. I sat up all night watching him.”
Jerry’s time came on the third night. Jerry was a huge beefy ex-footballer; he was a man’s man. He arrived at breakfast the next morning, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. “Good morning,” he remarked cheerfully. The other two were astounded! He appeared to be both relaxed and calm. “Man, what happened?” they inquired. He stated, “So, we prepared for bed. I went into Randolph’s room, stroked his buttocks, and kissed him good night. Randolph stood up all night watching me.”

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users