Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC
There are two routes to heard-immunity…. the slow way (let everyone naturally acquire the disease from each other ..giving it plenty of opportunity to mutate)…and risk some of us dying over it)…. or the faster and more methodical route… expose everyone in such a way that they acquire the immunity in a much less deadly fashion…. vaccination.

I’m not confused by anything except by the numbers of otherwise logical and smart people who think they’re being ”controlled” by their own popularly elected gov’t Of, By, and For the people following scientifically-acquired and sound medical advice.

“Trust….but Verify” …and I trust my Doctor (who recommended the Pfizer or Moderna as soon as I could get either). …and it’s been verified those vaccines Work in the 90-95% safe and successful range.

Yes, eventually. EVENTUALLY…. “this too shall pass”. We can get there faster and safer if fake-conspiracy-theorists would keep it to themselves and, as this thread was entitiled, “Let ‘em Die!”

But I’d prefer my friends to quit imagining the gov’t is “out to get them” if for no other reason than gov’t needs it’s people and is anxious to save them from themselves.
They lied about the death rates of covid
They lied about the transmissibility of covid
They lied about the origin of covid
They lied about the case numbers of covid
They lied about the efficacy of masks
They lied about what the “vaccination” is (It’s a new “therapy” not a traditional vaccination
They Lied about the efficacy of HCQ
They Lied about the efface of Ivermectin
They lied about the lies they told

I’m sure we can trust them now though. :rolleyes:

*Based on their transmissibility assessment, both mathematically, and by appearance, many major population centers were approaching herd immunity about the time the “vaccine” was becoming readily available.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC
There are two routes to heard-immunity…. the slow way (let everyone naturally acquire the disease from each other ..giving it plenty of opportunity to mutate)…and risk some of us dying over it)…. or the faster and more methodical route… expose everyone in such a way that they acquire the immunity in a much less deadly fashion…. vaccination.

I’m not confused by anything except by the numbers of otherwise logical and smart people who think they’re being ”controlled” by their own popularly elected gov’t Of, By, and For the people following scientifically-acquired and sound medical advice.

“Trust….but Verify” …and I trust my Doctor (who recommended the Pfizer or Moderna as soon as I could get either). …and it’s been verified those vaccines Work in the 90-95% safe and successful range.

Yes, eventually. EVENTUALLY…. “this too shall pass”. We can get there faster and safer if fake-conspiracy-theorists would keep it to themselves and, as this thread was entitiled, “Let ‘em Die!”

But I’d prefer my friends to quit imagining the gov’t is “out to get them” if for no other reason than gov’t needs it’s people and is anxious to save them from themselves.
Look-I’m not hacking on you, or anyone who chooses to take the treatment. It’s your decision you have to make for yourself and frankly it’s no one else’s business.

OTOH-I WILL NOT submit to a grand medical experiment for a new type of treatment that has no long term data. I can calculate the very small risk of a negative outcome from COVID exposure. I can not calculate the long term risk of a complete unknown.

The single most reliable data point I have concerning the jab is that ALL previous mRNA therapies have failed miserably in animal studies. In fact so badly they never progressed to human trials.

Reactions: 2 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Fake conspiracy? Tell that to my neighbor that has had her period every day for 3 months!
Or even my Father that can’t lift his arm above his head due to pain at injection site.
My tax accountant/sunday-school leader died a month ago. They didn’t know what caused him to call EMS on himself…and he died 24 hrs later. It was widely spread-about that he’d died due to covid and it was widely believed his vaccination did not work. Just like your example…. anecdotal B.S. gets spread rapidly.

Then, a week later, it was discovered that for 3 months he had been self-treating for stomach/lower-GI pains. He had even (secretly) made an appt with a gastrointerologist for the following Monday.
But he didn’t make it.… because on Friday before his appt…. he called EMS on himself.

He actually died from intestinal blockage completely unrelated to covid and the “positive” covid test administered in the E.R. was a “false positive” which was discovered in the autopsy.

Who knows why your neighbor has a period every 3 months she should see a qualified gynecologist. Your father should see someone about his torn rotator cuff.

And you should quit spreading B.S. about undiagnosed and improperly treated illnesses. (and don’t come back with another made-up B.S. story about how all that’s been done and determined it was due to a vaccination. If that were true, it’d be all over the ”Alternative” AND the “Main-Stream” media.

Reactions: 1 user

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2018
Texas
They lied about the death rates of covid
They lied about the transmissibility of covid
They lied about the origin of covid
They lied about the case numbers of covid
They lied about the efficacy of masks
They lied about what the “vaccination” is (It’s a new “therapy” not a traditional vaccination
They Lied about the efficacy of HCQ
They Lied about the efface of Ivermectin
They lied about the lies they told

I’m sure we can trust them now though. :rolleyes:

*Based on their transmissibility assessment, both mathematically, and by appearance, many major population centers were approaching herd immunity about the time the “vaccine” was becoming readily available.
Horth-thit! Based upon “their” transmissibility assessment…” …you have a short memory and a wild imagination. They were sanitizing the streets and stairs of Wuhan for a month before it ever got to the U.S….. and since it took a month to get to the US……. there was NO POSSIBILITY of “herd immunity” here. (OR THERE! And they were still fighting the spread there!). How stoopid can we get?

This sort of statements made by wildfire-propagandists and repeated by ignorant conspiracy-theorists ARE the problem. Stop it.

Reactions: 1 users

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
It would be naive to believe present governments would not do harm to their citizens.

That is just stupid. It's been done in the past, it's happening right now.

Saying "It can not happen here" is exactly the problem.

jkrez

Equipment
Gr2120, LX3310, bh77 hoe, 64 inch commercial snow blower, landpride pallet forks
Apr 16, 2021
Berks County PA
My tax accountant/sunday-school leader died a month ago. They didn’t know what caused him to call EMS on himself…and he died 24 hrs later. It was widely spread-about that he’d died due to covid and it was widely believed his vaccination did not work. Just like your example…. anecdotal B.S. gets spread rapidly.

Then, a week later, it was discovered that for 3 months he had been self-treating for stomach/lower-GI pains. He had even (secretly) made an appt with a gastrointerologist for the following Monday.
But he didn’t make it.… because on Friday before his appt…. he called EMS on himself.

He actually died from intestinal blockage completely unrelated to covid and the “positive” covid test administered in the E.R. was a “false positive” which was discovered in the autopsy.

Who knows why your neighbor has a period every 3 months she should see a qualified gynecologist. Your father should see someone about his torn rotator cuff.

And you should quit spreading B.S. about undiagnosed and improperly treated illnesses. (and don’t come back with another made-up B.S. story about how all that’s been done and determined it was due to a vaccination. If that were true, it’d be all over the ”Alternative” AND the “Main-Stream” media.
BS? I guess you trust the government more than I.
The neighbor does not get her period every 3 months! She is bleeding every day for 3 months.
She is also getting lumps in her breasts.
Dads pain ain’t at rotator cuff. It’s at the injection site.
We can agree to disagree, you know like the old days before cancel culture. But in a year or so when all these mysterious deaths happen remember the j@b

Oh, I do believe that we Americans were on the moon!

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC
Horth-thit! Based upon “their” transmissibility assessment…” …you have a short memory and a wild imagination. They were sanitizing the streets and stairs of Wuhan for a month before it ever got to the U.S….. and since it took a month to get to the US……. there was NO POSSIBILITY of “herd immunity” here. (OR THERE! And they were still fighting the spread there!). How stoopid can we get?

This sort of statements made by wildfire-propagandists and repeated by ignorant conspiracy-theorists ARE the problem. Stop it.
Not referring to the Chinese. I’m referring to the CDC projections of transmissibility here in the US.

I also stated that herd immunity was mathematically possible and was demonstrated to some degree in actuality about the time the “vaccine” became available.

The time line you’re referencing is well before (Dec-Feb Ish). Apples and and Oranges.

Are you actually taking the position that the case data isn’t polluted? You are not aware that there are many admissions to inflating the numbers by multiple means by any number of governmental activities?

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC

I’m sorry for your loss.

There is much supposition and incorrect information on both sides of this.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2018
Texas
I am aware that many deaths were (improperly) attributed as “covid” deaths….

The reason is/was not because it was a deliberate inflated coving counting for the reasons as many presume.
It was/is because ordinary life/death/funeral policies will not pay or cover the associated costs for the deaths and if, during a pandemic, it is attributed to “the covid” …then increased costs are better-absorbed and covered. Hospitals and funeral directors know they’ll be better-compensated if it’s “covid”. Catch-22.

Anway… I think I’ll leave this thread now.… As we’ve all heard said, … ”You can’t fix stoopid.”

Best regards and everyone stay safe… and rally-‘round-the-flag Boys! We’ve got a common enemy: Conspiracy-Theorists supported by Putin and Jinping. (who it’s my opinion are celebrating our stoopidity if not downright promoting it.)

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
I am not a doctor but I have been sleeping with a nurse for 35 years.

They changed a lot in order to inflate the numbers. That is a fact. For over 100 years a "fever" was 100.4, all of a sudden covid comes along and "fever" mysteriously changes to 99.5 in most states. I know a lot of you are math challenged but honestly anyone should be able to see how this will inflate numbers. That is just one tiny verifiable cause/effect.

This has been the most successful 6 trillion dollar (so far) money grab in history.

HIDING from this is why it is dragging on. HIDING from this and the dragging it along is why there are more successful variants.

It is the first time in history we have tried to hide healthy people, and it is working just as planned.

It is super easy to scare people that can't count or are easily duped.

Reactions: 5 users

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH

The reason is/was not because it was a deliberate inflated coving counting for the reasons as many presume.
It was/is because ordinary life/death/funeral policies will not pay or cover the associated costs for the deaths and if, during a pandemic, it is attributed to “the covid” …then increased costs are better-absorbed and covered. Hospitals and funeral directors know they’ll be better-compensated if it’s “covid”. Catch-22.

Anway… I think I’ll leave this thread now.… As we’ve all heard said, … ”You can’t fix stoopid.”

Best regards and everyone stay safe… and rally-‘round-the-flag Boys! We’ve got a common enemy: Conspiracy-Theorists supported by Putin and Jinping. (who it’s my opinion are celebrating our stoopidity if not downright promoting it.)
So they did it for greed or altruistic reasons and that makes the fake numbers ok? or believable?

Reactions: 3 users

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC

Regardless of motive it’s fraud, and it inflated the numbers.

Those inflated numbers were in turn used to justify all manner of abuses of the public trust and civil rights.

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
I am not a doctor but I have been sleeping with a nurse for 35 years.

They changed a lot in order to inflate the numbers. That is a fact. For over 100 years a "fever" was 100.4, all of a sudden covid comes along and "fever" mysteriously changes to 99.5 in most states. I know a lot of you are math challenged but honestly anyone should be able to see how this will inflate numbers. That is just one tiny verifiable cause/effect.
Really?
Source
Fever: Although a fever technically is any body temperature above the normal of 98.6 F (37 C), in practice a person is usually not considered to have a significant fever until the temperature is above 100.4 F (38 C).

Source
Definitions of Symptoms for Reportable Illnesses
The 42 Code of Federal Regulations parts 70/71 Final Rule defines an ill person as someone who:
  1. Has a fever (has a measured temperature of 100.4 °F [38 °C]† or greater, or feels warm to the touch, or gives a history of feeling feverish) accompanied by one or more of the following:
    • skin rash
    • difficulty breathing
    • persistent cough
    • decreased consciousness or confusion of recent onset
    • new unexplained bruising or bleeding (without previous injury)
    • persistent diarrhea
    • persistent vomiting (other than air sickness)
    • headache with stiff neck, or
    • appears obviously unwell

Where do you get your information?

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I find it interesting when some folks dislike what is being said they call the speaker a conspiracy theorist. It's how they try, and usually succeed, to put the speaker on the defensive.

1627679529720.png

Reactions: 4 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Anyone wonder why there is distrust with government? He's a 2 minute video showing showing leader's inconsistency.

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC
“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”–probably not Mark Twain, but some smart guy none the less

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Where do you get your information?
The nurse I have been sleeping with for 35 years.

You seem quick to defend, so take a minute and look into it.

The first result I found when I searched,

Like I said it varied by state. This was just ONE verifiable example of actions that will artificially inflate the numbers.

There were tons of bad tests that went around (still are) and America was not the only one with them. Did you see the videos of taking the test out of the bag and dipping it in Coke to get a positive? That brand/model had millions made. Do false positives inflate the numbers?

Last edited:

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
The nurse I have been sleeping with for 35 years.

You seem quick to defend, so take a minute and look into it.

The first result I found when I searched,

Like I said it varied by state. This was just ONE verifiable example of actions that will artificially inflate the numbers.

There were tons of bad tests that went around (still are) and America was not the only one with them. Did you see the videos of taking the test out of the bag and dipping it in Coke to get a positive? That brand/model had millions made. Do false positives inflate the numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.