RCW
Well-known member
Lifetime Member
Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Skeets - - I had to look up Dutch Baby....looks so good.Just did a Dutch Baby with a side of bacon this morning sometimes ya just want something more than toast and coffee
Yeah - - dang they look good!Its not hard to make but ohhhhhhhhh so good !!!


I give up, what is chicken kunoichi? I looked up kunoichi and it said female ninjas????I did make up a pot of chicken kunoichi soup,, wasnt bad but there is some in the freezer you know just in case
I think he may have meant gnocchiI give up, what is chicken kunoichi? I looked up kunoichi and it said female ninjas????
Yep, my guess too.I think he may have meant gnocchi![]()
In skeets’ defense, he may have had red headed ninjas baling hay with a Kubota on his mindYep, my guess too.
Maybe I posted this before.
Started work at a different restaurant.
Knew most of the kitchen folks working there.
Cook is giving me tour of the place.
He knew my background was heavily Italian.
In a walk-in freezer, he points out a couple cases….and says he thought the
ge-NOTCH-eez would have sold better…..
Told him with that pronunciation, I wouldn't have bought them, either......(well, not a big fan of gnocchi anyway...)
I have NO issue with 99% of the population making that mistake. Understandable.
But, when you're a professional trying to sell something to someone for a premium buck, you damn-well better sound like you know what you're selling!
N-au-kee...repeat after me....![]()
Hey....when I saw that, I immediately thought gnocchi....Man yinz guys is brutal on an old man,,,, LMAO