What have you made for you tractor

tpmx

Equipment
2013 B3200
Jan 12, 2014
United States
Heres a trailer hitch adapter I made to help moving trailers around/to pull the logsplitter or whatever I need it for
It is shown on my B7500 but that tractor has been sold and replaced with a new B3200
The adapter is on the 3200 now

Attachments

Mr jaws

Jan 12, 2014
Foxboro,wi
My son and I built a cab for my b3200. It has a heater,windshield wiper and washer. Also extra fans to keep the windows fog free. Driving lights along with strobe lights. Dome light,aux 12volt outlets. Insulated with removable doors and the rear window opens.

Attachments

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Mr Jaws that is a fine looking cab a few more pic if you please, they always give somebody another idea:rolleyes:

Little Orange

Equipment
Kubota BX25D TLB, hitch frame, FEL forks, 3pt steel ballast and back blade
Dec 8, 2013
Comox Valley, BC Canada
Hi Folks,

Just getting started with a new BX25D and today spent some time grinding and sanding up a set of forks for the inside of the FEL. Found the design on the forum and thought it was simple, easy, less expensive and just what was needed for light fork work around the property. Pictures soon, need to find some orange paint first.:)

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Welcome there little orange, and by all means pictures we love pictures:D

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Hi Folks,

Just getting started with a new BX25D and today spent some time grinding and sanding up a set of forks for the inside of the FEL. Found the design on the forum and thought it was simple, easy, less expensive and just what was needed for light fork work around the property. Pictures soon, need to find some orange paint first.:)
Welcome to the site. Nice to see you finally posted ;)
Looking forward to seeing your project.
Happy tractoring.

Dan_R_42

Equipment
B7100-D, w/ Sims Cab, B219 FEL, ARPS 70 Backhoe, Oversized R4 Tires, LX2610 Cab
Dec 1, 2010
Taunton, MA
Lil Foot, any chance of getting photos of how your ROP's attaches to your frame around the backhoe ?

I picked up the ROP's via the Kubota program for my B7100. With the ARPS 70 backhoe I wondering how to get it all to fit. I realize your backhoe is different, but any photos may help.

Thanks, Dan

Attachments

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Lil Foot, any chance of getting photos of how your ROP's attaches to your frame around the backhoe ?
I picked up the ROP's via the Kubota program for my B7100. With the ARPS 70 backhoe I wondering how to get it all to fit. I realize your backhoe is different, but any photos may help.
The tractor is 150 miles away currently, but you're in luck…. I have some pics that might help from a similar previous request. There is a part on the 3pt linkage called an "interlocker" that needs to be turned 90˚ to clear the ROPs, but other than that it is pretty much a bolt on. The dealership would not allow me to install it because "I wasn't qualified", and then their super tech bent my 3pt linkage all to hell because he didn't pay attention. (moron)
I recommend you leave every thing loose until all the bolts are in place, mine had a little twist that would have made lining up the lower bolts a bitch if the top joint was tight first.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

Dan_R_42

Equipment
B7100-D, w/ Sims Cab, B219 FEL, ARPS 70 Backhoe, Oversized R4 Tires, LX2610 Cab
Dec 1, 2010
Taunton, MA
There is a part on the 3pt linkage called an "interlocker" that needs to be turned 90˚ to clear the ROPs, but other than that it is pretty much a bolt on.
Thank you for the info and the photos...

Is there any chance the "interlocker" has another name in the older Kubota Parts Manuals? I checked the 4 pages under "3-Point Linkage Group" there are 51 parts listed, but none with that name. :D

PS: I'm working from a Feb 1982 Kubota Parts List manual for B7100D-P

Last edited:

Little Orange

Equipment
Kubota BX25D TLB, hitch frame, FEL forks, 3pt steel ballast and back blade
Dec 8, 2013
Comox Valley, BC Canada
Hi Folks, here are five in progress pictures of the new forks for the FEL.

First pictures shows dealer installed W.R. Long Inc. wear bar (good investment, saw a bucket without one and looked like 50 years of use in only 5 years), the three chain hooks, and one side of the forks. Next, is close up detail of fork support pipe and hole in bucket (washers not welded yet). Next, is the full 42" spread of both forks (42" lift surfaces). Next, shows them rotated up and temporarily tied back for travelling, and last picture is the forks exchanged sides and slid to an 8" spread for those funny little light jobs that just need a little lift other than using my wife's arms.

Forks are made of USA steel sq. tube 2x2x0.25" over engineered and the pipe is 1.25" galv. thick wall. Note, bevelled front ends to flex up and the spring pins on the outside of bucket to allow easy quick install or removal.

Cheers:)

Attachments

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Love the concept & execution! If I didn't already have forks, I might steal your design.:D

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
I have been after a gravel rake for some time, i didnt really want to pay the high price that a lot of dealer are charging:eek:
Decided to have a rummage through the metal bin and fabricated a custom item.

Having looked at a lot of rake type attachments they all appear to be made from lighweight material that i doubt will last long being used several times week, 52 weeks a year.
I just wanted something simple in design and easy to move around and quick to hook-up, yet strong enough to last a lot of usage, also that can be used when driving forwards or reversing.

Had a couple of spare hours last week one evening so knocked this item up.
5' wide with decent thick steel rod for the tines, which i spaced according to our gravel size (largish gravel ).
Added a weight bar to use my suitcase weights to keep it running flat and bounce free. If i need to go deeper on the right side i can just adjust the hight of the lift arm that side, job done:)
Works a treat, leaves the all the gravel nice and raked level in less than an hour.
also, as i used steel rod for the tines when i use the weights it loosens the compacted gravel layer from many years of less than ideal raking.
Its a win win situation and cost me zero as it was all offcuts anyway, and my spare time is allway free:):)

anyway , if you like it, feel free to use my highly technical and advanced;):D design....

picys attached.
rob

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
from many years of less than ideal raking.
I'm seriously worried about you...;) That has to be some of the neatest and cleanest yard gravel I have ever seen!:eek:

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
Yep i like a nice clean gravel driveway;):D , but, if anyone says that if you want a low maintance driveway material go with gravel, just give him a poke with a sharp stick....;)
Seriously though, for a gravel drive to last and be problem free and last for sometime it must be raked properly once a week as a minimum otherwise it will get all pushed into pocket twice as deep and when thin just compacted down.
Buying 60 tons of new gravel every few years gets a bit costly :eek: , just a few hours a week can save all that cost and it allways looks nice.:)

Just me being a OCD with it.:D

rob

rpage83

Equipment
B8200HST-D,BF300 loader, BK4520 backhoe, FL1021R tiller
Jun 21, 2012
Utah
some forks for the 8200.

Snow plow
weight bar
soil screener
ripper bar

future projects
3 point chipper
finish mower

Sorry,
only have the forks picture right now. No snow, so I have more time to work on projects:D