What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

danmorea

Equipment
kubota b7100 loader/backhoe Kubota B2650 loader John Deere x540
Oct 25, 2013
narrowsburg ny
kubota b7100
This year the snow came too soon I like store my Mercedes diesel over the winter in the barn - 400ft away on hilly dirt road now covered in 1 ft of wet snow First i try to pull it with my Honda crv i did not make it more than 10 ft, my truck is not here so i try and did drag my mercedes with my small kubota b7100 all the way in the barn .This place is my weekend home upstate ny and i am not there to clean the snow in time

benelli_t

Feb 17, 2009
Louisiana
I have been shredding and clearing right of ways for deer hunting with my 3130... just wish I had a 60 or 70 hp to pull our 15ft batt wing.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Been sliping and sliding around like I was on ice but it's just cow mud and plenty of it. Of course now it's down in the 20's so I guess it's crusty cow mud.

The_Al

Equipment
L3540, Heavy duty FEL, 9' bachoe, Brush hog, 72" grappler
Jul 19, 2013
MA
That is great. How warm is it there? Wish I could get out to finish some ground work here.

1 tore down goat barn at night.

2 work on some fencing.

3 pulled up some poles.

4 did some logging for fire wood for the winter.

t33jetman

Equipment
BX25D, TLB, 1860 bal. bucket, Curtis Hard Cab
Aug 31, 2013
Wooster, Ohio
Sorry guys , I just thought he wanted to know what kind of things you do with your tractor not the day.

This pic is what it looks like here, but , not on this day, because its Christmas.

I am not going out and get my BX dirty today, it would only mean I would have to clean it up before putting it away.

So I am sitting in front of the fireplace , 15 degrees outside with my feet up and watching "It's a Wonderful Life"

Attachments

Last edited:

MAFABCO

Equipment
1981 Kubota B7100HST-D, Gehl 2500, 32' Manlift on a Chevy truck.
Nov 16, 2013
Waterloo, IA
Kubota B7100HST-D

Today I replaces my clutch safety switch, valve cover gasket, steering shaft bushing and adjusted the valves. I removed and tore down the steering box, cleaned everything and put it all back together. Then I went for a little drive in the snow. Merry Christmas!

The_Al

Equipment
L3540, Heavy duty FEL, 9' bachoe, Brush hog, 72" grappler
Jul 19, 2013
MA
A guy can dream of that type of weather this time of year

Sorry guys , I just thought he wanted to know what kind of things you do with your tractor not the day.

This pic is what it looks like here, but , not on this day, because its Christmas.

I am not going out and get my BX dirty today, it would only mean I would have to clean it up before putting it away.

So I am sitting in front of the fireplace , 15 degrees outside with my feet up and watching "It's a Wonderful Life"

thirdroc17

Dec 25, 2013
Michigan
Blew snow again with my new BX-2670. Still trying to get used the hydro drive. Limited flexibility in my right hip and ankle is making it a real challenge.

MAFABCO

Equipment
1981 Kubota B7100HST-D, Gehl 2500, 32' Manlift on a Chevy truck.
Nov 16, 2013
Waterloo, IA
perhaps you could fabricate some sort of hand control for it????

trouble11

Equipment
kubota b9200, bf350fel,b4530 hoe, 2002 Gmc Sierra with plow
Jun 12, 2012
Plattsburgh, NY
Moved a lot of Ice from the front of My Driveway and My Neighbors Driveways and Mailboxes. Could not touch it with My Truck Plow. We had a severe Ice storm and things are slowly getting back to normal. Got a few hours of seat time on My B9200.

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
chasing wires, chasing wires, chasing wires, oh did i say I am chasing wires.:mad:
Last thing to do before I can test out all the work I have put into it.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Lets see oh yes,,, I hauled in a load of fire wood, put the wood in the basement drove around the back of the garage to put the trailer away and promptly tore off my work lights on the ROPS, I have no idea how I miss cutting that limb off in the summer,, I didn't like that arrangement anyway

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Lets see oh yes,,, I hauled in a load of fire wood, put the wood in the basement drove around the back of the garage to put the trailer away and promptly tore off my work lights on the ROPS, I have no idea how I miss cutting that limb off in the summer,, I didn't like that arrangement anyway
Watch out for that...........#$%^ limb :mad: I feel your pain :(

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Wildfire, as much work as you did to the Toyota and as cool as it turned out I'm surprised you don't have a home built just for it.

Looks like you have the snow under control for the time being.

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.

It's not fair, you got too many toys!! :rolleyes: ;) :D

Ron

Now Ron, really, is that possible? :D

Paul

Wildfire, as much work as you did to the Toyota and as cool as it turned out I'm surprised you don't have a home built just for it.

Looks like you have the snow under control for the time being.
Well it do have a home in a sense. It sleeps over on back of the motorcycle lift but I had so much to do these last few weeks poor ol' Forky had to sleep outside and then the snow came and boy did it come :eek:

On the bright side. The BX helped me get Forky in the shop and thaw out. I did a full service on him, cleaned it up and now he's back where he sleeps on a battery tender.I even fix a few paint abrasions he had. I must admit. He looks more comfortable ;)

Yes my friend. I have the snow under control but there's much more coming for Monday.