Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
An old man had always wanted a pair of fancy cowboy boots so on a vacation out west he found a man who custom made him a pair of them.

He came back to the hotel where he and his wife were staying and was wearing his fancy new boots with his jeans tucked it to really show off his boots. He walked in and asked his wife "Notice anything different?"

She glance over and said "Nope".

The old man went in the bathroom and stripped down stark naked and put his boots back on and walked back out and asked again "Now do you see anything different?"

His wife looked and said "Nope. It was hanging down before and its still hanging down now!"

The old man replied "Its hanging down because it is looking at my brand new boots!"

The old lady shook her head and replied "Then you should have bought a hat instead!"

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
WIFE: "Honey, please don't forget to buy bread when you're coming home from work and lest I forget... Your girlfriend Elizabeth is also here and says hello to you."
HUSBAND: Who is Elizabeth?
WIFE : Nobody, I just wanted you to respond, so I can have confirmation that you saw my message.
HUSBAND: But I'm with Elizabeth right now, I thought you saw us!
WIFE: What! Where are you?
Husband: Near the neighborhood bakery.
WIFE: Wait, I'm coming right now!
After 5 minutes, his wife sends a message:
WIFE:I'm at the bakery, where are you?
HUSBAND: I'm at work. Now that you're at the bakery, please buy the bread and go home!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users