Camper pics

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
:D
Yup, any time the wife wants to add something to the rig's gear, I remind her of my buddy's situation. Then I tell her we can add it, but we have to leave something else home. Works every time.:)

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
We gotta get our camper ready to go for a little trip in a couple weeks :D Son was hinting pretty good today about wanting to go camping somewhere, but it was "way" too hot for tent camping :rolleyes:

So in a couple weeks we'll have our son, daughter in law, and the grandkids out somewhere for a weekend. :D

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
We gotta get our camper ready to go for a little trip in a couple weeks :D Son was hinting pretty good today about wanting to go camping somewhere, but it was "way" too hot for tent camping :rolleyes:

So in a couple weeks we'll have our son, daughter in law, and the grandkids out somewhere for a weekend. :D
Daren, sounds like you'll have a full house.:) You might be sleeping out under the stars. :D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Daren, sounds like you'll have a full house.:) You might be sleeping out under the stars. :D
He who owneth and hauleth the camper has first choice of beds!!!! Everyone else can fight over what's left ;);):p:p:D:D

With the queen bed in the front, a full size bed and bunk in the back, plus the couch and table fold into beds. Should be plenty of room for the 6 of us :D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Got the camper washed and waxed. Wife spring cleaned the interior.

Tested out the a/c for a couple hours to see if it would keep up with 98 degree temps and direct sun :)

It's ready to take the kids out in a couple weeks :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Out for the weekend. Wife and I got some piece and quiet tonight. But we got three heathens showing up in the morning :D

Kids aren't gonna know what to do though. The breaker is bad for the power at the camp site. Has enough juice to run the AC.

Had to switch the fridge and water heater to propane. As soon as one of them kicks on, the breaker pops :mad:

Every thing on my end is good though. Tested it at the house yesterday. And it all worked fine running off a 20 amp breaker.

SLIMSHADIE

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Apr 10, 2013
Eureka,IL
We took our first trip a few weeks ago, not much camping since we took our daughter to her NIU University orientation. They make them spend the night in a dorm now. Activities for the students and adults for 2 days, if you let them. Had to replace the water pump on the 10 year Dodge, it started weeping but let go after we got onsite, luckily I bought it and brought it, thinking I replace it after the trip!!

image.jpg

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Its not liking 2 photos tonight.

View attachment 23345

Looks like you got s nice spot by the water :D During the summer at devils fork, the good spots reserve fast by the water. So the only thing available was the woods.

But, since it was 100 degrees yesterday, the woods worked out better. Only issue is gonna be getting the camper out with out clipping a tree :rolleyes: Should have brought my chain saw :p:p I'm sure the park service would love that :D

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Our first journey was to Camp Lakeview in Washington state near Graham. An outdoor kitchen is the bomb :p

8.4 Mpg was a bit of a shock :eek:

Attachments

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I get about 9mpg in the Sierra. If we ever get another camper, the out door kitchen will be on the must have list.

Here's our out door kitchen :D

Here's one of our grand kids hanging with aunt B (our daughter) :D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Ya know Im really starting to hate my tent

Some of the travel trailers are rolling condos and sure have there creature comforts :)

The downfall though as we found out yesterday. At the campsite next to us, they have an almost brand new camper.

A large oak branch fell out of a tree and landed on the camper caving in the roof slightly and punctured it :eek: they will be with out it for most of the summer now while it's repaired :rolleyes:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Here's our out door kitchen :D
Daren - Miller Lite?!?!

Whenever I see that brand, I think of professional Pool Player Steve Mizerak. He did a lot of their TV commercials in the early '80's.

He was a guest at a function at the hotel I cooked at. A real a$$hole, "even when he was just foolin' around"!:):)

Walt Frazier, the basketball player was cool. The bands Cheap Trick and Grateful Dead was both a PITA!

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
That was my sons beer :p:p I had some ice cold corona's in the cooler. :D

Summer I drink corona or blue moon. Winter I like the darker stuff :)

Had Molly hatchet stop at the restaurant I worked at when I was just out of high school. They were really cool and easy to deal with :)

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Summer I drink corona or blue moon. Winter I like the darker stuff :)
Corona or Blue Moon - interesting combination. I was on a Blue Moon kick for a while, too. Never cared for Corona since it became popular 30 years ago.

I used to get $3.50 for Corona at a bar/restaurant I worked at '85-'87 or so. Slice of lime, and folks couldn't throw their money quick enough. Was selling Budweiser for $1.75..... Was a local working guys place days and weeknights, with college students on weekend nights. Bought local Genesee half-kegs for $23.95.

I started at $2.50, then $3 - didn't matter - it was the first beer locally you'd put fruit in - lotsa folks just had to have it! :p

At that place, I used to sell a "Boneless Chicken Dinner" for $1.00 over the bar. Two pickled eggs and a Genny Draft - your choice of "Red Eye", Cream Ale, or 12 Horse Ale!!:p:p

If you needed a vegetable, a pickled jalapeno was only 50 cents!.....

I was a fan of the gallon pickle jars on the back-bar - used to sell a lot of stuff that way!

Last edited: