Camper pics

mport

Equipment
2013 B3200 backhoe
May 9, 2014
ST. Clairsville OH
After you flush out the RV antifreeze in the spring pump a mix of 1/2 cup bleach to gallon of water through the lines. It will remove any foul taste from the anti freeze and sanitize the lines.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
You got it my friend :D
Many a miles on my little tent on the back of the HD. But old dad is starten to get a little long in the tooth to be sleepin on the ground any more even with the foam pad. And a nice little Shakespeare take down rod and ultra light spinner has made for more than one quiet dinner.:D

Dalroo

Equipment
MX4800DT
Aug 24, 2015
Brookesmith, TX
Not a great pic, but one while laying caliche drive to new shop. We added septic, water, electric, and satellite to barn, so the travel trailer has become an apartment until we get house built. The roll up doors are nice in summer when they allow a nice breeze. The barn is insulated, so even when 100+ degrees, as long a breeze is blowing through it is livable.

Also, even though our Texas winters are not brutal, the shop is pretty easy to keep warm enough to work, and it also makes it much easier to keep the inside of Toyhauler warm. I almost never turn on house heater, and just use an electric heater on low to keep it toasty.

FYI - 2011 FR Work & Play 25ULA. If anyone ever tells you they are half-ton towable, walk away.

Attachments

oldrockfan

Equipment
L185DT, 5' brush hog, 5' box blade plus front blade
Jul 3, 2015
fort worth, Texas
You guys with your fancy new campers and fancy new tractors... nobody got any love for the oldies anymore? Here is a recent pic of our camper and yes, it is even older than my Kubota tractor but we still like it. Did a refurb on it and tows really easy. :D

Attachments

Last edited:

08quadram

Equipment
bx2350d; Taylor Way 48" tiller; Farm King 50" snow blower
Apr 28, 2014
strawberry point, ia
Had the opportunity to buy an air stream last summer. Nice unit. '85 vintage. Don't remember the number. Too new. I want an old one.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

oldrockfan

Equipment
L185DT, 5' brush hog, 5' box blade plus front blade
Jul 3, 2015
fort worth, Texas
08quadram, the old airstreams are great! I think ours is a 1972 and we have really enjoyed having it. The old saying is very true... they don't make them like that anymore.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Got the camper out for the first time :D out for a quiet weekend in Hot Springs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurtee

Equipment
BX2660, BX2680 cab, JD 2032R, Honda 5518, JD X590, JD X739
Oct 3, 2013
Nicollet, mn
This my way of camping. Go to the farm and hang out. Use my big orange tractor

Attachments

08quadram

Equipment
bx2350d; Taylor Way 48" tiller; Farm King 50" snow blower
Apr 28, 2014
strawberry point, ia
Nice looking Allies. I could have camped up through Christmas this year if I could have found an open campground that still has a place to dump. Today it is 16 degrees. The urge to camp is not so strong now.

Mike

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
This is our view this morning :D

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
DAREN! YOU DOG!

YOU PUT IN A LAKE!!!

You been workin' overtime on that new machine of yours!!!

Ray :)

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Ray, this is the break from all the work :)

Cold beer, good food, campfires and fishing are a recipe for a happy wife. ;)

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Well... HER trailer isn't going to move ITSELF!

Good on both of you. This is what life is all about.

Enjoy every minute.

Ray

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
Going camping next week. Been loading the 5th wheel this week. I didn't know so much stuff could be packed in it. There's enough stuff in there to re-stock a Walmart super store after welfare days. I think the only thing that's not in there is a carburetor for a '47 Buick and a rear u-joint for a '53 Studebaker. :eek:
Sure glad my dually has 800 ft lbs of torque. Think I'm going to need it. :D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Going camping next week. Been loading the 5th wheel this week. I didn't know so much stuff could be packed in it. There's enough stuff in there to re-stock a Walmart super store after welfare days. I think the only thing that's not in there is a carburetor for a '47 Buick and a rear u-joint for a '53 Studebaker. :eek:

Sure glad my dually has 800 ft lbs of torque. Think I'm going to need it. :D

Sounds like your gonna need that torque :p I know the feeling though. Even if we are just going for the weekend, my wife will have the fridge, pantry, and under the benches full of food :rolleyes:

I keep telling her, we are going "camping" :) a cooler full of beer, pop, and water. Another cooler with meats marinating, a sack of taters, onions, and some chips and dip. Same as above can be for breakfast also :D:D

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
Sounds like your gonna need that torque :p I know the feeling though. Even if we are just going for the weekend, my wife will have the fridge, pantry, and under the benches full of food :rolleyes:

I keep telling her, we are going "camping" :) a cooler full of beer, pop, and water. Another cooler with meats marinating, a sack of taters, onions, and some chips and dip. Same as above can be for breakfast also :D:D

We're going over to a campground near one of our granddaughters. We'll have a couple of the great grandkids with us for a few days. Have to have toys, movies and snacks for them. Gotta have pancakes for breakfast.:)
I think we could feed a small army for about a week.:D:D

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
There's enough stuff in there to re-stock a Walmart super store after welfare days. I think the only thing that's not in there is a carburetor for a '47 Buick and a rear u-joint for a '53 Studebaker.
Funny stuff! Also reminds me that a former co-worker retired, sold his house, bought a 5th wheel, and went on the road. Started out well enough, but as the years went by, he started having more & more trouble with brakes & transmissions on the trucks, (several Dodge diesel trucks, several transmissions, tons of brakes) and started having dozens of blowouts on the trailer. One of the last trips he had 3 blowouts simultaneously. While in a campground, an insurance company sent out a guy to do safety lectures & weigh trailers with portable scales. He was over the weight rating of his trailer, tires, & truck by over 7 tons! Over the years he just kept collecting crap & adding it to his rig. He later asked me to help him sort & lighten his rig with him. The pile of stuff was unbelievable!
Some highlights: His trailer came with a 35' 50amp power cord, but he bought a 100' 50amp extension cord "just in case". It was still wrapped, & so heavy I could barely lift it. He had a full size round & square point shovel, garden rake, leaf rake, hoe, pick mattock, & sledge hammer, all unused. He had built an 8'x8'x5"dp shelf in the basement, on ball bearing slides, out of 1" HD particle board, that pulled out 4' on either side of the trailer. Nice. (nice & heavy!) He then filled the shelf completely with canned goods! (mostly out of date) I could go on, but you get the idea. Made me a lot more cognizant of adding weight to my rig!

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
I just read the previous post to my wife and she laughed saying, "That would be YOU!"

Thanks man. You just saved me a bunch of hassle -and money!

:) Ray