2nd round?

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
" I'm just waiting for the zombie apocalypse! "

rest assured, you won't be disappointed.
There's plenty of zombies out there already, so we're half way there.

Food Lion - modest stock of TP today, not all generic. Specifically was looking for paper towels but nothing but FL brand to be had, and only a few left on that. Almost everything else I saw seemed stocked at normal levels.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Wife does paper products online. Neither of us has been in a grocery store in months and don't plan on going either. Closest I get to anyone is pumping gas in the buggy and for that I use a credit card at the pump and wear disposable gloves when handling the gas nozzle which is one of the most filthy things you can handle. Pay at the pump, discard the gloves in the trash barrel next to the pump, get in the buggy, use hand sanitizer anyway and drive away.

Never go inside the station store and never, never use the toilet, the second most filthy thing in a gas station is the rest room.

In fact if I go anywhere distant and I have to go whizz, I pull over on an off ramp and open the door and get out and take a leak and I carry a roll of TP in the car, just in case the need arises and I need to do a number 2, which will be in the roadside bushes. Not going in any roadside rest area either. Anoter excellent place to catch the scourge.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
There's plenty of zombies out there already, so we're half way there.

Food Lion - modest stock of TP today, not all generic. Specifically was looking for paper towels but nothing but FL brand to be had, and only a few left on that. Almost everything else I saw seemed stocked at normal levels.
That was our illustrious moderator that said that, not me. Far as that is concerned, I'd say it's here now. Enjoy it.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Wife does paper products online. Neither of us has been in a grocery store in months and don't plan on going either. Closest I get to anyone is pumping gas in the buggy and for that I use a credit card at the pump and wear disposable gloves when handling the gas nozzle which is one of the most filthy things you can handle. Pay at the pump, discard the gloves in the trash barrel next to the pump, get in the buggy, use hand sanitizer anyway and drive away.

Never go inside the station store and never, never use the toilet, the second most filthy thing in a gas station is the rest room.

In fact if I go anywhere distant and I have to go whizz, I pull over on an off ramp and open the door and get out and take a leak and I carry a roll of TP in the car, just in case the need arises and I need to do a number 2, which will be in the roadside bushes. Not going in any roadside rest area either. Anoter excellent place to catch the scourge.

TMI

Reactions: 1 user