Magicman
Well-known member
Lifetime Member
Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Made the same thing myself.It just happens that both of us know why you referred to burned chicken.
View attachment 106054
Because both of us know that I am the Chickin Crispin King !!!![]()
Pretty thick down Route 12 too.Just started a pot of chicken soup, got to overcome the wildfire stink up here.
I use a Webber that's about 20+ years old, my wife grabbed it on the side of the road and hauled it home. I rebuilt it with all new wood and SS burner and grates. The best grill I've ever owned.Pretty thick down Route 12 too.
Magic Man inspired me to burn some chicken for supper on my Weber.
I think I’ll wait and do fried chicken this weekend……
Mine was a high-end large SS one when I bought it new in November (?). Got a huge discount.I use a Webber that's about 20+ years old, my wife grabbed it on the side of the road and hauled it home. I rebuilt it with all new wood and SS burner and grates. The best grill I've ever owned.
This one is the old red steel porcelain coated, 3 burners. just replaced the drip pan last month.Mine was a high-end large SS one when I bought it new in November (?). Got a huge discount.
Still small for my liking, but has outlasted all the others and still works great. Haven’t had to change any burners or fix anything. Doesn’t look so great.
I use a grill a lot and am really hard on them. Melted a few aluminum cheapies…..….lids wouldn’t close…Those lasted 3 years after new burners, etc. at 18 months
Had a Vermont Castings for 10+ years. Huge grill and very well built. Cooking surface was 39” wide.
Some of the sheet metal chassis parts under the burners began to rust away and I had to get the Weber.
Wife and I have similar about once a week. We can't do serious heat though. We use turkey smoked sausage, usually zucchini, yellow squash, corn, and green beans mixed with it.On a serious diet and every calorie is counted. This entire pan is under 300 calories and for me it is one serving. A couple of grilled hot Italian sausage cut up and simmered with white onion, green peppers and a couple sliced radishes.
View attachment 106170
We see it quite a bit at the authentic Mexican places in town. Here are a few snaps of the spread and when I was cutting it up.John - nothing says taco’s like!
Only had it a few times (on a sandwich) but really good as I recall.
Seems like it is a common taco filler? Maybe you said so….think you’ve done tongue a few times…
My friends know I like to smoke it so it is not uncommon to have someone walk up to me and say they have a tongue in their freezer and do I want it? I think I’m down to 3 so I need to grab a few moreWe see it quite a bit at the authentic Mexican places in town. Here are a few snaps of the spread and when I was cutting it up.