Magicman
Well-known member
Lifetime Member
Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
read the two prior postsI'll bet that you could do the same with your Spam.![]()
That looks awesome!
Don't just post about spam, report it, I only ran across this on accident.Y’all got any good SPAM recipes?
shoot, thought I hit it…check out the books thread though tooDon't just post about spam, report it, I only ran across this on accident.![]()
Same here! Well the kids are making itPizza Boy USA, plus a few garlic knots
Homemade dough, sauce, and most of the herbs for the sauce…
View attachment 105781
We did okay. The larger garlic knots make good rolls for a sandwich.
View attachment 105782

Remember those days with our own kids. They’re 24 and 30 now.
Looks great!View attachment 105959
Just a bit of grillin'. The shrimp were too small as they were destined to be Gumbo, but as was mentioned in the above post, I had a craving.......
I don’t consider a grill broken in until I’ve burned chicken on it…..Yup, but the asparagus was also a bit small. At least there were no leftovers.
View attachment 106008
I was trying out my new Weber Traveler grill that will go to the Cabin. It folds up for storage inside of the shop to prevent mice from having a party when we are not there. They completely ruined the old grill that was always left under the shop porch.
Now I gots ta think up somethin' ta burn for lunch.![]()