Status
Not open for further replies.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
The CDC has come up with a new discovery!

Walensky on Wednesday said that people who received the Covid vaccine early on are at an increased risk for severe disease.

So all the do-gooders and rule followers who blindly lined up to get the experimental jab right away are now being told they have no protection so they MUST get the booster.

“We are seeing concerning evidence of waning vaccine effectiveness over time and against the Delta variant,” Walensky said.

Walensky continued, “Reports from our international colleagues, including Israel, suggest increased risk of SEVERE disease amongst those VACCINATED EARLY.”

Walensky said the only way out is to get the Covid booster.

Reactions: 1 users

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA

Walensky on Wednesday said that people who received the Covid vaccine early on are at an increased risk for severe disease.

So all the do-gooders and rule followers who blindly lined up to get the experimental jab right away are now being told they have no protection so they MUST get the booster.

“We are seeing concerning evidence of waning vaccine effectiveness over time and against the Delta variant,” Walensky said.

Walensky continued, “Reports from our international colleagues, including Israel, suggest increased risk of SEVERE disease amongst those VACCINATED EARLY.”

Walensky said the only way out is to get the Covid booster.

Gateway drugs?

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex., Beer fridge
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Well if someone was mis-informed and took an experimental gene therapy that was sold as a "vaccine" that didn't actually "vaccinate" them but caused them to die, I feel bad for them. I don't think we should just "let em die" based on what they were told.

A cure that is so good you need to bribe and threaten people to take it....
For a disease that is so bad you need to be tested to know you have it.

And take several TRILLION dollars from the people at the same time. - Brilliant!
If anybody thinks that things cannot go wrong with approved drugs, read up on THALIDOMIDE and the very sad results it had on babies from mothers who used it.

So there are reasons why people are hesitant to take new drugs, which extends to vaccinations.

If anyone can GUARANTEE that in the future there will be no negative affects from the current vaccinations, let's hear it. Nobody can predict the future. They can only make a prediction and claim to be right afterwards if they get lucky.

But pretty good estimates concerning the safety of the vaccines can be made I think, and probably have been made.

So it boils down to make your decision and take your chances. Being older, my chances of being here after ten years are much lower than someone fifty years younger. So for me the decision was quite easy.

Make your decision, accept the results...simple as that.

No need to keep beating on others to think the same way we do.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
No need to keep beating on others to think the same way we do.
Wasnt long ago you were talking about how us unvaccinated people THREATEN your grandkids and should get vaccinated...lol

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Wasnt long ago you were talking about how us unvaccinated people THREATEN your grandkids and should get vaccinated...lol
Well, that IS still true....and NOT a laughing matter, especially for Immunocompromised individuals who are at much greater risk than kids.

BUT now it looks like with the delta variant some vaccinated people can pass on the virus too.

So it gets back to make your decision, take your chances.

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
I emailed this guy for his opinion but he didn't reply. . .

Pressley Stutts, a Republican leader in South Carolina who fought COVID-19 vaccination efforts, died on Thursday of the coronavirus after a weekslong battle, including six days spent on a ventilator, The Greenville News reported.
Stutts, a 64-year-old veteran, frequently shared conspiracy theories about the virus, the vaccines and the 2020 election on Facebook, including in posts made from his ICU bed.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
I emailed this guy for his opinion but he didn't reply. . .

Pressley Stutts, a Republican leader in South Carolina who fought COVID-19 vaccination efforts, died on Thursday of the coronavirus after a weekslong battle, including six days spent on a ventilator, The Greenville News reported.
Stutts, a 64-year-old veteran, frequently shared conspiracy theories about the virus, the vaccines and the 2020 election on Facebook, including in posts made from his ICU bed.
You emailed a guy who you know just died? That means you have some sort of mental illness maybe you should be forced to be medicated for it.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
You emailed a guy who you know just died? That means you have some sort of mental illness maybe you should be forced to be medicated for it.
Good grief! Do you really believe this? Yikes!

I doubt it but...I mean about the mental illness of the poster you replied to...but not someone else...

LOL

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
After following this thread I have kind of concluded that people, after making a decision, and believing it is the correct one, either want to convince others to do what they think is the right thing to do, because they want to help them, or perhaps they want to convenience themselves they made the right choice.
I don't give a crap what your decision is, either way. Same goes for anyone else. You want the vaccine, take it. You don't, then don't.

I HAVE seen some people telling others to NOT get it. Farrakhan for example. But they're very much the exception.

That is a great example of EXACTLY the same thing as what I was alluding to...but I do not think DEMANDING is the correct term. Honestly do not recall anyone in this thread DEMANDING anyone do anything.

Correct me if I am wrong.
Maybe not on this thread, but there absolutely ARE people demanding that everyone be vaccinated. Some say the unvaccinated should be totally shut out from participating in society. Some say that the government should arrest them and forcibly vaccinate them.

There's a vast difference between that and telling people "get the vaccine", or "respecting" someone's decision.

random

Equipment
Nov 2, 2020
NC
LMAO

Employers have the right to set requirements for employment don’t they?

Meet the requirements or work somewhere else seems fair. Would be no different than if an employer required that prospective employees NOT be vaccinated.
Like I said:
Some say the unvaccinated should be totally shut out from participating in society.
Coercion:
The intimidation of a victim to compel the individual to do some act against his or her will by the use of psychological pressure, physical force, or threats.

random

Equipment
Nov 2, 2020
NC
Speaking of the CDC, the European Center for Disease Control is saying no masks in school for students under 12:

In primary schools, the use of face masks is recommended for teachers and other adults when physical distancing cannot be guaranteed, but it is not recommended for students.
But the U.S. CDC says differently:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended Tuesday that all students in kindergarten through 12th grade should wear masks when they return to classrooms for the new school year.
Who to trust?

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Doctors don't always tell the truth.

View attachment 64862
For heaven's sake where do you find this crap? Fauci does not control the whole of NIH. This journal is not an official NIH publication. It is a reputable peer reviewed journal published by a British journal company Springer Nature. The article published in that journal tested the effects of some forms of chloroquine on a line of tissue culture cells in petri dishes. That is a far cry from using it in the environment of cells in a living human. It cannot possibly act as a vaccine. The immune response requires multiple populations of different cell types.The results only suggest that further studies be done on possible antiviral properties of chloroquine. The ignorance of the fool that wrote that newspaper piece is beyond belief.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
For heaven's sake … ?
You should leave heaven out of it. People will think you are far right wacko. After all, only far right wackos can be religious. ;)

I get that you want to say it’s understandable whenever Fauci doesn’t know everything. But, at the same time you want to give him credit for knowing what is going on.

So, which is it? Is he all knowing or just a political person that demonstrates that if you stay in govt long enough, you can do whatever you want and some act like they believe you even if you contradict yourself. Well, just as long as they meet your political ideals.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I don't give a crap what your decision is, either way. Same goes for anyone else. You want the vaccine, take it. You don't, then don't.

I HAVE seen some people telling others to NOT get it. Farrakhan for example. But they're very much the exception.

Maybe not on this thread, but there absolutely ARE people demanding that everyone be vaccinated. Some say the unvaccinated should be totally shut out from participating in society. Some say that the government should arrest them and forcibly vaccinate them.

There's a vast difference between that and telling people "get the vaccine", or "respecting" someone's decision.
In case I was not clear, I too think it is not my place to tell others what to do, but will state if I think their actions have a negative affect on me or others.

Agree that people tend to want others to do the same as they do...

Not sure why you quoted me twice implying that I somehow feel differently than you seem to...

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
The ignorance of the fool that wrote that newspaper piece is beyond belief.
You have a very predictable pattern in your attempts to discredit people or beliefs you dont agree with.

Reactions: 1 users

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
You should leave heaven out of it. People will think you are far right wacko. After all, only far right wackos can be religious. ;)

I get that you want to say it’s understandable whenever Fauci doesn’t know everything. But, at the same time you want to give him credit for knowing what is going on.

So, which is it? Is he all knowing or just a political person that demonstrates that if you stay in govt long enough, you can do whatever you want and some act like they believe you even if you contradict yourself. Well, just as long as they meet your political ideals.
Actually neither. I imagine Fauci was aware of this paper at some point in time. I also think he was equally aware of the gap between seeing something in tissue culture and applying it to real people. My irritation is not that some people don't like Fauci, feel free, but rather that they make up utterly incorrect stuff to support their viewpoint. If you want to hate at least do it on rational grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.