Status
Not open for further replies.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
It’s worth looking at the group being sampled before drawing any conclusions. AAPS is a small fraction of US physicians, about 5,000 members, with defined goals and things that they support, especially freedom for physicians of any government controls. It would not be a surprise if many of their members declined the vaccine.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/02/aaps-make-health-care-great-again/607015/
So what, they are all quacks? Read up on it,. literally thousands of years experience in the group, and they are all wrong? So you don't believe those doctors, but you do believe those other doctors?

Are they all lying when they say,

... adverse effects of which they were aware. These included death, amputation, paralysis, stillbirth, menstrual irregularities, blindness, seizures, and heart issues.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Anybody can say anything, or hear anything that is not really intended...

Did your doctor give reasons why he thought this way?

Statements without backup are just that. Really would like to hear more of the reasons why your doctor would say that.

Just keeping an open mind...
It was from that article you won't read by those doctors.

You need to look up what "open mind" means - ROFLMAO

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC
The main thing I've learned from the pandemic is that people would rather be dead than wrong.
Odd-I’ve learned that many people would rather comply than stand up, and would rather be told what to think than think for themselves.

Reactions: 1 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Henro, please accept this with an open mind.

Science (pre covid) has shown vaccinations that do not kill the host can cause the virus to mutate into a more lethal strain. That is then spread and eventually the vaccine is ineffective.
LOL! That certainly was a typo, but if I get infected I would be the HOST, right?

So I certainly do not want to take a vaccine that kills the host! ;)

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
It was from that article you won't read by those doctors.

You need to look up what "open mind" means - ROFLMAO
AND you need to take the time to explain your claims, rather than just stating things and expecting links you provide to justify them!

Not that difficult to do...once you get up off the floor and catch your breath...LOL

Just a "tit for tat" response...all good here...:)

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Just a follow up, but why does anybody need to justify their decision?

Can't we just make our own personal decisions and live with them?

Not that I have not been guilty too, since I expressed my concern for kids and those that do not have a choice.

But it seems that each side wants to keep trying to convince the other that they should change...

Perhaps time to let things lie where they are and wish each other well.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Oh my .

Ill be done here, Its been fun Henro. Wish you and yours the best.

Those that stand for nothing fall for everything.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Just a follow up, but why does anybody need to justify their decision?

Can't we just make our own personal decisions and live with them?

Not that I have not been guilty too, since I expressed my concern for kids and those that do not have a choice.

But it seems that each side wants to keep trying to convince the other that they should change...

Perhaps time to let things lie where they are and wish each other well.
Because it is costing people their jobs? Is that a valid reason?

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Oh my .

Ill be done here, Its been fun Henro. Wish you and yours the best.

Those that stand for nothing fall for everything.
I think any of us would be hard-pressed to find somebody that doesn’t stand for something. My take on that quote is more like “ Those who have opinions different than me, stand for nothing...”

I too wish everyone here well!

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I went in to see the Dr. with my wife this morning. Dr is a Dermatologist. This is about the 6th appt. in the last 2 months. Her doctor discussed the increase in her patient volume in the last few months. She can not come to a conclusion as to the problem after several biopsies and various drugs. Now sending her to Rheumatologiest.

When I asked the Dr. about the covid shot and it's contents and is anything in it causing the reactions she kind of had a "I can't comment look" and said, "We may eventually find out....." The Dr's nurse said she'd rather have covid then what she's seen lately with patients, and she's not taking it!

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
I went in to see the Dr. with my wife this morning. Dr is a Dermatologist. This is about the 6th appt. in the last 2 months. Her doctor discussed the increase in her patient volume in the last few months. She can not come to a conclusion as to the problem after several biopsies and various drugs. Now sending her to Rheumatologiest.

When I asked the Dr. about the covid shot and it's contents and is anything in it causing the reactions she kind of had a "I can't comment look" and said, "We may eventually find out....." The Dr's nurse said she'd rather have covid then what she's seen lately with patients, and she's not taking it!
There was a discussion above in which someone said the VAERS reports were not real data...but they are. Did you guys sign up to get the text questionnaire or receive a piece of paper with how to report possible adverse events when (if) you were vaccinated? This is how scientists find out how to look for the rare or long term affects of a drug after it has been released, and can compare with frequency in the population in general. It is difficult to tell with one individual, but if lots of people complain they will look.

This kind of data is reported on that little piece of paper with very small print that you get with a prescription. There are often two tables, one listing side effects seen during the drug trial, those receiving drug versus those receiving placebo, and then a second table listing adverse events reported after the drug has been released for use. You can look for yourself and decide if it is worth the risk. The person reporting the adverse event was typically the doctor. Here where the covid vaccines were being given in shopping centers etc by volunteers it is up to the individual to report any odd side effects. Sometimes if there are enough reports a second trial is done and a drug is taken off the market. The most famous of these might be thalidomide which produced birth defects if the drug was taken by the mother at a particular stage of pregnancy. This was not discovered during original drug trial since its use was as an anti-nausea drug.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
There was a discussion above in which someone said the VAERS reports were not real data...but they are.
It might just be semantics, but I guess it depends on what one considers "real data".

I do not doubt for a second that the VAERS reports are not useful as indicators of what MIGHT be happening. Why wouldn't they be?

I think it boils down to something like "hear say" VS "evidence" in a court case.

To think VAERS reports are useless is probably unwise.

To make decisions based on VAERS reports is also probably unwise.

I say probably because I am by far no expert on any of this...

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
There was a discussion above in which someone said the VAERS reports were not real data...but they are. Did you guys sign up to get the text questionnaire or receive a piece of paper with how to report possible adverse events when (if) you were vaccinated? This is how scientists find out how to look for the rare or long term affects of a drug after it has been released, and can compare with frequency in the population in general. It is difficult to tell with one individual, but if lots of people complain they will look.

This kind of data is reported on that little piece of paper with very small print that you get with a prescription. There are often two tables, one listing side effects seen during the drug trial, those receiving drug versus those receiving placebo, and then a second table listing adverse events reported after the drug has been released for use. You can look for yourself and decide if it is worth the risk. The person reporting the adverse event was typically the doctor. Here where the covid vaccines were being given in shopping centers etc by volunteers it is up to the individual to report any odd side effects. Sometimes if there are enough reports a second trial is done and a drug is taken off the market. The most famous of these might be thalidomide which produced birth defects if the drug was taken by the mother at a particular stage of pregnancy. This was not discovered during original drug trial since its use was as an anti-nausea drug.
My wife noticed on her patient portal the Dr. made mention the condition could be from the covid injection causing an over reaction of her immune system.

I do not know if the Dr. has a process of reporting what she sees.

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
I have 6 friends who are doctors ,and not foot doctors either, that were among the first to receive the vaccine and happy to get it. I know several people who now knew someone on a personal level who has died from covid. You would have to be a real knucklehead not to get vaccinated. I don't consider this an opinion but rather a fact. With the vaccine now available those dying will come disproportionately from the overweight knucklehead category as Charles Darwin would have predicted. Humanity should benefit over the long term.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
I have 6 friends who are doctors ,and not foot doctors either, that were among the first to receive the vaccine and happy to get it. I know several people who now knew someone on a personal level who has died from covid. You would have to be a real knucklehead not to get vaccinated. I don't consider this an opinion but rather a fact. With the vaccine now available those dying will come disproportionately from the overweight knucklehead category as Charles Darwin would have predicted. Humanity should benefit over the long term.

Let me be clear on your position: I read in your expression:

"You know six people who are not foot doctors who have not yet died of Covid and are happy.

You also know several people who now knew someone who has died of covid.

And that you hold as fact, that one must be a real knucklehead not to get vaccinated. It's not just your opinion. And as the vaccine is readily available, future mortality due to covid will come disproportionately from the overweight knucklehead category. All to the benefit of humanity."

Did I read it correctly?

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
With the vaccine now available those dying will come disproportionately from the overweight knucklehead category as Charles Darwin would have predicted. Humanity should benefit over the long term.
You have to be a real xxxxx or a suceptible to bullying to get a vaccine that has unknown risk when you have minimal risk, otherwise. Just a fact … ;) If you’ve been following along, nobody knows the long term risk of this vaccine. It’s been under development a very short time compared to almost any other vaccine. Many people have near zero risk from Covid, and they always have. There are of course other reasons to get a vaccine besides a health benefit, like they are being forced by an employer, they are terrified, etc.

It seems to me that you both can’t be for wanting people to live and wanting them to die. Seems that’s a contradiction unless someone is a xxxxx.

But seriously, calling people names isn’t the way to convince those left to get a vaccine. Each person should weigh the risk of vaccine vs not. Both approaches have risks.

Reactions: 2 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
I think your third mask is on too tight.

Are you one of those psychos i see jogging down the road by yourself wearing a mask or 2?

Reactions: 3 users

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Look bottom line is aint none of us getting out of here alive anyways, so you pays your money and takes your chances. And when your ticket is punched its punched nothing you can do about it

Status
Not open for further replies.