Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I used to hear on the news many years ago up until not long ago about anti-vax parents not letting their children having vaccines. The news and people would say, "Oh, poor kids, I hope they don't get sick." Now, all we hear is, "Oh, goodness, I hope those unvaccinated people don't cause problems for those vaccinated people and make them sick."
Wow! Where did you hear that?

That is so counter to the reality I live in that it leaves me (almost) speechless. Would like to hear what/who the source is.

My reality, in the current situation, is that anybody that is infected is a serious threat, but mainly to others who are unvaccinated.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
That is so counter to the reality I live in that it leaves me (almost) speechless. Would like to hear what/who the source is.
Come on, it’s all over the place vaccinated people complaining about unvaccinated people. There’s also companies and governments that are requiring vaccinations … presumably for the vaccinated people, as well as actors who are vaccinated refusing to work with people who aren’t vaccinated.

Kind of a very weird dynamic, and I’m wondering if those vaccinated against other dangerous illnesses like Shingles and Pneumonia will soon demand that those who didn’t take those shots are forced to.

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Gee, I can’t believe they forgot to mention that he secretly funded the development of the corona virus in the Wuhan lab in China, since he is an anonymous major share holder in all the companies that have developed vaccines against the virus,

Furthermore, he has been using his extensive financial resources to discourage acceptance of the vaccines, believing many will decline the vaccination, expecting that mutations will evolve that make current vaccines ineffective, thereby guaranteeing that new vaccines will be developed, guaranteeing a second round of profit taking.

What‘s wrong with these sites? Can’t They get anything right?

LOL

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Come on, it’s all over the place vaccinated people complaining about unvaccinated people. There’s also companies and governments that are requiring vaccinations … presumably for the vaccinated people, as well as actors who are vaccinated refusing to work with people who aren’t vaccinated.

Kind of a very weird dynamic, and I’m wondering if those vaccinated against other dangerous illnesses like Shingles and Pneumonia will soon demand that those who didn’t take those shots are forced to.
My take on it is people who are hoping people get vaccinated are doing so because they want to protect those who are unable to (or don’t) get vaccinated, for whatever reason..

Your feeling reminds me of an expression my mom used to say: “Good intentions pave the way to hell...”

Last edited:

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
My take on it is people who are hoping people get vaccinated are doing so because they want to protect those who are unable to (or don’t) get vaccinated, for whatever reason..
“Hoping” is fine.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
BUT...keeping an open mind.

Is 600,000 deaths really a big deal? That’s about 0.2% of the population. Not really a huge percentage.

Of course, if you are one of them it becomes a bigger deal.

And if you have an emergency and the hospital can not provide the normal level of care due to excess patients, it’s a big deal for you at that moment.

So in my mind whatever we can do as a society to decrease hospital loading and individual suffering is what we should do.

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta

Is 600,000 deaths really a big deal? That’s about 0.2% of the population. Not really a huge percentage.

And if you have an emergency and the hospital can not provide the normal level of care due to excess patients, it’s a big deal for you at that moment.

So in my mind whatever we can do as a society to decrease hospital loading and individual suffering is what we should do.
I wonder what the casualties would have been had there been no intervention though?

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
Wow! Where did you hear that?

My reality, in the current situation, is that anybody that is infected is a serious threat, but mainly to others who are unvaccinated.

I probably should have stayed out of this thread, but I didn't. :ROFLMAO:

Henro, the main reason I have heard for the unvaxxed to get vaxxed is so that they don't brew up some Covid superbug in their system and then give it to the already vaccinated, and then their vaccine does not protect them. Hasn't that even been mentioned in this thread? I thought it was, but won't go back to see.

If it turns out that the majority of vaccinated people want to see the unvaccinated people get the shot is because of altruism, then that is a great thing. I just don't buy it as the prime reason, or I'm just a bad person.:ROFLMAO:

I have chosen not to get the shot. It could be my mistake, but this stuff is too new and never been tried. The FDA has approved many things that have later turned out to be harmful. And, this isn't even fully approved yet.

I see Israel is already giving booster shots. That soon? So, much for a long lasting vaccine. I have been reading about Antibody Enhanced Dependence (ADE) where basically a vaccine can actually enhance the entry of the virus. There are some places reporting roughly 75% of Covid cases are from vaccinated people. I am just wondering if it is related. I'm just speculating here.

Reactions: 1 users

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I wonder what the casualties would have been had there been no intervention though?
Me too. Maybe 3 million? That would only be 1%.

Of course the wife and/or I might not be here now. But it would have likely helped the Social Security fund...🙂

I think I prefer the way things are now...

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I probably should have stayed out of this thread, but I didn't. :ROFLMAO:

Henro, the main reason I have heard for the unvaxxed to get vaxxed is so that they don't brew up some Covid superbug in their system and then give it to the already vaccinated, and then their vaccine does not protect them. Hasn't that even been mentioned in this thread? I thought it was, but won't go back to see.

If it turns out that the majority of vaccinated people want to see the unvaccinated people get the shot is because of altruism, then that is a great thing. I just don't buy it as the prime reason, or I'm just a bad person.:ROFLMAO:

I have chosen not to get the shot. It could be my mistake, but this stuff is too new and never been tried. The FDA has approved many things that have later turned out to be harmful. And, this isn't even fully approved yet.

I see Israel is already giving booster shots. That soon? So, much for a long lasting vaccine. I have been reading about Antibody Enhanced Dependence (ADE) where basically a vaccine can actually enhance the entry of the virus. There are some places reporting roughly 75% of Covid cases are from vaccinated people. I am just wondering if it is related. I'm just speculating here.
I think your reply is very even handed and I really can’t say anything more.

Not sure any any claim was made as to the longevity on the vaccine. Personally if it gives the wife and I protection for even six months we are happy, our average age being over 75. Already rolling up our sleeves for a booster shot.

Thank you you for clarifying! Wish you well as I am sure all others here do.

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
Henro,

If I were a bit older and/or had obvious issues that put me at a higher risk, I would certainly consider the vaccine. At this point, I have decided to hold off. I don't think anyone should be made to take it unless they want. My mother, she is 78. She got the shot.

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
ROFLMAO

You forgot to add a link about aliens from another solar system that have taken control of the Mars rovers, so we are unable to see the facilities they have put there in preparation for the invasion of earth! 😂

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I just read on real raw news that Hillary Clinton was hanged in April at Gitmo Base in Cuba. These people have a vivid imagination.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Off Topic a bit:
Much like obesity. I have been overweight all my life. Hunger NEVER goes away. I asked my Doctor for a pill that would just take the pain of hunger away. He said drug companies will never make a pill for that. The explanation makes sense. If they did, They would lose nearly 65% of there overall revenue from the loss of sales of high blood pressure and diabetes meds.
Meant to reply yesterday but forgot.

Your point is well taken. Another example is blood sugar level. It used to be that a fasting level of blood sugar was flagged as risky if it was above 110. Mine for decades ran at around 100.

The number was reduced to 100 as the concern level by someone. So I got flagged. What changed? Nothing except some entity decided the number should be lower. Why? Maybe to sell more drugs…

So we do need to question the motivation behind any advised actions. Hard to dispute that.

ranger danger

Equipment
Kubota M6060, MEB 802A tactically quiet generator
Jun 11, 2017
East of Placerville Ca
Meant to reply yesterday but forgot.

Your point is well taken. Another example is blood sugar level. It used to be that a fasting level of blood sugar was flagged as risky if it was above 110. Mine for decades ran at around 100.

The number was reduced to 100 as the concern level by someone. So I got flagged. What changed? Nothing except some entity decided the number should be lower. Why? Maybe to sell more drugs…

So we do need to question the motivation behind any advised actions. Hard to dispute that.
"Normal" blood pressure was always 135'ish. My blood pressure had always been in the high 120's to low 130's. No problem. Now "normal" is under 125 and, as a truck driver, I only get a one year renewal on my physical instead of two due to high blood pressure! I wonder why.

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
ROFLMAO

You forgot to add a link about aliens from another solar system that have taken control of the Mars rovers, so we are unable to see the facilities they have put there in preparation for the invasion of earth! 😂
Why would aliens invade earth, with all of the space weapons in orbit, aimed at ourselves? That should scare off intelligent lifeforms.

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont

On this aspect, the "average" covid related mortality age in Iowa is over 80 yoa.

The overall average age of mortality in Iowa is about 75 yoa.

Hardly an overwhelming case of excessive deaths.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.