Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranger danger

Equipment
Kubota M6060, MEB 802A tactically quiet generator
Jun 11, 2017
East of Placerville Ca
AND I am starting to think I may be one of those agitators…however unintentional…

Still waiting to hear if anyone feels sorry for someone who dies after electing NOT to take the vaccination.

Seems like a simple question…not sure there was even one answer, but I may have missed it…
Yes I feel sorry for ANYONE who dies from this terrible flu. But I respect there choice!

Reactions: 1 user

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
I doubt that many people in the hospital are asking for a vaccination compared to the number that asked for other “nonapproved” treatments. I think it’s an anecdote designed to provoke a particular “approved” response.

Isn’t the point that you are supposed to be very very sick to need to go to a hospital. If they are well enough to ask for a vaccination, seems like they would about be over it with proper medical care unless they had a lot of underlying conditions or literally waited too late which happens with the flu and pneumonia as well.
Well the way it usually works is they come in, can barely breath..chest is on fire, high fever, very weak. They are told they have COVID. Many will ask if the vaccine will help them at some point in the stay. The answer is no, you have to wait until your body isn’t immunocompromised so it will mount a decent antibody response. So you have to get over the virus first.

Yes flu and pneumococcal would be the same thing. If you come in with it you have to wait. And yes flu patients ask if the vaccine will help as well. Remember 50,000 people a year typically die from the flu. So we do see them in the hospital.

ranger danger

Equipment
Jun 11, 2017
East of Placerville Ca
Well the way it usually works is they come in, can barely breath..chest is on fire, high fever, very weak. They are told they have COVID. Many will ask if the vaccine will help them at some point in the stay. The answer is no, you have to wait until your body isn’t immunocompromised so it will mount a decent antibody response. So you have to get over the virus first.

Yes flu and pneumococcal would be the same thing. If you come in with it you have to wait. And yes flu patients ask if the vaccine will help as well. Remember 50,000 people a year typically die from the flu. So we do see them in the hospital.

My niece and her husband are nurses. One of them in a covid ward. I spoke with them a few weeks ago about this. They said it was "very interesting" that in the 10 years before covid, there were hundreds of reported cases of influenza every year but, in all of 2020 and the first 6 months of 2021 there were NO reported cases of influenza. Follow the money.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Yes I feel sorry for ANYONE who dies from this terrible flu. But I respect there choice!
I respect their choice to die as well (although lets be clear it is still a very small percentage of people that die) .

What I don’t appreciate is them giving these politicians and government leaders an excuse to once again remove our freedoms, keep our kids wearing masks, and keeping those that are sick with something they can’t prevent from having appropriate medical care. Then there is the extra strain on the healthcare system (nurses, doctors, etc) that are already stretched pretty thin….we need to help them out.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Do you know what that medical text is called? Have you looked at it before posting? It is called DSM-5 and it still lists Gender Dysphoria as a diagnostic illness. But your comment is inaccurate. It doesn’t mean they need to be committed to a mental institution (we Are a bit beyond believing that is very helpful for many psychiatric illnesses). But they do need psychological help.

Psychology is one of the least understood medical disciplines. Immunology is physical, we can see it, we can measure it we can easily study it. Sometimes a little knowledge is just enough to get one in trouble. Your analogy is faulty. Lets stay on track. With COVID.

What is “this system”. Can you define that? Do you mean this administration? Government no matter who is in charge? Just trying to understand.
The point i made was 100% accurate. Youre just playing the games you folks play. Most see through it now though which is why there is so much pushback and distrust.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
I have listened to patients ask for a vaccine in the hospital. I work in one. Do you? Not bullshit. Try again.
I think youre full of it too. Youre going to make up whatever you think you have to to manipulate people.

A real pandemic, a real crisis wouldnt need propaganda, lies, deceptions, manipulations and canceling of the counter argument.

Reactions: 2 users

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
What I don’t appreciate is them giving these politicians and government leaders an excuse to once again remove our freedoms, keep our kids wearing masks
Move. I would say vote differently, but it is simpler/faster to just move to a better place. The entire country hasn’t been confused on what to do. There was never a mask mandate in my county. If a business wanted to require masks, they were allowed while the customers were allowed not to go there. That worked pretty well.

People who wanted to wear a mask went to the mask businesses.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
My niece and her husband are nurses. One of them in a covid ward. I spoke with them a few weeks ago about this. They said it was "very interesting" that in the 10 years before covid, there were hundreds of reported cases of influenza every year but, in all of 2020 and the first 6 months of 2021 there were NO reported cases of influenza. Follow the money.
They must be working so much they aren’t actually looking at reported statistics. Have a look here you will very clearly see influenza reporting happened all through the pandemic.

All of that reporting funnels up to the CDC from surveillance data. As you can clearly see it continued to be reported the entire time.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Flu was reported, but all I’ve read was that it was at historic lows. Early on they intentionally were reporting anything that might be Covid as Covid to make sure deaths were noticed and hot areas determined. You can argue if that should have happened or not, but it did.

Meanwhile, they concentrated and escalated the Covid cases by putting those that might be with those who were infected together which what I feel caused more infections. With an average number of deaths per year of 2.8Million, it wouldn’t take much to transfer some of those to Covid. Someone has an illness that they “might” live through or might die. But, they have Covid. When they die, it’s considered a Covid death. They have flu and Covid, and it’s considered a Covid death.

Btw, not a conspiracy theory … more like how the numbers of one thing - Covid were higher and other things like flu were lower.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
The point i made was 100% accurate. Youre just playing the games you folks play. Most see through it now though which is why there is so much pushback and distrust.
You folks? What does that mean? 600,000 people are dead in the US we normally have 50,000 dead from influenza…what epiphany did you have to “see through it” as a “government conspiracy?”

Do you distrust healthcare system in general? If you were in a car accident would you just crawl to the side of the road and hope you make it? Heart attack just hope you push through? Don’t go to the hospital they might kill you!

Last edited:

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Flu was reported, but all I’ve read was that it was at historic lows. Early on they intentionally were reporting anything that might be Covid as Covid to make sure deaths were noticed and hot areas determined. You can argue if that should have happened or not, but it did.

Meanwhile, they concentrated and escalated the Covid cases by putting those that might be with those who were infected together which what I feel caused more infections. With an average number of deaths per year of 2.8Million, it wouldn’t take much to transfer some of those to Covid. Someone has an illness that they “might” live through or might die. But, they have Covid. When they die, it’s considered a Covid death. They have flu and Covid, and it’s considered a Covid death.

Btw, not a conspiracy theory … more like how the numbers of one thing - Covid were higher and other things like flu were lower.

Yes Jim that was happening early on…and it was related to money and a lot in NY (go figure). Hospitals got higher reimbursement for covid related death…it was bad practice. Influenza might have been reported less, but with social distancing and masking it is only natural it would be much lower….measures taken to reduce the spread of COVID would also reduce other communicable diseases.

I guess from a healthcare standpoint we just see the same illness over and over again. Getting kind of old.

Flu usually only kills 20-80,000 people a year in the US. No way 600,000k would be mischaracterized as flu.

Again I am not really focused on deaths…just the secondary impacts on our communities. Those hurt the most. My mother not getting treatment on time (cancer patient) because beds are filled with covid folks, my kids having to wear masks at school, etc. Move? Even in TX the kids were still wearing masks last year (I grew up there) ….it sucks.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
I think that people who act out of fear or emotion or who are easily manipulated by fear and emotion and act on that to take or limit another persons rights, should lose their right to exist among normaly functioning people and be locked up somewhere.

We do the same with criminals for violating our rights or property why not these people too?

Need to stop letting the insane people run the asylum.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Again I am not really focused on deaths…just the secondary impacts on our communities. Those hurt the most. My mother not getting treatment on time (cancer patient) because beds are filled with covid folks, my kids having to wear masks at school, etc. Move? Even in TX the kids were still wearing masks last year (I grew up there) ….it sucks.
Canceling elective surgery and cancer treatment wasn’t required for as long as it happened. That was a move that frankly didn’t make a lot of sense to many of us. In a few places it made sense for a short time, when hospital beds were provided in those areas, they weren’t even fully used.

Again, they concentrated the Covid and “suspected” Covid in the same place which made those who were suspected exposed. The medical management and public health management really messed up.

I get that a lot of people overreacted because they were scared to death. I know “civilians” were as well.

The latest mask mandates for children are the same. There is no science behind making them wear masks. Again, I understand if you are a teacher and are scared. Go find a different job. Making kids wear masks because you are scared isn’t fair to the kids.

ranger danger

Equipment
Jun 11, 2017
East of Placerville Ca
Canceling elective surgery and cancer treatment wasn’t required for as long as it happened. That was a move that frankly didn’t make a lot of sense to many of us. In a few places it made sense for a short time, when hospital beds were provided in those areas, they weren’t even fully used.

Again, they concentrated the Covid and “suspected” Covid in the same place which made those who were suspected exposed. The medical management and public health management really messed up.

I get that a lot of people overreacted because they were scared to death. I know “civilians” were as well.

The latest mask mandates for children are the same. There is no science behind making them wear masks. Again, I understand if you are a teacher and are scared. Go find a different job. Making kids wear masks because you are scared isn’t fair to the kids.

I had a fairly severe back injury on Dec 5, 2019. My surgery was postponed from March 2020 to Oct 2020. 8 months because we were told this false pandemic was going to take all the beds plus half the parking lot. Most of the nurses I know spent a year twittling there thumbs while I laid in a hospital bed in my living room trying to survive on Morphine and Percoset.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I know someone who got the covid shot and now wish they didn't. Came up with severe rash and after weeks of trying to determine the cause had patches for allergy test. That concluded a product in most makeup, laundry and body soaps, cleaning supplies....virtually every product in a house has, plus some new autoimmune problem still unknown and the Dr. has prescribed the drug CDC and others said would not help with covid. This happened only a week after the covid shot and this person walked two miles 3 times a week for years.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
No you aren’t. You are putting yourself, your friends, family, and community at more risk than necessary. I have been reviewing primary literature on this topic for months. Like I have stated before there is not 1 person I see in the hospital with COVID that doesn’t regret not being vaccinated. They all understand at that point…and I guess some just have to learn the hard way. As a fellow tractor owner I do sincerely hope you never get sick with it. I really do.
No different that people that smoke, and wind up in the hospital with lung cancer. They regret their smoking, but until they got sick, they continued to smoke thinking that it will never effect them, only others that smoke. The facts have been clear for decades, the greater number of lung cancer patients are / were smokers. That doesn't mean that it was the only contributing factor, but outside of black lung disease, etc., smoking kills a lot of people.

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
Tells me something too! LOL
It might seem that it all comes down to which scientists do you trust. There appears to be 2 sets of facts out there on this.

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
Its a great way to divide a country.

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC
The reason variants occur is because sufficiently large numbers of people are unvaccinated and contract the disease and it morphs during that illness. Until 70+% or thereabouts are vaccinated the infectious rate will continue to rise and the mutations will continue to expand.
Not really.

“Herd immunity” can also come from natural exposure. Due to the nature of this experimental treatment (not a vaccine in the traditional sense) there is a growing understanding among virologists that variations are very likely being “bred” among the “vaccinated” more than the “unvaccinated”.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.