New profile posts

I recently purchased a L35 kubota. When shifting into any gear it seems at times to not want to catch in the transmission. When it does it I have to push the shifter back and forth a couple times and it will catch but kinda hard. When shifting between 1-4 gears the shifter seems to don't line up directly with the numbers on the side and seems to catch before the numbers. Any suggestions? Also I replaced the front hydraulic lines going to the power steering under the battery. I still have a small leak but idk if it's just old debris that's covered in fluid that leaks when it warms up where the lines are sitting or if I have another leak some place?

Thanks
Hydrostat and power steering started making abnormal sounds around 30hrs. I had this concern checked at the 50hr service and was informed the noise was normal. Now I have 80hrs on tractor the noise has gotton worse and the power steering will lock up when ever it wants to and i can not turn LEFT at all Im able to turn RIGHT with increased pump noise. Also noticing coolant consumption or lose some how. Dealers are not being helpful at all. If you know what the fix is please let me know i will replace the parts myself as the dealers are not willing are able to.
kubotafreak
kubotafreak
As far as the coolant tank, They tend to push some out of the overflow when hot. Once they stabilize which should be between the low and full mark it should not loose any more. Just watch it, and as long as some is above the low it is fine. The power steering issue is not normal. Make sure your hydraulic fluid levels are good.
The medical issues are that we have a 56 year old daughter that had a stroke back in November and had to have a section of her skull removed to relieve the pressure. That section is to be placed back on the 6th.

My wife is scheduled for aortic heart valve replacement on the 15th, so my sawing activities will be limited for the next few weeks.

Thanks for your prayers. Lynn
Reactions: 1 user
Old_Paint
Old_Paint
Wow, hope the missus and daughter both are on the mend soon. The one thing we miss the quickest when it goes away is health.
I have a B2620 with a mower deck I never use, I am willing to sell the deck and lift arms etc for $1250
Not sure if that will help you or not, but thought i would respond
Компанія ZaimOdobren пропонує кращі умови кредитування на вибір. У нас ви может швидко вибрати компанію, де можна отриматировать кредитную карту онлайн за мінімальною процентною ставкою.
Was looking for something at TBN and turned this up.... LOL

You were junkman over there right? I think you told me this...

AND I hope this is a private message!

What Size R$ tires did you put on your 5740? Front and rear..... I am trying to improve my L6060
dlsmith, I read your post about sidecarflip being on TBN.
Do you know what name he goes by over there?
We were beginning discussions a possible equipment deal, but we never exchanged email addresses or phone#s, so I can't reach him nor he me.
Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bill
(Lil Foot)
Put in three hours on the new tractor that was delivered today. We are off and running....and learning.
I sent a reply about the QH to flail connection via “conversations”. Easier to track there...
Hello fellow Orange-tractor-folks. I just purchased a new L2501 to be delivered Saturday, March 13, 2021. I will use it on my five acre lot to clear brush and mow. I included a LP grooming mower and box blade with the purchase, and am going to get a tooth-bar in the near future as well. I am located in Dallas, Oregon west of Salem in a rural area. I look forward to learning from the experienced tractor owners here on this group. thanks!
RussD*
Dallas, Oregon
L2501 owner
I’m curious as to the part number for the chute deflector on your snowblower? If I recall from your YouTube video, it operates off the 3rd function.
Thanks.
B7800; Starting issue- electrical; engine cranks, won't run; get 12v at solenoid, 5.9v at fuel shutoff relay ( which is brand new from dealer)
bypassed seat safety, forward reverse gear safety, pto is off; when I bypass the fuel shutoff relay and the solenoid clicks, engine runs ; sometimes it clicks, sometimes it doesn't. possibly bad relay?? Am I missing any other safeties?? Don't know much about the OPC??
Lift on L175 slowly leaks down even when I put valve in lock position. I am pretty sure the O-rings need to be changed. If someone has a clear break down pic of this valve that they don't mind sharing, it would be awesome. Thanks and have a blessed day.
i recently purchased a used G2160-R48S that i knew had a steering issue. it will turn 15 degrees left or right just fine. after that it turns really hard. i know i will have to diagnose further, but to start, am i looking at a power steering unit under the steering wheel or the rack and pinion below on the side of the frame?
randy