New profile posts

Hi
you posted a question on your 3750 and a leak behind the dash area. I also have a 3750 (1988 vintage) and also had a leak that I traced to the same area. It turned out to be a freeze plug on the rear of the engine block that had corroded and started to weap. A 50cent plug from kubota fixed the problem but it was a real bear to get to it, lots of time, cursing ad determination.
Gary
T
Taylorwillis
We tried to get to it, it is the power steering that is leaking. We had the side panels off and got to thedash panel. When we got there the throttle lever off the the side comes out from the dash but I didn't see a way to remove that.
Hi The lower hose is basically there to drain excess fluid if you overfill during maintenance. When the radiator warms up there is expansion, the radiator cap is designed to take a certain psi then it allows release of fluid to the reservoir, when it cools the fluid is siphoned back to the radiator and keeps the system in status quo. The dangling hose in there just to discharge excess fluid that will not fit in tank. Usually in cool condition the tank remains half full but if you over fill the tank during a maintenance operation the fluid volume will become too great and be discharged onto the ground through that hose. On my kubotas (3750, 5660, b7800 and rtv 900) I make sure that hose is not discharging on the tractor frame and causing corrosion, but be careful on any discharge if you have 2 legged and 4 legged animals because the antifreeze has a sweet taste and can be poisonous.
Does anyone else have trouble with the operator presence switch when the temperature is below freezing? I hate the switch but am leery of bypassing it. Ordered a new switch ($45 for a rather simple switch... don’t get me started on parts pricing!). Works fine above 32°. Is there any other safety switch that could cause this?
Do you still have the parts tractor parts for sale B7100d ? Bought a B7000 and it has no front pto shaft and clutch on it. Joe
Notifications do not work... this is a small board with not enough paying advertisers to pay for this. Just a reality of a small board that serves a small population in the first place.

searching.. there is a black bar on top of each page that starts with

[User CP] ... [FAQ]... etc . just past center of this bar is [search]

also note their is a sticky at the top of each forum that takes you to a post with ton of links to commonly asked questions... common request... common answers.... best where to find xyz info etc. each sticky is geared to each forums purpose.
Ahh skeets my heart goes out to ya man. You take care my friend and remember I'm always here for ya brother.
Morning brother.. she passed this morning at 0655 her kids were with her so that was good,,, Now to pick up the pieces and move forward
Thanks for letting me call you friend
Peace
Skeets
Skeets I feel so bad for you both and I sure wish things were different. I'm more than proud to call you my friend and you're welcome to vent here any time. I know that helpless feeling only too well but her suffering will soon be over. Give her a hug for me and you look after yourself.
Talk to you soon my friend
Donnie
My Brother ... Just a heads up if you don't mind. We took the wife by ambulance to the end of life home this afternoon. She was gasping for air even with the O 2 generator turned up all the way and was very disoriented And the meds we were giving were not doing what they were suppose to do. And now she is on O 2 and she has a morphine pump IV and lasicks (sp) catheter in and 2gm of morphine to help her breath.
So I dont know where I go from here, it is not going to be pleasant Im sure.
Anyway I thought I would let you know, as i consider you a good friend, and you dont mind if I vent
Peace
Skeets
Good evening Mary,,, Just a heads up if you don't mind. We took the wife by ambulance to the end of life home this afternoon. She was gasping for air even with the O 2 generator turned up all the way and was very disoriented And the meds we were giving were not doing what they were suppose to do. And now she is on O 2 and she has a morphine pump IV and lasicks (sp) catheter in and 2gm of morphine to help her breath.
So I dont know where I go from here, it is not going to be pleasant Im sure.
Anyway I thought I would let you know, as i consider you a good friend, and you dont mind if I vent
Peace
Skeets
Cameron,
I have sent many sets to Canada. A set of stabilizers for a BX23s runs $225.00 US. That includes both sides, all hardware, primed and painted, and shipped to you, in Ontario.
Unfortunately, I have a long list of stabilizers to build. It would be Summer before I could build them. If you chose to order a set, I would put your name on the list, then email you as soon as I know a build date. Once finished, I would email a photo of them to you. Then, payment (paypal) would be arranged.
If you need to cancel your order, that is no problem (up to the point that the set is being built).
Blessings,
Mark
www.stabilworks.rocks
Hi Mr. Hodge. Just bought a BX23S and live in Ontario Canada. Have you sent any stabilizers to Canada? Can you tell me what you charge and how you send them?
Thanks,
Cameron Roach
I HAVE A L5740HSTC Kubota and when I set the boom to float when back blading it stays in the float position no problem. But when I try to go forward in the float position it comes out of float It is a real problem with a plow and info on correcting this would be great, thanks. Please email (squibby60@gmail.com)thanks.