New profile posts

Hello. I do not have a dip stick . Have you checked with Kubota? I will be Servicing one in the next couple weeks and could get the info then.
Lance
hi there.. would you have an oil dipstick for L4150 p/n on it 17381-36411 or have one and will give me the distance from bottom to bottom of stopper..thanks mine has sliped and i can not see where it was
Hey Thomas, how are you doing? I was concerned, since you have not posted in some time. I reached out to Daren Todd to see if he had heard from you. I guess he got a hold of you. He says you are doing fine. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Things are well with my B7100. One of my loader tilt cylinders is leaking when it gets cold. I will have to buy me a seal kit and see if I can repair it.
BTW, I have been rocking a 2002 F250 7.3 since new. I also get offers to buy it from every contractor that visits.
hello I have a bx2200d tractor and a tg2754 blade .can someone give me the part number for the front hitch that I need to mount the blade on the tractor. thanks dave ps I have a bx2711 mount now but it hits the axle when I try to mount it . please help thanks
hello I have a bx2200d tractor. can anyone tell me the part number for the front quick hitch to mount it .I have the tg2754 blade .I need the correct mount for it.i have a bx2711 mount but it hits the front axel when trying to mount it .I believe I have the wrong mount. thanks dave
Hey Gary, my name is Taylor. I have a L3750 as well, and I was hoping you could tell me where the hoses on the antifreeze reservoir tank connect to on the engine or radiator. The hose on top of the tank is connected to the top of the radiator and the hose on the bottom isn't connect to anything it is just dangling there.
Let me know, thank you so much.
Taylor
The problem with after market parts is not necessarily reliability so much as compatibility. If it's a filter is the degree of filtration the same as the Kubota? Is the relief pressure the same? It's not just about whether the filter will fit and not leak. Fuel and air filters should be less of an issue. For the difference in price I'll stick with Kubota, though. My tractor was a big investment and parts aren't cheap. For an HST transmission I'll stick with Kubota fluids. I'd be less concerned about a standard transmission and probably just use a good grade of hydraulic fluid as I've done with my Mitsubishi.
Hello
I do not have any parts for a L3750 at this time .
Thank you Lance Newhall (209)-712-4066
Member referral to you for parts. Looking for Bevel and ring gear for L3750 front axle. I can send part number tomorrow
Hi

I just found a PM from you saying you'd sent me an email -from heppeone@gmail.com - but I've gone thru my emails and haven't been able to find it. Maybe you could send it again - this time send it direct by email to rbjs@comast.net so if there are any crossed wires at OTT it won't get snagged.

You asked a very good question on OTT in Laurenf's recent thread about L4850 slippage in gear.

I've had several Kubotas with the Ever Clutch - (actually a somewhat beefier hydraulic shuttle with a fancy new name). These tractors had a single clutch (dry) for the pto only. Travel is all by hydraulic clutch packs

I didn't know that for while Kubota still offered the Hydraulic Shuttle model without the EC. I looked it up in my WSM and sure enough there's a version of the L4850 without EC but that has a hydraulic shuttle and dual dry clutches.

Confused yet? I seem to be getting that way easier these days........

Take care, Dick B
Good morning Mary I hope this note finds you well and smiling. I haven't heard anything from you in a while so I thought I would check up on you and see how you are doing.
Not much here Hospice has taken over so I guess now it is a wait and see thing.

I hope you are doing as Doc has told you to do, I know how active you were and how being down sucks big time.
Like the Kid her knee is still in a brace and they dont know if there is surgery or not coming, damned insurance company is fight it, seems they dont care she has a business to run. It is a good thing she has some really good friends and apprentices working for her to get things done.
So there is no stress here,,,lol
Really I just wanted to check in and see how one of my very few friends is doing,,
Stay well,stay safe and warm
Peace
Skeets
im in Alberta too, I need info manuals for my ZL2602DT what to bring this old girl to life thanks Alain Goulet 403 464 7116
Hi Torch - just joined and saw you were in Muskoka as well. Just got a new BX and liking it so far. I am in the Rosseau area.
Hello, I just purchased an older l3250 and it needs some work probably why I got it so cheap. All my research has lead me to here. I found an intro video for steering box repair and at the end you said there where more. I can't find them on here can you help. The other thing I am going to need is a new clutch so any help with that via a video if there is one would be great. Thank you Mike
Nice! Mine is a golf course retiree. It was not treated well in its lifetime. It reads over 5k hours (maybe 15k?) Still runs and does what I need it to do. I believe the L345DT was a series after the L305Dt which I have. Yours I believe is 4cyl and mine is 3cyl. Good tractors. Mine is a 1982 year.