New profile posts

Yikes, I'm sorry but I missed your message. As I recall, you are talking about the hard lines that run from the front of the machine to fittings under the seat. I have had this problem 3 times and never had to remove much more than the seat and floor plates. The last time, I cut the lines in half (approx.),and had connecting fittings brazed on the cut ends. I connected the line at both ends and then in the middle. That turns a seemingly impossible job into a 45 min. thing not counting the cutting and brazing. The other 2 times, we twisted, turned and cussed for a couple of hours per day for 3 days until they went in. I recommend the first option
Where in California is your kubota l2950 gst that your are parting out? I am in the Redding area and if you are close, I would be interested in looking at it.

Thanks.
Paul
L3430 GST lost all hydraulics.
Someone else was using the tractor while I was at work at my automotive repair shop so I don’t know the details of what happened.

He said all hydraulics quit all of sudden. The motor starts fine but tractor won’t move. No bucket, steering or back hoe operation. No warnings on panel.

Hydraulic fluid is between the marks and very clean. Was changed by the Kubota dealer at about 600 hrs. Now has 670 hrs.

I changed engine oil and Kubota filter about 10 hrs ago.

I looked through 300 plus threads about hydraulics but not seeing what could be the problem.
Any thoughts to point me in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Mike
Was recommended I contact you for some parts for D1803 engine, could use a head(mine is cracked in several places) and several pistons. Just need standard pistons. Could get by with just 2 pistons. Kubota part #s ...head is 1G841-03043 and the pistons are 1A041-21112. Or any one else who may have the parts. THANKS
Hello Cathy, I'm interested in building a run-in shead like the one in the picture you posted. I really like the design. Do you have any plans or material list that you would be willing to share?

Thank you
TD
Hey Keith, I've been reading up on upgrading my B2650 alternator with the B7324 kit for months now, I just ordered it earlier this week. I saw your post on one of the related threads a couple years ago. Would you still happen to have the instructional PDF you created? If so, would you be so kind as to share that with me? I'm having trouble finding much information on the process so I would really appreciate any help you could offer... Thank you!!
Troverman, I would call Pinnacleview and talk to Dave Maneuka the service manager. Good guy, I have known him for 20-25 years and tell him what you are experiencing and ask if there is any possibility that your tractor is not putting out the rated horsepower and if the can check it. All of them at Pinnacleview are good people to deal with and making customers happy is their philosophy.
Hi Vic I am in BC and I am looking to put a 3 point hitch on my B7000 and I just now realized I dont have the top link bracket. Any chance you have them or can I get them from Kubota? Or ebay? I was hoping for quick as I want to get this together. Thanks! Jeremy
Hokie 85, Just making sure Iam on right sight,Iam 61 and not a rocket scientist with this site.Boy Hokie they have me **** off.15,000 dollars pay them to service deck and I get a headache.I am praying it didn***8217;t hurt seals or gears.Thats my problem drain or take back and call main office at Kubota because it is out of warranty.Like I stated I will pay money for my mistake but not a dealers mistake.Thank Hokie
85 Hokie,Hello how are you?I haven’t been on here for awhile.Look I have a question.I have Kubota bx2370 with Rck54p mower deck.I took it off and had serviced,new belts,blades and gear box 80-90wt oil.It now leaks oil,I called service Mng.and told him manual states oil level should be just above lower drain bolt,they have oil at top bolt-fill bolt.From what I read it should be just above lower drain bolt,this way the gears sling oil all over and keep seal lubricated.I only have 280 hrs on tractor,about 80 hrs on mower deck.My question do you think I should drain oil to correct level or take back to them.Dealer is 60 miles away,***** service Mng said oil level should be at top fill bolt,wrong should be at bottom drain bolt.I paid 15 grande and had them service it to screw it up.What do you think call Kubota,drain oil to correct level or take back again.I have money to fix things but I am really angry service might have screwed it up.Drain or back?Thanks
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knew if the rust-oleum Kubota orange is the new style or the old style orange? The one I'm looking at is at Tractor Supply.
Thanks Rick
You seem to be the go to guy for grey market tractors as well as being in Alberta. I was wondering if you have a B6001 parts print for front wheel final drive? Thanks