New profile posts

I have a woods backhoe on my Kubota L5740 and had the bright idea to uncouple the hoses to the backhoe and put longer hose extensions to my wood splitter. I was hoping to use the wood splitter without taking off the backhoe. But the splitter did not run my suspicion is the hoses being longer restricted the flow, any info reaffirming that my suspicion of the hoses restricting the flow would help me realize I should shorten the hoses and take the backhoe off, thanks, Chas.
Hi Lance
You sold the the end arm link/w bushing for my L245dt last summer. Thanks, holding up great.

When I got it back, the shop mgr said "its a great tractor for someone who can do most of their own work" and then mentioned one of many issues: Diesel leaks out of the middle injector around the base.

I've tried to just tighten the injector, but I lack a proper tool and/or experience.

Anyway, the real question is what to do about the injector. I assume I need a new copper washer under it, but what kind of wrench to get at it without banging up all the tubes and lines in and out? (i actually did replace the return line from that injector as the previous owner had some crappy rubber tubing that wasn't rated for diesel. Tool suggestions, and ..seems there are places where we send these things so they can rebuild them? injectors?

thanks if you have the time to get back to me...I am loving that orange beast!

Dave Johnson, Molalla Oregon
I interested in a set of stabilizers for a bx23s. Are you still making these? How do we proceed if so? Thanks, Kyle
Afternoon skeets my friend. Beautiful day here however tonight and tomorrow don't look good. It won't be long before all this is forgotten and we'll be catching bugs in our teeth on the bikes. Hey maybe I should save them for bait.;):D Have a good one buddy and give that girl of yours a big hug for us.

https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/ns-31_metric_e.html
Hi Wildfire. I saw some posts you made about wiring the Kubota OEM work lights.

Can you please tell me where in the world I can get those OEM connectors?

I have looked far and wide with no luck.

I need 4 sets of the connectors and I am replacing the front and rear Kubota OEM Work lights.

I don't want to have to cut the original wiring connectors off, just do a plug and play.

Than you for any assistance with this.

Regards.
Went out the other day to give my B7001 a start and no go. Charged the battery overnight and still no go. Went and bought a new battery at O'Reilly's that was an exact fit for the battery holder (5x9), but only had CCA of 425. Turned the key and still no go. Jumped the new battery with my Durango and ran fine. Put the old girl back in the garage and tried to start it again and no go again. Wondering if 425 CCA is not enough juice to start? Any input would be appreciated.
Went out the other day to give my B7001 a start and no go. Charged the battery overnight and still no go. Went and bought a new battery at O'Reilly's that was an exact fit for the battery holder (5x9), but only had CCA of 425. Turned the key and still no go. Jumped the new battery with my Durango and ran fine. Put the old girl back in the garage and tried to start it again and no go again. Wondering if 425 CCA is not enough juice to start? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Big thanks for the hint related to finding a compression adaptor that works on our super mini series engines! Never would have found the connection with paint ball guns with out you!
Seems to me it would be a lot easier to just plug in the tractor block heater. Very easy to activate remotely when needed via Google Home or Echo? if you have a computer and wifi.
Al
hi you have been recommend as the go to guy
i have a b8200hst i am losing drive when the oil heats up
new hydrostatic pack / strainers / flushed out the system
back end oil seem ok as it lifts plough no bother etc

any suggestions

thanks

andy from scotland
Good afternoon Mary, just a little note to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas. No snow so thats good, spoke to the kid at the ranch and she is on foal watch since yesterday. Her favorite mare, she bred to her Gray Stud is due and acting,,well you know goofy,,lol that will be a good present for her.
Stay safe and stay warm and all our best
Skeets
Hi Neil,
First of all, thank you for your videos on YouTube. Without them, I would be lost. You are doing a great service for all of us new to tractors.
Secondly, I just bought an L3901 and had three rear remotes installed.
Each is a float detent valve.
One is for the rippers in my box scraper.
One is for tilting my 3-point
One is for topping my 3-point.
I haven't tested the ripper one yet.
When I push the topper lever forward, the rear of the implement (a rotary mower) lifts.
If I push further, the whole thing drops to the ground.
Should pushing the lever forward lift the back of the mower, or lower it?
Thanks!
Jim
Hi,

On the advice of North Idaho Wolfman, I'm writing you to ask if you still have the different manuals for my new L2202dt acquisition. If yes, how can I purchase them. Thanks a lot for your help.