New profile posts

Hey thanks for your reply to my thread, do you have that email for brad grey, also how much does he charge. do you have any photos of yours. My email is nickrgamble@live.com
looking to move up to a new L4760,FROM A "2010" L4240 because I would like a cab with heat/air,etc. and out of wind..any pros or cons on 4760??
TKC,

started a social group for tractors in the size category as yours. hoping to share prices and implement ideas. hope to see you there.
cheers, GW
Spurlucky,

started a social group for tractors in the size category as yours. hoping to share prices and implement ideas. hope to see you there.
cheers, GW
Mac,

cheers, GW
JMV,

cheers, GW
Doc,

cheers, GW
Chappy,
cheers, GW
hi afret,

GW
grinch... check your thread ... We have the solution for the sticky fwd/rev pedal... just did my tractor
Hodge, do a people search for him. Then send an email through the site to him about the stabilizers.
I like that Front end loader you got there did it come with the tractor?
G
Greg8352
My 275 came with a loader. It did not come with a crank.
That's awesome! I think it's the Yanmar engine in that compartment. A little too far for me though. I just drove 270 miles to Evansville, IN to get a welder/generator and I was pooped after that trip. Out to KC would be double that! I don't know if I could handle it.
Hodge,

Can I pick your brain on your transmission someday? Knee deep in mine and ok thus far. Joe 732-566-9580 shop #