New profile posts

Sorry for the very slow reply, yes I have a third function installed by the dealer. The valve is plumbed from the loader power beyond port and is located on the loader support pillar just below the loader valve. I unfortunately cannot tell you if it actually works properly since I have never used it. I am in the process of building a QA snow plow and will hopefully in the next week or so be hooking up the hydraulic cylinders, at that point I may know more. The dealer and service tech made no reference as to ever having and issue with any they had installed, but said they have installed many.
Are you still interested in a set of stabilizers?
Mark
markhdg@gmail.com
I'm real sorry to hear that skeets, I sure hope things get better for you soon, this old age thing isn't what it's cracked up to be. If anything changes (for the better I hope) just let me know.
Hey buddy, i wasn't just blowin smoke, if you ever want to come for a visit you'll have a place to stay. We retired to our camp because I had to leave work on a medical retirement however things aren't so bad. We have a 2 bedroom cottage that's pretty comfortable but not a 4 star. Bottomline, if you want to come up for a fish or site see your more than welcome.
All the best Donnie
L35 (2001) hydraulic leak under seat. Lines are ok so I got o-rings as that is where it is leaking. Looks like floor board sheet metal has to be removed unless studs that hold end-of-hydraulic-line fitting can be removed. Any experience doing this?
Has anyone put a 3ed function kit on a L2600DT with a LA450S loader??
If so were did you get it? The kit from Long for a LA450S will not work.

Tom
Problem fixed. My manual motor off cable had frozen in the off position. A few squirts of lock deicer and all good. Next time I leave the tractor exposed to the weather. The cab area gets covered with a tarp so snow can't land, melt and freeze cables and switches.
How can I bypass my PTO safety switch as that may be why the tractor won't fire. Turns over no problem, just won't fire. Thanks
I'm holding off on the 7800, thinking a new 3901, with financing, is a better deal in long run..plus guy might come down on smaller one...pros and cons..I have a dilemma I suppose
Not a Wahoo for sure...I didn't go to VT (Ferrum years ago) but my brother in law has 3 degrees from Bburg and we go to most football games
I have an MX 5000, won't start, fresh winter fuel, pot switch off, used glow plug for 90 seconds turns over, coughed a couple of times , kill switch off. I've run out of ideas and I need to move some large square bales. Thanks.
I was thinking a few weeks ago you had a post with a link to the folks you bought your tractor storage building from. I searched but could not find it. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong area, or it wasn't you?

I was going to give the info. to a friend. Thanks len
Thanks from the info.Iwould like to no if when u break the bleeder on the in jector pump if it will gravity bleed itself or will i have to crank it over. Thanks john.
baronetm - hi question for you. I see you have an L3901 with a backhoe and it says you have the 3rd function valve up front too? Is this right and does it work OK for you? Kubota is telling me the L3901 cant get a 3rd function valve with a backhoe on it as thr hydraulics wont work right on the 3rd function if I have a backhoe...
No plans to go upstate. If Callicoon is too far west I could bring the stuff into Manhattan. We have a place in East Harlem. I'd like to get rid of everything on the list except the carry-all for the sprayer (unless you want that, too.) What would you pay for the sprayer? What about taking everything on the list off my hands? Name a price.

Thx,
Lou