New profile posts

Yes, it is kind of pointing to the ignition switch. That 2 functions fail is odd, but not impossible. My switch has a short jumper between 2 terminals, never figured exactly what that did because I traced the power for the glow-plugs and found the bad plug.

If you could figure which terminal on the switch power is which function; then briefly jump them with a fairly heavy jumper you could test everything up to, and down stream of the ign. switch before replacing it.
Find Battery + terminal on switch, jump that to glow-plug out...then jump it to starter active line (don't forget clutch switch). Get the picture? will everything work when you become the switch?
The glow plug indicator does not glow and will not preheat the engine. I used a meter to ohm the fusible link and it is good plus i jumped around it. The indicator lights i was talking about was the charge and low oil indicator lights they are regular bulbs. I also jumped around the clutch safety sw. I cleaned all batt. connections. Im thinking it has to be the ign. sw.
I may have asked you this already but my memory is as long as my ahhh you know,, and thats pretty short,, Anyway where inthe GWN are you, I have some friends up around Geradlton, and longlac
I bought a used B21 that didnt come with the three point linkage. I would like to attach a post hole digger. Any idea where to find a set that would fit without spending $500 or more ? Does a another tractor model fit?
I will take a few pictures of my tractor and e-mail them to you. It is not really restored, but was painted to make it look better before I bought it. But I plan on getting the sheet metal in better shape and painting it. I figured I would go ahead and get the labels that were available.

If you look there are many restore threads on L175 and L185s on the OTT site. Aquaforce just bumped his to the top.
Do you have any pics of your machine? I'd be interested in seeing the details and marks and all. My e-mail is cb_42071@yahoo.com if you need it. And thanks for the advice!
Howdy Vic, Its been a day or so but I'm still kicking, just repaired the left "U" joints on my B6000 that was fun and expenses but runs great. Have a new list of things to repair this winter if I have the money.... Radiator leaking under pressure, brakes work on one side only and not that great, sucking air in the fuel now and again, rear lift leaks down till it warms up oh and still need to add a fuel pump and clutch arm and maybe clutch. Almost bought a Lx450 Yarmar until I checked it out better I will stay with Kubota they by far are the best, now if I can only get the dealer to lower the prices....Lol

Hey you are almost family, you live close to my wife's kin folks beautiful area. Are you still doing the FD, me I'm the assist Emergency Director which means when they can't find anyone I get called Lol hey I get a FD "T" shirt out of it.....Jerry B6000 B for Beast !
John, I had to replace the left front "U" joint and some other things so I haven't changed the clutch yet I hope to do it this winter with some other things inside that needs repairing. How did you make out? Check with Vic he breaks them all the time and says theres nothing to it......ya right.... Jerry
Morning Vic, I know your busy so let me jump right in. I have a bx2360 and running a RCK 60B deck that someone tried to tear off. anyway I have almost every thing bent back to where it should be but the egg shaped keeper that holds the mower linkage is somewhat not egg shaped any more the hole in the link is ok but the keeper is not able to hold the link on. Can I get that egg shaped keeper thats welded to the lift arm, or just the arm, I donlt need all the linkage that goes with it,thats all good,, I think
So can I get the egg shaped keeper bolt/pin and reweld it in place or just the arm with it welded in place.
Im kinda in a bind here with a blowed out knee trying to work on this,, any help PLEASE!!!
Thanks
Skeets
Well I have been spread out and just ... well I guess A.W.O.L. LOL I don't get notices about posts here so I get busy and forget.
Hey boss check ya in box on your email. I sent you a message the other day threw here and I think it went to your email. I was being nosy and curious what the used tractor market is like in your neck of the woods.
Hey there Chief:
I have a clutch issue with my B6000. How did your split go? easy? I am working up the intestinal fortitude to break mine too.

Got any thoughts on the issue? Thanks, John
I need to get a tie rod for an L1802. #38180-1241-1 from the parts book I have. I have the new tie rod ends and tried to use the previously welded, bent one I currently have.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Well, it sounded like a bad clutch. Sorry to hear of your bad experience. Hopefully no more problems! I've had 3 Kubotas since 1984 and never a major problem. Never had to replace a clutch? Thanks for the note and good luck!
Hi Bluegill,
I am redbeards wife. I am the one that posted the messages.
I just had to tell you that you were right. I told my husband that you thought that it might be a bad clutch and he said that he could not believe it was a bad clutch because the tractor only had 1900 hours on it.
Well, he took the tractor to a Kubota mechanic and they called yesterday and said that the front of the clutch had went bad. It is going to cost over $1,600.00 to get it fixed. He bought the tractor new and he has had alot of problems with it. He said that he will never buy another Kubota tractor.
Thanks again for you input.
Hello Vic,
I have a B7200 with a lot of blow-by gas thru the carter ventilation (oil drips out)
Do you sell engine parts or do you know a good adress please?
Thanks
PIerre
Hey Vic,, not related to my BX but to Dusty,, havent seen or heard form him in a long time. I said one time he was having some health issues, and i was just wondering if you or anyone else has heard from him..
Thanks a bunch
Skeets
I just saw your message about the bushhog. Did you ever get it fixed or are you still having trouble?
What is rear wheel bolt size on L1500 ?
A coarse thread bolt was cross threaded inthe axil.
I want to tap correct size. I see a seven on the original bolt.