New profile posts

Hey Eric,,, your in the landscaping and lawn stuff,, I have a question for you. I have a young peach tree 3 maybe 4 years old that has taken a lean down hill,, So I want to pull it back to an up right position with out killing the poor thing,, And I don't just want to tie it off and pull it up right cause it already has a bent in the trunk and I don't want to brake it. You got any ideas that might work,, I was thinking my be digging a hole on the up hill side, trying to avoid as many roots as possible and maybe pulling over a couple of weeks it to a semi up right position. I was going to just cut it off but the OL loves the little white peaches it get. So my brother any ideas????
Hello S.D.Vic
I hope all is well with you. I have a problem I hope you can help me with if you don't mind.
My Kubota L245F is giving me trouble with the charging system I just put in a new battery and alternator and I still get a reading of only 12.46 volts across the battery terminals with the engine running or not running. In other words when the engine is running it is not charging the battery. What should I check for next?
I am not a mechanic by any means and know very little about electric systems on tractors. I checked the voltage at the back of the alternator by connecting a volt meter to the big red hot wire on the alternator and the 3 wire harness on the alternator and still get 12.46 volts.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and have a great day
Hey guys, I still cant get my 1989 B8200 started. Last time I used it was about 3 weeks ago, it started right up, then died after about 3 seconds. It has not started since. It cranks normal and sounds normal when cranking, but does not even hint of wanting to start. I have 5 1/2 psi of fuel pressure and good volume feeding the high pressure pump, and have bled the air out at the vent on the pump and up the return hose to the #1 injector, seems to have good flow here. But with the steel line off #1 injector, I get very little fuel with bubbles mixed in and no real pressure. I put a piece of paper under the fuel line and I can see somewhat of a pulse of fuel, but very weak, and has bubbles. At normal cranking speed I see about 1 drip every 1 - 2 seconds drip off the paper. I sure could use some help on this one.
Eric suggested Kubotabooks.com for an Operators Manual for my old L3750. Tried to log on but the site has been blocked due to too much traffic so it says. Does anyone know if the site name has been changed or if it will be active again?
Good Evening Vic,
Well...... I got Sushi the wonder tractor home today..
seriously needs some throw-out bearing maintenance I'm thinking, and definitely a seat as the bottom has about rotted off and the rubber stops are poking through. The 7 x 14 paddy tires are pretty well checked
Hoping to drop the tiller off and modify to go behind my Bx 25 then will look at the tractor, do you do restoration / mechanical work on them? What I may do is de-tin it and if you are into it, bring the old girl down and perhaps have you go though it. I noticed it took only a few minutes for the 3 point to bleed down with the tiller raised after the tractor was shut off, so there may be some valving or perhaps even just o ring issues.... LOL and of course a minor drip as well not too sure what it is just threw some cardboard under it to check for leaks....

Thanks Vic!!
Cheers

Roger Schmitke
P.O. Box 274. Irricana
T0M 1B0
403-860-2249
Haylstormenergy@efirehose.net
Greetings Vic. I hope you are well. I was just snooping around on here and I noticed that we are "almost " neighbours. I live just a little bit NW of Irricana, and well I have a bit of a Kubota collection myself. I just purchased today a Grey B1200 with a tiller on it. it looks pretty good cosmetically has been sitting for a bit but was running when I looked at it and going to pick it up tomorrow. Do you have a source or a contact available for parts for a b1200? I basically bought it for the tiller to go behind my Bx25, but the tractor itself looks good and I will probably go through it, and shine it up even if just to pull a garden cart or something for my daughter to putt around on.
Just thought I would introduce myself, Roger, and say hello.

Cheers

Roger
Now that I have picked my tractor. I am having a hard time finding the exact weight and length of the unit. I am looking into a trailer but need the info to get the trailer built. The dealer is of no help and I am getting different weights and total length.
L3540HSTCC3 with LA724 loader and BH92 backhoe. Loaded tires, 72" HD round back quick attach bucket, hydraulic thumb, 16" backhoe bucket. What I'm getting is Total weight 6363 lbs and 19'9" long. Does anyone have a similar outfit and know the exact weight and length. Not sure if I need an 18' 5 ton or 7 ton trailer. Thanks in advance for your help.
Vic,
I have the ZD28 and asked a question a week or so ago about an orange wire hanging loose in the engine compartment. I know now that it is connected to the power circuit of the controls. would you mind discussing this with me to try and determine what it goes to?

thanks,
Dave
Mr Vic HELP my clutch went out and i have the help to get it split but cant find the parts where to get them for a gray
Yes I was able to find an after market one at the local Kubota dealer. Thanks. Glad to see the site back up and running.
hey Ed what is the reason behind the 2 stage dump spool on my tractor. What would i use that for?Every time i push it all the way to the right it does nothing. Frank
I can get you the file I created and send it to you. The link below should be able to print you out a few for samples. I'll send you the file tommorrow from work if you are interested. I am not in the position to have more made since I do not have personal access to a 3d printer. Let me know.

John

http://www.3dimensiondesign.com/quote/
Mark- I got those stabilizer arms from you and turns out I wont be needing them. If you have any interest let me know.... if not that is ok to- they were for the B3300SU.
HI Vic
I am in the market for a 3PT hitch for my B7001. Do you have one in stock and what is my price or can you help me find one in Canada. I would need it shipped to Nanaimo BC.
Don Carmichael, dondc@shaw.ca
Ok ill try hold glow plug a lil longer to c how that duz
K
KUBOTA4900
my tractor even after running for 1/2 hour or 2 hour so i did a short test were u remove negative battery cable put metefr on the ground post an ground cable and had 14.8 then started to remove fusses 1 at a time to se if number would change giving me some idea were short may be and it had to be the last one all cab fuses were fine under hood the last one was the 65 amp for the starting system so im thinking maybe my HOT the Pos is grounding out ??