New profile posts

I have posted a couple of questions and have gotten no response. Can anyone please help me identify this unit. I think it is an early to mid 70's Kubota gray market , Japanese made rice patty, 4x4, 2 cyl diesel, pto, loader. I really need a front u-joint and yoke assembly. Any help woul be greatly appreciated. I also would like to get some tubes for the tires. any recommedations? Thanks for looking!!
Well, I have two leaking connectors on two of the hoses, but it still does a little work as needed.I've been so busy I haven't had time to play like I wanted to. For instance I have at least three appointments this week of my own, and the first is tomorrow at a doctor's office 30 miles away. I'm involved in a problem with a neighbor who thinks he can drive me out of "His" neighborhood by convincing some of the other bastard neighbors to report me for noise ordinance violations for my rooster's crowing. Too bad he doesn't realize he's setting himself and his cohorts up for a wicked harassment law suit. I live in an area "zoned" for Rural Residential Agricultural and I've done the best I can to keep my roosters quiet till later in the day even though I don't have to. Then last week a market in the neighboring town made the big mistake of pissing me off and they will be getting an inquiry from the State about their practices.
what size bush hog do you have. Just got a tractor like yours with a 4 foot rotary mower. Tall grass and bermuda require 2 passes for it bogs the engine down. Do you experience this? Also, when I run across a slight hill with the exhaust on the uphill side, i loose power. Ever experience this?
I have a L245DT that still has gear oil in the hyd system. I have added a loader and need to replace the gear oil with hyd fluid. Should the system be flushed out, if so how can I do it. Thanks Dirtdog
I look forward to the manual, will make it my bed time reading.
Thanks for advise on pto speed, will only use #1 from now on.
Still haven't changed my head gasket. I'm confident I can get thru it myself but would prefer some help. My Dad is back early next week, he will help me out.
I need to replace my front tires, old and skinny. I am also concerned that it won't handle well in the snow. I'd imagine I will find out soon as the temperature is dipping.
I also plan on painting all the tins. I can remove them easy enough and my Uncle can paint them for a fart and a song.
Hi Vic, Sent you a email on my b5200d steering.Still didn't hear anything about steering ball nut an shaft.I know that you are real busy so I hope you can get me answer an prices soon.Once again thank you.
Hi,Vic I was told by Mr K that you may be able to help me.I have a 1985 B5200D Kubota that needs steering rebuild.But I can not find the parts.I need the following parts, one 09500-16287 oil seal, one 67401-41150 bush post, two 66811-41140 bearing thrust ball,one 09500-22358 oil seal an a assy nut ball with bearings.I think I can still use the shaft seems to be ok just the bearings an the part that holds them in u sheaped tube is no good.Thanks for any help.
Hey OrangeRidge. Thanks for the info, however I can't seem to find that mechanism on my BX23. I assume you mean left side or drivers side as in automobile. Perhaps my BX23 is older, a 2003 or 2004. Actually I looked on both sides, and can't find the adjustment. ????? Help. Robert
Jean, I got your e-mail but I have been super busy and have not yet got the manual in to the mail. I will try to do it in the next couple weeks. Using the PTO almost all equipment is designed and built for 540 rpm and that is PTo gear 1 on your tractor. Using a different gear could possible lead to early failure of the gearbox on the implement. So that being said I do not think you hurt anything but drop down to PTO gear 1 now.
Michael,

Haven't received my new gasket yet, hoping it comes in this week.
I've only driven it maybe twice since finding the leak, I miss my tractor!

I saw a post where Vic mentuoned using pto gear #1 when mowing, I've been using #2 but will now use first.
Should I use #1 for snow blowing?
High Slim, I was wondering how you're backhoe is doing for you? I see your comment on a Cub tractor. I have my dad's old Cub. I need to get it fixed up again so I can play around on it some. Those were good little tractors in there day.
Hi,
Near as I see you help out 'round here quite a bit. I've learned several things from your experience. BTW..... real name's Ron if you didn't guess <g>.. and I'm just north of Tellico Plains up here in TN.
Good day. I was rototilling and stop but left the tractor running and came back it look like engine oil coming out of the engine vent on the side. turn engine of ck oil and it was fine but seemed to be over filled. Went to lift front end loader would not move and tried the tiller to lift same thing. can the hydraulic pump be pshing oil into engine. any sugestions. My tractor is a B6000
Sir:
I'm looking for M8540 Shop and Parts Manuals. I read on another thread 'you might be a source. Can you help?
Hello,

It's the first time I register to a forum and I'm not sure I did it OK!!??

Can you see what I wrote?
Hi,

It's the first time I register to a forum.

I try to found an information for my father. He just buy a Kubota KX027 1992 and we realysed it's a Japanes one's and it's from the grey market.

We want a know if there's any model very similar to the KX027? I just call the Kubota local dealer and they cannot tell us if there's any cross reference number for the replacement parts.

Can somebody help us?

Sorry if my english is not perfect!

Thank!!

Mike