New profile posts

Aqua force routed his exhaust under his machine, looks pretty slick.
I will contact the dealer.
Thanks foe the advise.
Your muffler is shot does not surprise me, so was mine and I just went to the dealer and had them sell me a after market muffler with a new upper pipe. If you think it is loud with a bad muffler putting on a straight pipe will make you get a new muffler as it is super loud without a muffler. The other part is the engine still requires some back pressure or you will really having it blow soot all over the place.
hello Vic,
Been chasing some (front axle) spindle parts for a L1500 kubota.
Unable to source the bushes 4x 30x25x25 without having to have them made, and also the 2x thrust bearings. Found similar 3 piece bearings but O.D and height different. But did find a source for seals. Are these seals a two piece seal?.

Is shipping for these items to Australia realistic.
Regards
Doug
Your boat is a beast.
Does the tractor ever struggle moving that much weight?
I like the way you routed the exhaust, will explore that.
Can i get your dealers number i need a new pump mine cracked complete blowing out the side wall of the pump
How have you been doing? Over the past few months I changed the trans filter and fluid in the 4runner and it hasn't acted up again. Very strange. I still can't thank you enough for offering the help you did. When it was acting up you were the first and only person I could think of to ask for help and you responded fast and with great advice. Every day I drive I think about that, your response ment alot to me.
I as well have an 1801 with front end loader.
I am more than happy to help you with questions.
I am also accumulating part numbers for the various things I've replaced.
Best bet is email me here:
Jay.desrosiers@winnipegradio.rogers.com
Hi vic,could you tell me what the torque is for the bolt on suction screen is for the oil pan also torque for oil pan bolts.My tractor is a L2350 Dt with D1102Ae engine.I have wsm coming and went to dealer and looked in wsm could not find torque values,thanks in advance
I guess I can hit up a local store.
I was hoping to send a few bucks your way as the site has been a great help.
I will let you know if I have trouble sourcing the part.
Thanks for the part # Vic.
Please sell me an air filter for L1801.
Do the pay pal thing, same as the cylinder head gasket you provided.
Thanks Vic
I will buy a 4 foot scraper as per your advise. My buddy works for Buhler and will be abe to get me a deal.
Will be fixing my mower deck over the winter. Hoping to strip all the paint then redo with a rock guard, the kind of stuff they use on bed liners.
Thanks for the help Michael, much appreciated.
Sam,
Thank you for going out of your way and helping me with the grass fed beef information :)
At the most you can use a 5' box scraper but a 4' is the perfect size for the L1801. It does take some practice to getting really good with a box scraper. A 6' box scraper is just way to big and will having spin your tires in short order in my experience of using box scrapers. I got a 4' for my L1801 and it did a dandy job. You will be happiest with the 4 footer as it will overlap the rear tires by about a inch on each side.

To use the box scraper you need to keep adjusting the upper link to tilt the scraper back slightly and if that ends up to aggressive a half turn of the upper link and then keep trying until it pulls the material you are moving to get the desired effect.
Changed the cylinder head gasket on Monday, job went smoothly.
Changed the fuel filter and will be flushing the coolant this am.
I bought a pack of grease zerks, will be replacing all of them.
Think of it as a 3 month anniversary gift.
I am looking to purchase a box scraper.
Can my machine handle a 6 foot box scraper?
Thanks Michael.
What do people expect to hear when they live in the country. I think you should get your rooster a bull horn and let him really give them hell.
Hey, Scott~! How are you? I totally forgot about this site~ ;P
I started Motorcycle stuff early this summer and was darn busy for it. Bought about 4 or 5 bikes and repair and sold and so on. and now I have 2008 motorcycle and going to keep it for a few years... ;P I haven't used Kubota much either. Well~ soon I have to start to use a lot when it snows here again... ha ha ha...

So, How have you been? Been busy I bet?