New profile posts

trouble11, do you still have a bf350 loader? if so, would you like to sell it?
thanks
Alan
Vermont
Hi jdefonseka,
I just acquired a T1600H that has need of a new hydro or at least the front plate with input shaft. Where did you get yours? I found the cover at Coleman but the price is prohibitive. About $1400 I think.
Thanks
kubotafreak
kubotafreak
You will have better luck cross referencing the trans manufacturer. Hydrogear..
Reactions: 1 user
Hello gypsy27333,
I'm located in Roanoke, VA and in need of t T1600 hydro and drive shaft if this machine is still available,
Thanks!
I have a FEL question on a 2001 BX2200 with the LA211. All has worked great for years until recently the control is beginning to feel looser. Age and use I'm sure. This is all about bucket roll. Nothing has been changed, disconnected and so forth. You roll the bucket down and forward and let go of the control lever and the bucket sometimes not all, will roll itself back and up by itself. Thereby dumping the firewood you just brought in neatly. Is there a detent, or spring in or around the spool that wears out? No leaks of any kind unless internal. If you pay close attention you can easily control it, but sometimes when you back up or are looking elsewhere for a second it does it's thing and makes a mess. I'm sure someone has had this happen, thoughts would be great, thank you.
Howdy-------I inherited a Kubota BX23 with loader and Backhoe from my father in law whom recently passed. I knew it was not working properly before he passed. It only pulls when it is in 4x4, and only pulls with the front wheels. when I press the differential lock it makes a ruff sound under me in the transmission. What could be broken? Will I need a whole new transmission? The front wheels pull just fine. Thanks for letting me join this group!
Hi Dawson I'm interested in a grill guard for a MX5200 What's the cost & how do I go about ordering one? Thanks
G
GSW
Hello Mobile, looking for grill guard mx5200. What u got? Thank You.
Mobile4040
Mobile4040
Hey bud. Yes sir we can do it. Typically were about a week to 10 days
T
TimberCorp
Hi Dawson. I also am looking for a grill guard for MX5200. What’s the best way for me to find out how it works? I am new to this site and don’t really know how this posting stuff works. I don’t have a front end loader or weight bracket so does your guard come with all that I need?
hello frient i have bulltra zb1-17 and i have problem with the electronic hydrauilc can you help me ?
Hello,

I have a Kubota L1-24DT.
The dimensions of the tires are front 7-16 and rear 11,2-24.
Can I replace those tires by 9,5-16 and 13,6-28 ?
What will be the consequences : speed, plough, ...

Thanks
Luc
GF1800 the hydrostatic transmission is sticking both forward and reverse on the pedal once foot is removed and stays stuck until pedal is pressed in opposite direction. Any suggestions to troubleshoot?
I recently purchased a L35 kubota. When shifting into any gear it seems at times to not want to catch in the transmission. When it does it I have to push the shifter back and forth a couple times and it will catch but kinda hard. When shifting between 1-4 gears the shifter seems to don't line up directly with the numbers on the side and seems to catch before the numbers. Any suggestions? Also I replaced the front hydraulic lines going to the power steering under the battery. I still have a small leak but idk if it's just old debris that's covered in fluid that leaks when it warms up where the lines are sitting or if I have another leak some place?

Thanks
Hydrostat and power steering started making abnormal sounds around 30hrs. I had this concern checked at the 50hr service and was informed the noise was normal. Now I have 80hrs on tractor the noise has gotton worse and the power steering will lock up when ever it wants to and i can not turn LEFT at all Im able to turn RIGHT with increased pump noise. Also noticing coolant consumption or lose some how. Dealers are not being helpful at all. If you know what the fix is please let me know i will replace the parts myself as the dealers are not willing are able to.
kubotafreak
kubotafreak
As far as the coolant tank, They tend to push some out of the overflow when hot. Once they stabilize which should be between the low and full mark it should not loose any more. Just watch it, and as long as some is above the low it is fine. The power steering issue is not normal. Make sure your hydraulic fluid levels are good.
The medical issues are that we have a 56 year old daughter that had a stroke back in November and had to have a section of her skull removed to relieve the pressure. That section is to be placed back on the 6th.

My wife is scheduled for aortic heart valve replacement on the 15th, so my sawing activities will be limited for the next few weeks.

Thanks for your prayers. Lynn
Reactions: 1 user
Old_Paint
Old_Paint
Wow, hope the missus and daughter both are on the mend soon. The one thing we miss the quickest when it goes away is health.
I have a B2620 with a mower deck I never use, I am willing to sell the deck and lift arms etc for $1250
Not sure if that will help you or not, but thought i would respond
Компанія ZaimOdobren пропонує кращі умови кредитування на вибір. У нас ви может швидко вибрати компанію, де можна отриматировать кредитную карту онлайн за мінімальною процентною ставкою.
Was looking for something at TBN and turned this up.... LOL

You were junkman over there right? I think you told me this...

AND I hope this is a private message!

What Size R$ tires did you put on your 5740? Front and rear..... I am trying to improve my L6060