New profile posts

Vic,
I have a 2002 L4300D Kubota. I was mowing with it and shut it off for the night. A few days later I tried starting it and nothing. I checked battery, oil, water, air cleaner, hydraulic & fuses. The hydraulic was low and I couldn't tell how low so I drained the case. I installed 5-6 gallons (all I had at the time) and it brought the oil up about 1/4 of the way on the site glass. I will finish topping off today after work. Do you think this could be the problem or do you have any other ideas. I even by passed the sensors on the pto & the speed control arm and still nothing.
Hi Scott, I was sooo busy. I couldn't get on much stuff since my wife went to Korea. Well she's been back while ago but I was in work swamp.
but now I'm almost free man again... ha ha ha.
Welcome to the forum youve got a big boy toy. If you ever need any assistance with it post it and I guarentee someone will jump in. handy
Hi Vic
This hose failure is quite common. It could cause hyd. pump cavitation and ultimate failure but so far I've only seen jerky hydraulics and steering.
Ed
Not sure how to get started here. By way of intro, I'm Jerome from Tampa, Florida. I'm an insurance broker specializing in cancer insurance, critical illness and life insurance policies.critical illness insurance
Hi Vic,
I too am new. I have a 2005 L2800 and noticed hydraulic fluid on the ground and coming from the bottom of the clutch area and followed up the wetness and found the Hydro pump inlet hose, coming from the filter area to the pump on the engine, was cracked and seeping fluid. After looking at some info on another forum site(tractorbynet), I heard it was widespread and maybe covered under warranty and/or replaced free of charge. Since it is in a negative pressure realm, there was not a large volume of fluid leaking out. I read that the big problem is that it sucks air and whatever else into the system and can ruin it. I am trying to find some more posts on this subject here but so far not much said. Have you heard of this?
I have a B9200 HST Kubota. The hydraulics on my tractor are very strong. I am considering buying a used front loader from a B 2150 Kubota. The owner says that the loader was very slow on his tractor with the tractors hyd. system, and had to add a pto pump. I would rather not use the pto pump. Should my factory pump operate this system properly? The loader is a Massey Ferguson model 1016. Thanks, Buddy
Thanks for the suggestions. We looked under the tractor and found a piece of branch that was pinching the hose against the frame. Removed it and problem solved. Wierd how stuff happens
Welcome to the site left you a answer and a link for parts numbers and diaghrams for you kubota.Hope you enjoy the sight and forum. handy
I'm just wondering but do you work with nasty chemicals or something that could have done this to you? Or have you been swimming in that Ohio river that caught fire?

Hang in there bro, you are a good man we are here for you.
I have a BX2230 when the tractor gets hot the front end loader up and down controls do not function properly and the tractor makes a constant whining noise i have changed the hydraulic oil and filter and no change, no problem when the tractor is cold.Any ideas where to go next?
Vic, needing to replace a very stickly ignition switch on my L245H. Parts list call for 37150-31820 but can only locate a 37150-3800. The wiring diagram on the L245H and the L245 are identical. So will the 3800 match up? I also cannot find the seal 35219-16410 for the steering shaft. Is there some other seal to use or do I take a plate of neoprene and cut to fit? Thanks very much.