New profile posts

Hi Vic,
I have a B7100 late 1977. The right rear wheel wobbles. seems the hub has worn or some such thing. The axle measures approx. the same on all flats and on both sides right and left. ( 1.756/ 1.761) I have to assume it is the hub or what appears to be the clamping mechanism on the inner side of the hub. Can you provide any direction to eliminate this wobble? Do I need a new hub, clamp, spring, bolt or all?
Looking forward to your sage advise! Thank you very much.
Hey Vic,
Love the site and the videos are great! I've got a B7100 sn B7001-60269 and was wondering what year model it was? I've been told by some that it could be any where from a 77 to a 90 but my guess is early 80's I also would like to know what the normal operating temp should be? I've noticed some coolant leaking from the overflow tube lately. the radiator cap appears to be original and the gasket on it is cracked I've tried to find a replacement at local auto parts stores but they have no way to determine the correct pressure rating and I'm afraid I'll blow out a hose or something worse if I get one with too much pressure! the original cap had 0.9 on it but nobody locally knows what unit of measure that is. I checked the radiator tank with an infrared thermometer after 1 hour of mowing and got a reading of 210 degrees F. Is this within normal range or do I have more problems than a cap?
Thanks
John C
Hi Got a L2201DT would like to find an operater's manual and a cross reference to this machine ie. l225 or L245 ? :) Jim
Michael
I have an L185DT, I beleive the same tractor as the L1801. Do you have any pictures of the FEL on yours. Mounting to the gearbox etc. deetails on the FEL etc. I am looking to add an FEL to my tractor but haev been coming up bust with a sure fire kit.

Thanks.
Hi Vic
I've just purchased an L2950 GST 4WD c/w Allied loader with 810 Hrs on hour meter.
The steering seems very loose and slow to respond. Not good near bldgs and other obstacles.
Of the 3 main steering components, I'm going to replace the pressure relief valve on the steering column controller first, as it would be the cheaper of the other parts to check. Am I correct in my thinking or is there another route I should be taking?
Keith
Hi Vic I am after 2 connecting rods for a ZL600 motor (15231-22012) thanks Craig.
Go to Kubota Corporate site ( www.kubota.com) and look at Grey market list and then look at the obsolete Kubota model by year and compare to a Kubota model and try your lock at OEM clutch. Get size, thickness and hub center spline count when replacing, good luck wish I knew more but I don't....
I have a Model B219 (serial #1842) loader on my B7100 Kubota. My research indicates that there should be a "float position" when the control lever is pushed past the down position. I assume it should have a detent at that point. In my case there is no detent, the handle just returns to the nuetral position. And the loader does not seem to float.
However, I have not given it a test in the forward direction, I have only tried it in reverse.
The control valve appears to be original. Although I have no way of knowing for sure.
Question is: Am I correct in assuming there should be a detent? Based on the way the instruction reads; "The lever must be returned to the nuetral position manually"

Any information on this condition would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You!
Get a hold of Tim Honeycutt at Carver Equipment in Dunn, NC if anybody can help you its Tim... Google Carver for number..
Hi,

I have had a Kubota B1200 since 1996, unaware of grey market back then. This tractor has been great. Recently developed problem with clutch. Is there a US model that this
model may cross to for clutch parts? Thanks in advance for your help.

Skipk
Hi Vic,
I am a newbe, Just purchased a B7100 with model 219 loader. Have many questions, But, my first is: The oil light stays lit even after engine starts the fellow I bought it from said "it always does that". But owners manual I aquired says it should go off. Question is; Is the sending unit a normally "closed/ held open switch" or opposite? and, are the sending unit's threads such that a pressure gage can be easily attached with a gage from an after market store?
Thank you. (Your site is great for people like me!)
I have 1 that i got for the B7100 from ebay shoot me a email address and I'll send it to you and you can make up your mind. My e mail is kathy.howe@sbcglobal.net
Hi Vic
Can you get parts for a Bolens G154? They are built by Iseki. I have one, Had it for years now, been an excellent tractor and still doesn't need any parts but I need a source if it ever does!
Ed
Same situation as you are in rwroper. Can u hook us up Vic? Also looking for the caution(?) lights that are attached to each side fender.
Hello Vic
Are you coming yo get this Yanmar? Customer has told us you are.
Ed
Hey Vic, I have been blessed with an L1500 (grey market)... The tractor seems to be pretty solid as I have made a few minor cosmetic repairs. My main issue at this point is the electrical system. There are several wires in the harness that are burnt in two and several others that are disconnected. Does anyone have a link to a wiring diagram for the L1500 or L175 so that I acan rebuild the harness?
I have been blessed with an L1500 (grey market)... The tractor seems to be pretty solid as I have made a few minor cosmetic repairs. My main issue at this point is the electrical system. There are several wires in the harness that are burnt in two and several others that are disconnected. Does anyone have a link to a wiring diagram for the L1500 or L175 so that I acan rebuild the harness?
Need info on rear tires of a grey market kubota size of the tire are 9.5 X22 were can i find some . thnks for any help or info