New profile posts

Vic, that wheel did in fact fit my L175 just fine.. actually the design brings the bottom of the wheel over the column shaft and protects the rubber seal from water intrusion and came with the cap to cover the nut in the center.
Carl
Yes, the rear PTO has a pulley to drive a 59" Wood's finish mower. There is also a mule that attaches under the axle that is not pictured. It has pulleys for the belts to head to the mower deck. I am debating whether I am going to keep it or sell it as my yard is tight and full of hills. If I can get it to discharge from the right correctly, I may use it to pull a cyclone rake (Rt hand discharge only) for leaf cleanup and give my Husq lawn tractor a break.
I'll post pics of the bracket when I get a chance. It is apart to be sandblasted and painted.
I am new to this web page but am looking for help on My Kubota 3130 HST problem that I posted. Any Help would be great.

Thanks
Thanks for your help
I have thought the clutch had something to do with this problem but i dont really know for sure. i'm goeing to be back out at the farm in the next day or so and i will see if i can answer that question.But yes it is intermittent it does seem to start when we jump the battery,but the battery is new.I sure appericate your help.
JIM GUNTER
hi vick
this web site is new to me and i dont know if i should be doeing this or not but i'm goeing to thy.
i have a l2550 kubota with a problem.at times it will not crank when i turn the switch on,i am familiar with the seat and the clutch. when i turn the switch on it will click and thats all,
the battery in new i hope i am em this to the correct sorce thanks JIM GUNTER
Hello,

I have just visited you album. Nice job!
On one picture there is a wheel on the PTO. Is the wheel for the belt to drive the mower??

I am thinking about a mower at the front and still dont know how to power it. But with a long belt over the PTO at the back... May be I should think about it.

Thanx for an answer.

carl
if you look at the Kubota steering column of page 3 P/N# SC1550 is Kubota P/N# 34150-16200 and on page 60 is the Yanmar SC1550 with a P/N of 794130-15500.
Your the expert Vic.. what are my chances of it fitting my L175? Should I take the chance.. might be nice to know if that part becomes hard to get from Kubota..
Started up good all evening for me. I will see how it does in the morning. The glow plugs are getting 8-10 volts
The hard start problem was easy to diagnose. The wire that connects the 2 glow plugs was touching the valve cover grounding out. But beyond that, the guy I bought it from (said it used to be his dad's tractor) wasnt starting it right. He was turning the glow plug switch clockwise a little thinking that was cycling the plugs when he should have been turning it counter clockwise.

Greg
Got the tractor home. You can see the pictures here.

http://community.webshots.com/album/574325322aFdPaO

I do have a few questions. Do you know where I can download a manual online.

Also, Do you know what the extra hydraulic valve is all about. I think this tractor used to have a front plow or something. It has a bracket/carriage underneath.

Also, what is the purpose of the light next to the key switch. It only comes on when the engine is not running.

I am amazed at how nice this tractor is. The paint on the frame and running gear is very nice. I dont think it was used very much at all . Tires are great. It runs and drives like a champ. There is a lot of smoke at full throttle though. None at idle.
I was thinking glow plugs. I am picking up the tractor tonight. Yes, the previous owner held the knob for a while each time before starting, but it didnt seem to help. Should these glow plugs be getting a full 12v or a little less?

If I am getting voltage the the plugs, I guess the next step would be to bench test the plugs themselves. Remove them, ground the threads, put 12v to the terminal, and they should start a glowin...am I on the right track?

Is there some other sort of timer or relay in the glow plug system

Thanks
Greg
I am picking up a new to me B6000 tomorrow. The tractor is hard to start but once started, runs good. Lots of smoke when trying to start it too. I was thinking maybe the pump is getting weak or something. I am pretty handy so I am anxious to get my hands dirty on this one.
Vic, Is it your recommendation that the wise thing to do is replace the hub?
In the diagram I found on line (B7100HST mine is standard gearbox) it appears that the clamp is separate from the hub, yet on my tractor it is welded to the hub. Can you tell me if it should be separate or has someone welded it.
Thank you again for sharing your knowledge with us.
Can you assist please
Firstly need a cable for the Tachometer/Hour meter Model B6200 HTSD
Next, the battery charge light does not illuminate when the key is switched on. Bulb is OK and charging OK...short of there being a broken wire...what else should one look to. Regards Jim
Vic I hope you can help me out. I installed a extra valve kit for my B7510 it is installed and works great but I would like to get one more valve. How can I get a part # for just the valve. This is a stack valve set up so I should just beable to add just the valve but no one can get me just the spool valve. Could you please Email with any info. Heres my email Kens914@ymail.com
Yes, In fact, it appears what I assume is the spring, is nearly fully compressed. It looks as if it were washers. Based on your response can I add washers to the clamp bolt then retighten. would possibly eliminate the wobble.
Thanks again!