New profile posts

FWIW, I paid CDN$2700 for this, used, this past summer:

It is only a 6' backhoe, so almost 2' shorter than yours. But still I felt it was a hell of a deal and couldn't get my wallet out fast enough. I noticed the ad within hours of the posting and was first one there. But apparently the vendor had 14 other callers while I was enroute to pick it up.
T
TX Chris
Hard to beat that for the money...
Hello Jeeptron,
I have a TG2742 snow blower you sale that you may still want. I listed it on Marketplace. I am located west of Green Bay, WI at Hobart.
Debrael Behm #920-865-7223
B2601 (2021)
JD970 (1998)
B2100 (1991)
B6100E (1988)
Mossy dell
Mossy dell
I got started with tractors, and Kubotas, when my father sold his nursery business in Florida and gave me his 10+ year old B6100E. A fine little tractor. I got a larger one to mow more grass faster on our acreage in Bloomington, Indiana. We moved to southeastern Ohio where I raised sheep for a decade, operated a JD970, and had many implements. My retirement tractor is a B2601, and I love its FEL, stupidly my first!
Need a Non-Kubota opinion. We have a 2011 Merc. Mariner with the 2.5L engine and 80,000 miles. It starts, runs fine but the challenge is sometimes it is somewhat difficult to put into reverse. My wife thinks it has to do with the brakes because if she pumps the brakes a couple of times it has started. Or she turns the engine off, with her foot on the brake and it shifts. It is only doing this probable once every 20-25 times when going to reverse.

I looked up TSB #47976 which says the converter pilot hub needs Morocraft multippurpose gease spray XL-5-A. Are you familiar with any problems like I describe? I'm thinking about taking the car to a good transmission shop (I know the owner) and have him go over any linkage that may be dry or binding.

Any words of wisdom? Thanks. Len
Hey guys, I'm fixing to buy a TG1860 diesel that hasn't run for a few years. is there a valve that I can open up to allow the wheels to freewheel so that I can push it up onto my trailer that has a ramp?
F
Floyd Davis
When I move the lever will it stay in the new position, or will I need to tie the strap to something to hold the lever back? Thanks so much!
T
toadboy65
Mine will not stay open; have to rig up a way to hold it back. Easy to do with 2 people!
T
TG1860
I used a piece of wire, maybe from a coat hanger, to make a hook to keep this lever pulled back when I need to move it more than a short distance.
Equipment
JD 647 tiller, Kubota 301 loader , JD LX4 rough cut mower, 48” Box blade, 6ft 3 pt hitch diamond harrows
Hi -- I need recommendation on tractor insurance ---I don't have a farm and I I take my tractor on the road
Where can i buy tractor insurance
U55-4 Excavator
L2900 tractor with BL4690 backhoe and LA480 loader
BX 1860 with RCK48P mower
B7200 manual drive
B7200 HST
Teaching Automation in College, retired from INCO (the nickel guys).
Happy digging with the Orange machine!
One more post was missing from a thread about a B670 BH parts list, but that thread has not been re-posted by the OP, so no place to re-post my answer.
Posts that were just gone & I replaced were in "B7100 3pt hitch and ball hitch connection" from Service, Repair, & maintenance".

Also " So Now That Winter is Approaching" from "Off Topic"
The pics I mentioned needing to be replaced, "Show Us Your Shop & Equipment" posts 134-138, from "Off Topic"
Mr K,
Now I am having trouble trying to answer your inquiry- I keep getting a message "oops we ran into a problem, please post a message with less than 420 characters"
Mr. K
Mr. K
Got it, thanks Lil Foot. I updated a setting on our end to increase the size of posts on profile pages like this to lift the 420 character limit. I'll look up those other threads you mentioned to see where images might have gone off to. Thanks for those leads.
I serviced my L3940 and forgot to cut the fuel back on after changing the fuel filter. I started the tractor and it ran of course until it ran out of fuel, I cut the fuel back on it would turnover and attempt to start, but no cigar. I opened the cock on the fuel pump per the owners manual and cracked the fuel lines at the injectors to bleed off air, but still had no luck.
Any insights?
Thanks
Ed