What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

bandaidmd

Equipment
B2620 w/LA364 FEL ,BH65, ssqa , 1982 B8200E w/BF300FEL
May 19, 2013
Middle of DELMARVA
Oh man. You sure made wifey happy, happy, happy with that comment :D

Glad you enjoyed them ;) here's a few more for you

New parking area done with the BX 25D

[/QUOTE

the picture of the backhoe sitting out on the new parking area looks like some kind of bug, the control levers are the antenna the boom and bucket are its tail...all it really needs is a face and maybe some front legs .lol

Stubbyie

Jul 1, 2010
Midcontinent
Cleaning small woodlot and found 'new' rock with shredder.

Rock has to go.

Lit backhoe and started that-a-way.

Spouse said don't do it, too wet.

Got rock, about size of oil drum, just sticking out of ground, well polished by cutter blades.

Had to go past rock to turn machine around to push out into open.

First one rear, then the other, then planted it solidly on frame.

Was not about to go back to house and get spouse on her machine with chain.

So yes, backhoes can be marvelously stuck. Took better part of an hour but got myself out. Dang rock.

Previously mostly smooth glade amongst trees now looks like a battleground between giant gophers and a herd of wild pigs.

Gets a bit drier will retrieve rock and backdrag the area.

Beats being bored.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Cool Doc now that that off and the plow and snowblower ready,,, tis a coming ,, Think snow summer stinks

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Good lord,:eek: you guys with welders build all kinds of neat stuff,,, I feel so inadequate:(

DooRules

Equipment
L245DT, KH161-3, M9850DT, L3800DT
Still out in the xcountry ski park, but it's cooling down now. Lost a seal on a ram on the boom for the first time on this machine. Not the best place to happen b ut it could be worse I guess. They don't cut a tree down for me, I have to blow through the woods, lol. Dam hard on hoses though Snow...

[/IMG]

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
"the picture of the backhoe sitting out on the new parking area looks like some kind of bug, the control levers are the antenna the boom and bucket are its tail...all it really needs is a face and maybe some front legs .lol "

Wildfire:

Down here in Texas you see pump jacks all over the place that have been decorated like insects - grasshoppers being one of the most common.

I assume other places do similar things. Always makes me smile.

See link for examples
http://www.sjvgeology.org/old_stuff/iron_zoo.html

I think you should modify your backhoe to look more insect like!

Last edited:

Mani1147

Equipment
2013 BX2370, belly mower, rear snow blower, rear tiller, front loader
Aug 20, 2013
NB, Canada
Hi folks, I've been doing a bit of landscaping and yard repair around our recently purchased rental property using my BX2370. I built a "Load Handler" type un-loading tarp for the little utility trailer, surprising how well this simple thing works. Also added a 1-7/8" ball to the ballast box for towing the trailer. Love my little but mighty Koby.

Attachments

84cj

Equipment
Bx1800, 60 inch mower, front snowblower and bucket.
Aug 8, 2013
Gorham, Maine
Checked my tire pressure and discovered my rear tires are filled. Didn't know they were. :)

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
I have been working on building a bracket to mount two headlights up under the canopy of my B2920 to provide more front lighting for plowing snow. It will be time to do that soon. Had a light dusting earlier this week. Last winter it was hard to see when I lifted the bucket up and it blocked the hood headlights. I will post some pictures after I get it done

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
Although the tractor only has 138 hours on it and is about 1-1/2 years old I did a major service - oil, SUDT2, all filters, etc. It seemed like a good idea not to wait as long as the manual suggests. It's been nagging me ever since doing the 50 hour service. The filter change only on the hydro just didn't feel right.

84cj

Equipment
Bx1800, 60 inch mower, front snowblower and bucket.
Aug 8, 2013
Gorham, Maine
Installed my new cab. Didn't realize I needed a power chute control. Ihappen to have a window motor, I'll fab it up soon. Should be a bit nicer than the old walk behind blower I had last year.

CFDWheeler

Aug 26, 2013
Grant Co, Ky
I used it to clean and drain my RZR.

I also used it to bring some large logs up to my house from the the woods to be split. No pics of that though.

Mike_B

Equipment
B2320 w/MMM & FEL, & a bunch of Stihl power equipment. Lincoln SA250 for repairs
Oct 27, 2012
the Dusty South
Started reclaiming an overgrown field in preparation for a spring garden. I quit after dark so no pics yet. I've got most of it ripped up & in 3 piles to burn. Then I will work on levelling it & getting the fence around it repaired. I also realised how nice it would be to have top~n~tilt & maybe a bit larger tractor. I say that in jest because I would then limit myself to doing less of what I got the B2320 for, tighter work spots.

Sent from my XT1080

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I had to get the front scalp wheel bracket welded back on,, seems unless somebody, cant see a worms arse, when she mows, the grass is to long,, and she errrr somebody thinks Kubota means indestructible in Japanese. And I had to take the lift linkage off the left side grin off the keeper ( what was left of it for some one ripping it off the first time) and get a large washer welded on the post to hold everything together,,, I really hate it when somebody mucks up my toys:mad: