Upgraded to Lifetime Member

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
It really is a great deal for those who haven't investigated.

Reactions: 1 user

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
I do my part where I'm able. If I find beer or someones lunch in the fridge, when I take it, I promise not to squeal. 😉

Running a place like this comes at a price. I ran a few websites/forums in my past.

Reactions: 1 user

NorthwoodsLife

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B7100(sold), Kubota LX2610 Cab
Oct 15, 2021
Wisconsin
I do my part where I'm able. If I find beer or someones lunch in the fridge, when I take it, I promise not to squeal. 😉

Running a place like this comes at a price. I ran a few websites/forums in my past.
I'm guessing they didn't tell you about the "hell night' initiation? I hope that you still have the rear pto shaft plastic cover. Just sayin.

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no foolin' around.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Thank you! OTT does indeed generate recurring monthly and yearly costs for all sorts of stuff (servers, support, legal, anti-spam, licenses, accounting) so every bit helps and is appreciated.

I tried sending my used skivvies.
All good on that front! We have enough of those at the moment but thank you for giving that some thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Thank you! OTT does indeed generate recurring monthly and yearly costs for all sorts of stuff (servers, support, legal, anti-spam, licenses, accounting) so every bit helps and is appreciated.

All good on that front! We have enough of those at the moment but thank you for giving that some thought.
Not to OTT. To Paypal!!