TG2746A Snowthrower - Attach Manual Lift

martinc

Dec 28, 2016
Monroeton, PA
I have a TG2746A snowthrower with the TG2739A Implement coupler. I'm mounting it on a TG1860G tractor. I bought them used and I am trying hook it up for the first time this winter. I'm mostly sure I have all the parts. I did identify that I was missing the tension spring from the parts diagram and ordered that.
With a little work, I have managed to mount the blower on the front and connect it to the coupler. I cannot figure out how to attach the lifting mechanism(Part# 70060-70349) and connect it to everything else.
I found the other thread describing the TG2746 (not the "A" version). But even there there were no pictures of the assembly connected under the tractor.
My local Kubota dealer didn't have much information or even a manual that I could get.

I would really appreciate any help you guys might be able to provide.
Thanks

uglyboy

Equipment
TG1860G
Mar 8, 2013
St. George, Ontario
I feel your pain, I bought a used TG2746 (not A) blower a few years ago, and it took me a while to figure it out... even with the user manual and parts guide.
Your setup is a bit different than mine, I couldn't find your user manual online, but maybe the online parts diagrams will help...
http://kubota.com/part/partsList.aspx
check under TG2746A and also under TG2739A.

if nothing else, maybe my reply will bring this thread back up where someone else with this equipment will notice it.

Pete

suziQ

Equipment
TG1860, TG2746
Jan 7, 2017
Sellersville, PA USA
Wondering if anyone has figured out how to attach this snowblower? We bought our TG1860 used, along with the TG2746 snow blower. I am not sure if we have an A or not. We will be attempting to install today. I am going to video or at least take pictures of our adventure. I've scoured youtube and can not find a thing.

uglyboy

Equipment
TG1860G
Mar 8, 2013
St. George, Ontario
susiQ, I have my 2746 attached & working. If yours is the A model, it should be labelled TG2746A. My unit is just TG2746.
Is there anything specific you need help with ? I have the Operator's & Parts Manual, which helps a bit.
One big issue is to follow the proper procedure in removing the mower deck, if you have one attached...

Pete

Orange416

Sep 1, 2019
toronto
I have a TG2746A snowthrower with the TG2739A Implement coupler. I'm mounting it on a TG1860G tractor. I bought them used and I am trying hook it up for the first time this winter. I'm mostly sure I have all the parts. I did identify that I was missing the tension spring from the parts diagram and ordered that.
With a little work, I have managed to mount the blower on the front and connect it to the coupler. I cannot figure out how to attach the lifting mechanism(Part# 70060-70349) and connect it to everything else.
I found the other thread describing the TG2746 (not the "A" version). But even there there were no pictures of the assembly connected under the tractor.
My local Kubota dealer didn't have much information or even a manual that I could get.

I would really appreciate any help you guys might be able to provide.
Thanks
Hi Martin,
Did you ever get yours figured out?... I have a 2746A for a tg1860G and i am struggling to get the lift hooked up properly,
Did you find a manual or any pics??
any help would be appreciated