Removing the FEL

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
OK I have to ask if anybody else has a problem removing the FEL on the 2601? I am having a real problem releasing the stand feet. The release will not drop the them, and I have read the book and watched the videos. And the bolt on the left side stand is totaly bent, then them it look like a 1/4 20. This has got me stimmied because I cannot seem to fins any kind of adjustments.

JeremyBX2200

Equipment
BX2200
Aug 3, 2020
Indiana
OK I have to ask if anybody else has a problem removing the FEL on the 2601? I am having a real problem releasing the stand feet. The release will not drop the them, and I have read the book and watched the videos. And the bolt on the left side stand is totaly bent, then them it look like a 1/4 20. This has got me stimmied because I cannot seem to fins any kind of adjustments.
Can you post a picture of what you are looking at? By stand feet are you talking about the legs you put down that hold the FEL up while not attached to the tractor?

Reactions: 1 user

bunchgrass

Oct 17, 2011
Deary, Idaho
Can you post a picture of what you are looking at? By stand feet are you talking about the legs you put down that hold the FEL up while not attached to the tractor?
Agree -- my loader has legs that fold down and are held up by a pin. They lock in place by sliding them over and engaging another pin into a hole on a bracket. That's the easy part of unhooking the loader. I will add this caveat "always put your loader on a very level surface when you detach or you will pay when you try to reattach.

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
Hey Skeets,

Home Plate is reporting the same kind of issue on a B2301

The thread is Bent Bolt

Orange man

Equipment
Kubota L2501 LA525 loader , woods prd6000 mower, Land pride RB 1672
Jul 23, 2014
WNY
If you have a 435 there are lots people having trouble with them. If you look on youtube, several videos on it.