Pressure Washer

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
My washer broke (cracked pistion case), so what is a good type of washer now days?

Will In Tx

Equipment
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
Yeah I am stayn far away from Northern Tool as I charged quite alot on my AmEpress as to only find the very next day after I did my order with them some one was using my account for places like Gap.com and UPS.
Lucky AmEx hunted them down and cleared up all my problems.
I do have a cut off saw I bought through them I will sell you.....don't work well any more.

stuart

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7001 with loader & tiller, 3 point hitch and 4' rear blade
Aug 9, 2009
Aldergrove, BC, Canada
K'archer makes some good units. Apparently they were selected to clean Mt Rushmore. Stay away from the adjustable nozzles - they don't work for me. I have a McCulloch electric 1600 psi for washing the cars & light work, but I put a standard hose & fixed nozzle trigger on it. I only use the yellow one.

For the heavier work I have a 2200 psi unit from Costco. The gas engine is Honda. I can't recall the actual make of the washer, but I don't see much difference in the way the compressors are built.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
After some loneliness and alcohol you aint gonna worry about nothing but some tea bagg'n :D

Will In Tx

Equipment
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA

Guess you boys don't play in da mud like me, so I will have to go and get what I can.