PIN number for Bluetooth

243ackley

Oct 8, 2017
Birmingham Alabama
The radio in my m7060 is asking for a PIN number to connect to my phones Bluetooth. Does anybody know the factory PIN number?

Sorry for the sorry dumb ass question but I am not getting any fm stations where I am today.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
What radio is installed in it? It’s probably just a typical aftermarket car radio. Most of them generate a pin and display it and your phone will display it to when you try to pair it.

243ackley

Oct 8, 2017
Birmingham Alabama
What radio is installed in it? It’s probably just a typical aftermarket car radio. Most of them generate a pin and display it and your phone will display it to when you try to pair it.
It is an REI CD-5000 radio. It recognizes my phone but I can’t figure out the pin. Tried all of the generic codes ( 0000, 00000, 1111, 1234, etc)

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
They're mostly different now.

I've done a few and none are the same. I am pairing with apple so usually when it comes on and tries to pair up, it flashes a code on the locked phone screen. Real easy, but I had to learn to tell the radios to "forget all devices" before owner took delivery of it, or it'd try to "remember" mine and would ignore his. Nowadays I try to let them come to the shop and we'll pair it up there so that all he's gotta do is hop in & go tractoring as soon as possible. It's a little detail but those little details are important.