need to hook up to my L245 hydraulics

gkubota

Equipment
L245
Jun 30, 2012
Elizabethtown,il,usa
i currently have no external hydraulics and my ports are still capped. i am adding a loader with it's own valve controls. i guessing i remove the four bolts to the cap and was told that a block bolts on it which will have the threads to screw in my hydraulic hoses. if that is correct do you know where i can find that block and what it is called or part number, or can i just have a machinist make a block with matching ports that line up with two threaded ports. from the parts pictures i have seen the block on the tractor has the o-ring grooves. so i am picturing a block that is flat on bottom. am i right or way off?

Last edited:

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
The block is the same size, but fatter - maybe an inch and a half thick. I'm many miles away from my place, or I could send a picture. I believe it was called an auxiliary hydraulics port. Kubota dealer should have the info. Anyway, if you make a block, drill it through and tap one side for 3/8" NPT you should be in business. Best of luck! Let us know how you make out. Don't toss the old one; you may someday want to go back to it. I did...

gkubota

Equipment
L245
Jun 30, 2012
Elizabethtown,il,usa
The block is the same size, but fatter - maybe an inch and a half thick. I'm many miles away from my place, or I could send a picture. I believe it was called an auxiliary hydraulics port. Kubota dealer should have the info. Anyway, if you make a block, drill it through and tap one side for 3/8" NPT you should be in business. Best of luck! Let us know how you make out. Don't toss the old one; you may someday want to go back to it. I did...
thanks for info going to try to find someone to make it tomorrow. i checked with local dealer who wanted $295 for it i know i can have one made for alot cheaper just wanted to make sure i was on the right track.

project_x

Mar 6, 2010
Ottawa
I know this thread is a little old, but did you end up having the distribution block made? Any chance you have some pics?

Thanks
Rob

Juztyn00

Equipment
L245
Feb 25, 2015
Mt. Vernon, IL
Part number is 70070-00385 for the L245 diverter block. The dealers were not much help and I found a thread on here with a picture from a B series and thought that looked correct. Finally ordered one and low and behold it was.