Looking to buy b2650 or b2601 *pictures inside!

Silver Fox

Equipment
Kubota B 2620, rear blade, bush hog, subsoiler. front loader
Jan 12, 2016
cicero, Indiana
Toohipsi
What is that hanging off the back of your new Kubota? Very nice looking outfit, by the way. Is that a type of quick hitch? If so, I have a B2920 couple years old, will that work on mine?

Toohipsi

Equipment
Bx2360 Sold, B2650
Feb 3, 2014
Maryland
It is a hitch/weight holder made by a company called Heavy Hitch. I can say enough about the owner Greg and the quality of product. I even have his trash can holder which for people with a long driveway is a must.

SpartanOrange

Equipment
Kubota B2650HST, 60" QA bucket, 60"mmm, 60"box blade, & 3rd function valve.
Mar 1, 2016
Southern mid Michigan
Well, its been about 5 weeks since i've had the pleasure to take delivery of this little orange mammoth. I can report that my experience on the machine has evolved from neanderthal pulls and prods on the hydraulics to a minimally improved drunk-like choreograph of maneuvering that manipulates the tractor with almost intentional authority.
This thing is a blast, and I'm only breaking the surface!

Attachments

Last edited:

rtgt

Equipment
B3200
Jul 30, 2015
Kentucky
Well, its been about 5 weeks since i've had the pleasure to take delivery of this little orange mammoth. I can report that my experience on the machine has evolved from neanderthal pulls and prods on the hydraulics to a minimally improved drunk-like choreograph of maneuvering that manipulates the tractor with almost intentional authority.
This thing is a blast, and I'm only breaking the surface!
That is funny right there!

Sometimes I think I have 8 thumbs and two fingers....

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
my experience on the machine has evolved from neanderthal pulls and prods on the hydraulics to a minimally improved drunk-like choreograph of maneuvering that manipulates the tractor with almost intentional authority.
rtgt - I'm with you - one for the books, right there!!!

SpartanOrange - thanks for the laugh!!!:D

Coincidentally, I know exactly what you're talking about!!:p:p