Loader LA481 right tilt (bucket) cylinder

egghead

New member

Equipment
Kubota LA481 loader
Sep 27, 2026
3
0
1
FL
Looking for the head (I think it is part number 75540-64310) for my LA481 cylinder OR a used cylinder. Threads on mine are stripped. Thanks and God Bless.
 

TheOldHokie

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
12,992
7,356
113
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Looking for the head (I think it is part number 75540-64310) for my LA481 cylinder OR a used cylinder. Threads on mine are stripped. Thanks and God Bless.
I suggest you investigate TWO NEW aftermarket cylinders. Probably the most reliable and least expensive repair.

Dan
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

egghead

New member

Equipment
Kubota LA481 loader
Sep 27, 2026
3
0
1
FL
What are the two new aftermarket ones? I've been looking and, being new to searching I couldn't find any. Thanks for your tip and God Bless.
 

TheOldHokie

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
12,992
7,356
113
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
What are the two new aftermarket ones? I've been looking and, being new to searching I couldn't find any. Thanks for your tip and God Bless.
The OEM cylinders are basically generic cylinders. You need to measure them and then match them up.

You need to know the OEM bore, stroke, retracted length, and size of the pins.

Dan
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 users

egghead

New member

Equipment
Kubota LA481 loader
Sep 27, 2026
3
0
1
FL
OEM bore 1.75 inches
stroke length 17.625 inches
retracted length 26.000 inches
size of pins 1.000 inch in diameter
 

TheOldHokie

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
12,992
7,356
113
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
OEM bore 1.75 inches
stroke length 17.625 inches
retracted length 26.000 inches
size of pins 1.000 inch in diameter
This is very close but 2" bore. Should work and give you about 24% more breakout force. Check the dimensioned drawing to make sure it will fit the mounting ears on your loader


Dan
 
Last edited: